Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 670 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 0:34 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 68481
Location: Your Mum
PS4 Bezzies are loving this right now.

Lots of monsters try to fuck us up, but I set them on fire, Riles twats them with a shovel, Cras asplodes them, Wookie poops out ammo and Gaywood tries to keep us all alive.

It's super-manic and lots of fun.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 0:52 
User avatar
chewbacca -future arc welder

Joined: 25th Oct, 2011
Posts: 2489
Location: Kashyyyk
Like.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:58 
SupaMod
User avatar
Commander-in-Cheese

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 48810
And it's free.

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:12 
User avatar
Harper Shadow

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 48279
Location: Freaked out in a Moonage daydream
Very good to hear. Downloaded this the other day but haven't tried it yet.

_________________
SD&DG Illustrated! Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:25 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 68481
Location: Your Mum
The only downside is that there's a hard six-person limit, and spots tend to fill up fast.

Oh, and Craster always gets the "most kills" award because he has the boomiest guns.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:47 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 30498
Am I fucking invisible? Dicks.

I can see invisible baddies. And I got most headshots in every game. So ner.

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:03 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 3855
MrChris wrote:
Am I fucking invisible Dicks.


Nope, I can see them. All of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:36 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 17023
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
Grim... wrote:
The only downside is that there's a hard six-person limit, and spots tend to fill up fast.

Oh, and Craster always gets the "most kills" award because he has the boomiest guns.

:shrug:

Broadly, I assume there's never any room for me in anything these days anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:21 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 68481
Location: Your Mum
MrChris wrote:
Am I fucking invisible? Dicks.

I can see invisible baddies. And I got most headshots in every game. So ner.

Yeah, but you don't talk to us, so I keep forgetting you're there.

Also the invisible baddies are generally on fire ;)

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:22 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 68481
Location: Your Mum
Mr Dave wrote:
Grim... wrote:
The only downside is that there's a hard six-person limit, and spots tend to fill up fast.

Oh, and Craster always gets the "most kills" award because he has the boomiest guns.

:shrug:

Broadly, I assume there's never any room for me in anything these days anyway.

I can't remember when I last saw you online, to be honest.

Do you arrive really late, or something?

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:25 
User avatar
UltraMod

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 55711
Location: California
Mr Dave wrote:
Broadly, I assume there's never any room for me in anything these days anyway.

We need to resurrect our super-cleeky games evenings with Ian (and now Sal as she has a gaming laptop).

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:29 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 17023
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
Lonewolves wrote:
Mr Dave wrote:
Broadly, I assume there's never any room for me in anything these days anyway.

We need to resurrect our super-cleeky games evenings with Ian (and now Sal as she has a gaming laptop).

You broke off the group, just as I was about to facetiously ask about May.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:31 
User avatar
UltraMod

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 55711
Location: California
Mr Dave wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Mr Dave wrote:
Broadly, I assume there's never any room for me in anything these days anyway.

We need to resurrect our super-cleeky games evenings with Ian (and now Sal as she has a gaming laptop).

You broke off the group, just as I was about to facetiously ask about May.

Ian left first. :(

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:35 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 17023
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
Alan broke off first.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:38 
User avatar
Bad Girl

Joined: 20th Apr, 2008
Posts: 14013
Lonewolves wrote:
Mr Dave wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Mr Dave wrote:
Broadly, I assume there's never any room for me in anything these days anyway.

We need to resurrect our super-cleeky games evenings with Ian (and now Sal as she has a gaming laptop).

You broke off the group, just as I was about to facetiously ask about May.

Ian left first. :(


I did what now?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:47 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 30498
Grim... wrote:
MrChris wrote:
Am I fucking invisible? Dicks.

I can see invisible baddies. And I got most headshots in every game. So ner.

Yeah, but you don't talk to us, so I keep forgetting you're there.

I need to kick Ruth out of the living room. She's usually gone to bed by about 10.30 so I get a bit more chatty after that.

Quote:
Also the invisible baddies are generally on fire ;)

Pfffffff. That just makes them blend in to all the other fire.

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:50 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32601
MrChris wrote:
Quote:
Also the invisible baddies are generally on fire ;)

Pfffffff. That just makes them blend in to all the other fire.

This is a valid point. When everything is on fire, being on fire isn't much of a marker. And zeds only come in two types: a pile of flaming giblets, and ones Grim... and Cras haven't seen yet.

Also note Chris is the only one who can see health bars on enemies, right? You see that?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:52 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 17023
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
Grim... wrote:
Mr Dave wrote:
Grim... wrote:
The only downside is that there's a hard six-person limit, and spots tend to fill up fast.

