Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 3701 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:33 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 22683
I’ve spoken to Kicks about three times. I just haven’t engaged with him and Labelle in this game for some reason.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:12 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11959
Location: Sunny Stoke
Mimi wrote:
Who is the best visitor, do you think?

I love Gulliver (and Gullivarrr) the most.


Saharah. I like the weird stuff for sale and the salesy dialogue, like every size of rug being their favourite.

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:15 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
Mimi wrote:
Who is the best visitor, do you think?


I'm always happy to see Redd because need more art to give away
I love Kicks because he is so nice (though I rarely buy anything)
I love Leif because flowers and shrubs
I love Gulliver and Gullivarrrrrrr but I wish their dialogues would be shortened a bit
I love Saharah because of the way she talks
I love Flick because she is cool and I love all the butterfly models
I think CJ is annoying
I really don't care about Label
I also don't care about KK
I don't really buy turnips anymore
I LOVE Celeste because she is the most adorable thing ever
I love Pascal because he is also adorbs
I usually avoid wisp, as she's cute while hovering about, but then not so cute when she eeeks out

I know I get the gender wrong, but I don't care, to me Flick is a cool rocker chick :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 15:06 
User avatar
Participant in dramatic games

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 4026
Location: United Provinces
Flick isn't a she is she? I always think of him as CJ's boyfriend

I like Redd, even though he always disappoints me (but now I'm done)
I love Celeste.. I even bought a plush doll for my daughter
Like the Gullivars.. and their dialogue
CJ is a brat
Kicks has a funny accent in dutch... but not that much to offer,
Label is nice's, especially since Sable is happy I help her.. And what makes Sable happy, makes me happy
Pascar remains thoughtful , even though I don't dive anymore except if there is something new
Leif is boring

_________________
XBL: Romanista WiiU: Romanista77 Gamecenter: Romanista345 3DS 0318 8943 6467
Steam: Romanista345 PSN: Romanista345 Switch: 5098 6135 1325 RetroAchievements: Romanista

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 15:08 
User avatar
Participant in dramatic games

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 4026
Location: United Provinces
Kern wrote:
miki wrote:
In the discord we were contemplating a crystal maze type deal with 4 islands with challenges
e.


In the Fb group I'm in we sometime shave nice maze dream codes


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
XBL: Romanista WiiU: Romanista77 Gamecenter: Romanista345 3DS 0318 8943 6467
Steam: Romanista345 PSN: Romanista345 Switch: 5098 6135 1325 RetroAchievements: Romanista

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:53 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11959
Location: Sunny Stoke
Gate is open and Saharah is around today.
https://twitter.com/underlogic_sw/statu ... 9319098368



_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 13:35 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
I saw a lot of diys had been taken, which is great, so I re-alfabetised what was there and added some new ones
also did a quick round of the island (hence the fossils) and I took a cornucopia, thank you to whoever left it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 13:42 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11959
Location: Sunny Stoke
miki wrote:
I saw a lot of diys had been taken, which is great, so I re-alfabetised what was there and added some new ones


Thank you for that - a couple of my cousins have started playing it recently so I told them to grab anything they needed to help them get started. :)

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 13:58 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
yeah it's great to see them used!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 14:00 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
oh as a tip I also tell starting people don't forget to buy all the diy packs at Nooks
it seems so obvious but I and so many other ppl have looked for a particular diy for yonks, only to find out they were at nooks all the time :DD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:48 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11959
Location: Sunny Stoke
Gate is open, but just Flick today. It is Sherb's birthday though.

https://twitter.com/underlogic_sw/statu ... 5530200068



_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:30 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 20761
Location: shropshire, uk
I have played this game over the weekend, it is so sweet. I love it.

I am now looking at buying a switch. :P

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:04 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
doooooooo it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 16:06 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
DM I've done a housekeeping round on Flump, you've obviously had snow yesterday :D
also put a few more large snowflakes down and a few more diys


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 17:07 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 22683
I’ve played today after my longest break from AC. I did t play for three days (I think). It could have been two. It might have been four. What even is time anymore? I’ve just been so tired and there had been so much news happening that I haven’t even had the energy for a pootle around Sheppey of an evening. It was so nice today, like a warm hug.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 17:30 
User avatar
sneering elitist

Joined: 25th May, 2014
Posts: 3294
Location: Broseley
I've not played since my birthday. I took a break after my mum died and then caught up by time travelling backwards so that I didn't miss the Christmas & New Years bits, and then logged in for my birthday on the 7th and then before I knew it another week has passed and now the thought of catching up again feels like too much what with everything else going on, even though I could literally just log in and play from today and everything would be fine. It's a weird mental hurdle I am struggling to get over. Played a lot of Stardew Valley yesterday instead.

_________________
i make websites


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 17:40 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 22683
Could you possibly ask Gaz or one of the kids to just pop on, clear the weeds, squish any roaches, and just tidy up a little so that doesn’t feel overwhelming, if that’s part of the problem? Alternatively, if that would help then why not just throw your gates open and we can all pop over and weed you clean.

There’s not much you’ve missed by way of events, and no fish or bugs this month, I think, but if there are any items you are missing and would like I am sure we could all rustle them up for you! x

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 17:47 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
I love weeding and tidying up, if you open your gates I'm happy to help!
there is nothing to catch up on, no events since new years so it's just comforting dailies

also much belated happy birthday!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 17:54 
User avatar
sneering elitist

Joined: 25th May, 2014
Posts: 3294
Location: Broseley
I'm not worried about weeds etc, tbh I find clearing that stuff oddly therapeutic, which is why it's so odd that it's such a mental 'block'! Think I need to just 'rip the plaster off' so to speak, and log in.