Oh, and Craster always gets the "most kills" award because he has the boomiest guns.

:shrug:

Broadly, I assume there's never any room for me in anything these days anyway.

I can't remember when I last saw you online, to be honest.

I took to assuming so much I didn't bother turning on the system.

Although with my shiny new PS4 I have been around quite often recently. .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:00 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 30498
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
MrChris wrote:
Quote:
Also the invisible baddies are generally on fire ;)

Pfffffff. That just makes them blend in to all the other fire.

This is a valid point. When everything is on fire, being on fire isn't much of a marker. And zeds only come in two types: a pile of flaming giblets, and ones Grim... and Cras haven't seen yet.

Also note Chris is the only one who can see health bars on enemies, right? You see that?

Hang on, what? you guys can't see that?!? Ha!

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:16 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32601
MrChris wrote:
Hang on, what? you guys can't see that?!? Ha!

Nope. This is one of your special abilities. You're supposed to be telling us, obv.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:18 
User avatar
chewbacca -future arc welder

Joined: 25th Oct, 2011
Posts: 2489
Location: Kashyyyk
I think I'll try a different role next time, I'm not very good at healing folk so that's, like, 50% of my support role I just completely ignore. The AA12 is fun though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:46 
SupaMod
User avatar
Commander-in-Cheese

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 48810
But tha ammo poopz

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:50 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 30498
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
MrChris wrote:
Hang on, what? you guys can't see that?!? Ha!

Nope. This is one of your special abilities. You're supposed to be telling us, obv.

Ah, well, no one told me that, see. From now on I'll be calling out the health levels of the Big Bad Men..

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:53 
User avatar
UltraMod

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 55711
Location: California
So is this significantly better than the first game? I played that and was underwhelmed.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 13:19 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 68481
Location: Your Mum
I don't think it's an amazing game per se, but it's a jolly multiplayer experience at a rather good price point.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 13:35 
8-Bit Champion
User avatar
Two heads are better than one

Joined: 16th Apr, 2008
Posts: 14213
I've played through the first mission on solo and does have a bit of a L4D feel to it - happy to join if people are on (or if there are enough for a second group)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 14:05 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32601
MrChris -- why were you so perpetually short on dosh last night? What were you typically buying, and when?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 14:11 
SupaMod
User avatar
Commander-in-Cheese

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 48810
The guides all say don't buy the M16 because it's ammo load is terrible

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 14:39 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 30498
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
MrChris -- why were you so perpetually short on dosh last night? What were you typically buying, and when?

I'm not entirely sure - the one game it was because I missed the entire first wave as I was talking to Mrs Chris, so ended up a bit behind. On the rest I really don't know. I wasn't buying a new gun until wave 3 or 4, or amour until wave 2 or so. However, I was spraying bullets around like they were going out of fashion, and ended up buying at least 3 or 4 grenades each time. When I did upgrade the gun I tended to have two assault rifles by wave 5 or 6 - an SA80 and the M16 with a 12 round M203 grenade launcher, as well as dual pistols - so was buying up a lot of expensive ammo.;

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 14:47 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32601
Huh. That's not *that* profligate. By wave 6, I typically have my tier 1 (ie. starting class-specific pistol), tier 3 and tier 4 guns. (I skip the tier 2 medic weapon, it's bad.) So we're about equivalent.

One thing I would say, as you've probably figured out now: never spend all your remaining cash on one big gun upgrade because you won't be able to afford to fill it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 14:49 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 30498
I'll try to keep more of an eye on it next time and see what's going on.

Also, cras, reading stuff on the internet about how to play a game is cheating, man.

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 14:51 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32601
Also give serious thought to skipping armour until wave 3 or 4. I can keep you alive without it until then, and it'll save you a few hundred dosh.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 14:54 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32601
Grim... wrote:
I don't think it's an amazing game per se, but it's a jolly multiplayer experience at a rather good price point.

It's quite a small game; only 15 or so maps, a dozen enemy types, and two bosses. You could see all of those in a few hours play. But I think it's very tightly designed, and the magic comes with the interplay of the different classes abilities and how they have to work closely together to avoid getting massacred. It's also one of those games that comes into its own on higher difficulty levels, I think. I'm enjoying it a lot.

I bet it's terrible with randos though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 15:06 
User avatar
Harper Shadow

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 48279
Location: Freaked out in a Moonage daydream
Randist.

_________________
SD&DG Illustrated! Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 15:31 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16494
Location: Parts unknown
Aren't most games terrible with randos? This is what annoyed me about the Xbox E3 announcements. A lot of the cool looking games relied on randos too much.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 15:33 
User avatar
UltraMod

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 55711
Location: California
TheVision wrote:
Aren't most games terrible with randos? This is what annoyed me about the Xbox E3 announcements. A lot of the cool looking games relied on randos too much.

Rocket League is the glaring exception that comes to mind. Oh and iRacing but that's not exactly a regular example

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 15:50 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 17023
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
Lonewolves wrote:
TheVision wrote:
Aren't most games terrible with randos? This is what annoyed me about the Xbox E3 announcements. A lot of the cool looking games relied on randos too much.

Rocket League is the glaring exception that comes to mind.

Well, up until the point they start shouting "AINSLEY" at you, that is.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 15:52 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16494
Location: Parts unknown
Lonewolves wrote:
TheVision wrote:
Aren't most games terrible with randos? This is what annoyed me about the Xbox E3 announcements. A lot of the cool looking games relied on randos too much.

Rocket League is the glaring exception that comes to mind. Oh and iRacing but that's not exactly a regular example


Good point although my experience of Rocket League recently with randos is discouraging. I've seen people start games, ask if anyone wants to trade items and then vanish as soon as someone does. Slightly annoying but the servers are pretty quick to get new people in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 16:06 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 68481
Location: Your Mum
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Also give serious thought to skipping armour until wave 3 or 4. I can keep you alive without it until then, and it'll save you a few hundred dosh.

I'll be interested to see if you change your mind about that when we all start doing it :D

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 16:09 
SupaMod
User avatar
Commander-in-Cheese

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 48810
I never armour up until 4 now

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 16:10 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32601
Grim... wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Also give serious thought to skipping armour until wave 3 or 4. I can keep you alive without it until then, and it'll save you a few hundred dosh.

I'll be interested to see if you change your mind about that when we all start doing it :D

I think it'll be fine, actually. It gets proper hectic for me a few waves in but the first few I'm often spending more than half my time shooting baddies because everyone is at 100% health.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 16:10 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32601
TheVision wrote:
Aren't most games terrible with randos? This is what annoyed me about the Xbox E3 announcements. A lot of the cool looking games relied on randos too much.

Fair point. I suspect KF2 is particularly terrible.

Also the trick is to have a PlayStation and then you can rely on bezzies instead HTH HAND


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 16:12 
User avatar
Bad Girl

Joined: 20th Apr, 2008
Posts: 14013
Mr Dave wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
TheVision wrote:
Aren't most games terrible with randos? This is what annoyed me about the Xbox E3 announcements. A lot of the cool looking games relied on randos too much.

Rocket League is the glaring exception that comes to mind.

Well, up until the point they start shouting "AINSLEY" at you, that is.


Good times. The lack of voice chat in RL is actually great. Same with that Disc Jam game that has the same method of random phrases (but no free text. Boooo).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 16:16 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Joined: 17th Dec, 2008
Posts: 8293
What Perk class do we have that doesn't have a Beexer allocated to it? When I level up to 15 (tonight) I may take a break from Berserking and try a shooting role.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 16:20 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32601
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
What Perk class do we have that doesn't have a Beexer allocated to it? When I level up to 15 (tonight) I may take a break from Berserking and try a shooting role.

Just survivalist, I think -- which is a jack-of-all-trades one.

If we wanted to double up on any perk, maybe Support would be a good choice? They get great shotguns, and Wookie isn't around all that often, and we were all desperate for ammo last night almost all the time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 16:26 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 30498
A-fecking-men.

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:53 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32601
Top notch GATTZEDDING last night chaps. We'll manage to fuck up Dr Toucher soon, I'm sure.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:00 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32601
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
What Perk class do we have that doesn't have a Beexer allocated to it? When I level up to 15 (tonight) I may take a break from Berserking and try a shooting role.

Given how much you were Captain of the Fuck Zeds UP Squad last night, I think it might go badly for us if you do this.

(I distinctly remember emptying every health dart I had into you, belting through my guns as fast as possible to work around the recharge, for a solid 60-90 seconds as you took down, I think, two fleshpounds and two scrakes and a mob of small fry. You were losing health almost as fast as I could give it to you.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:14 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 30498
I would have been around but went to sleep at like 9pm after staying up too late playing this with you guys on Wednesday :)

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Killing Floor 2
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:18 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32601
We knocked off early (23:30) after playing until about 00:30 on, umm, Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday. I am quite tired now.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 670 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: KovacsC, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.