Thank you for your kind offers of help :luv:

_________________
i make websites


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 18:02 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 22683
Oh, I think I understand you a bit better. Is it just making that mental leap to actually power the game on? Is it perhaps because, and this may not apply to you at all, but things where I’ve found this is when that activity is associated with happiness, mental peace, an escape, and there are periods where there is too much to counteract those feelings that it stops you even opening that door, in case you don’t find that feeling there?

Whatever it is, I hope you do manage to get back to it (if you want to) and find that little haven waiting there again when you do xxx

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 22:22 
User avatar
sneering elitist

Joined: 25th May, 2014
Posts: 3294
Location: Broseley
Mimi wrote:
Oh, I think I understand you a bit better. Is it just making that mental leap to actually power the game on? Is it perhaps because, and this may not apply to you at all, but things where I’ve found this is when that activity is associated with happiness, mental peace, an escape, and there are periods where there is too much to counteract those feelings that it stops you even opening that door, in case you don’t find that feeling there?

Whatever it is, I hope you do manage to get back to it (if you want to) and find that little haven waiting there again when you do xxx

Yes, like that. I also think that I'm going to feel guilty when my little islanders say "where have you been!" and although it's a computer game, I can't switch off that stupid reaction in my head and I'm too tired to add more things to feel bad about, so I'd rather just ... not. Silly, I know. :S

Thank you xx

_________________
i make websites


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 22:43 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
I'm so glad they don't lay on the guilt much, they do say something the very first time you speak to them, but even one second later they have forgotten about it and have their normal dialogue
it's not silly at all /hugs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 23:32 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11959
Location: Sunny Stoke
miki wrote:
DM I've done a housekeeping round on Flump, you've obviously had snow yesterday :D
also put a few more large snowflakes down and a few more diys


Thank you for the tidy-up. I was lazy over the weekend and hadn't turned the switch on at all. Today I found out that if you don't return a lost item quickly enough, you forget what it is and can't give it to them. I blame Cyrano for never being awake when I tried to give it back :)

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 0:28 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 22683
Jem wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Oh, I think I understand you a bit better. Is it just making that mental leap to actually power the game on? Is it perhaps because, and this may not apply to you at all, but things where I’ve found this is when that activity is associated with happiness, mental peace, an escape, and there are periods where there is too much to counteract those feelings that it stops you even opening that door, in case you don’t find that feeling there?

Whatever it is, I hope you do manage to get back to it (if you want to) and find that little haven waiting there again when you do xxx

Yes, like that. I also think that I'm going to feel guilty when my little islanders say "where have you been!" and although it's a computer game, I can't switch off that stupid reaction in my head and I'm too tired to add more things to feel bad about, so I'd rather just ... not. Silly, I know. :S

Thank you xx


Aw, I’m so sorry, Jem. Take your time, and the love will come back when you’re ready. And if you can’t face the reactions, maybe get Gaz to nip around as you and make your peace with the animals on your behalf?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:59 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11959
Location: Sunny Stoke
Gate is open, but not much to report today - just Gullivarrr and me showing off the hat that Sherb gave me.

https://twitter.com/underlogic_sw/statu ... 6452625412



_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:00 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11959
Location: Sunny Stoke
Forgot to mention my gate being open yesterday... oops. Gate is open again today although not much to report, just Label.

https://twitter.com/underlogic_sw/statu ... 1103935490



_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 14:56 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 22683
I’m really struggling with *stuff* at the moment, and I’ve not done anything fun recently, AC included. I really want to, but it’s just like I’m too tired, though I don’t know if it’s actually tiredness or something else.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 15:14 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 22683
Though I did do this, as iPhones can now run the shortcuts to open apps without flashing the shortcut working, so it’s an invisible function now, so I. An have this and it cheers me up without being annoying.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 19:41 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 22683
I think because I’d posted about it earlier I managed to pop the game on for a bit earlier. Rolled a snowman, and then really just stiff there and listened to the music. Man alive my flowers are everywhere and it’s snowing, so they are going to be a mess tomorrow. Russell said he’ll try and tidy them up though.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 21:06 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
I don't work on fridays, I am totally happy to help if you tell me what to do

I'm also struggling, working takes ridiculous amount of effort and energy (there is no actual good reason for that) and there is nothing left, but then I have to check katies work, and figure out if she's been cheating and endlessly try to explain some shapeless future consequences when she's just also tired and struggling with the workload, and I'm tired, so so tired
and I hate it, because I want to post on DM's topic (big hug DM, if you enjoy hugs at all) but I can't seem to focus on anything coherent
and I want to support other people, but I just end up leaking and staring into space

anyway, I do usually play at least a little bit, but like 10 mins tops


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:55 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11959
Location: Sunny Stoke
miki wrote:
and I hate it, because I want to post on DM's topic (big hug DM, if you enjoy hugs at all) but I can't seem to focus on anything coherent


Who doesn't enjoy hugs? :)

I'm definitely treading water and doing the bare minimum for pretty much everything right now, but at least each day that goes by will be one more day closer to normality. Plus my job and even loading up AC during the week give me a kind of routine, even though I don't spend much time on my island right now.

Speaking of which, gate is open again and Kicks is around. Shooting stars tonight too - my Switch will no doubt still be on later because I keep forgetting to turn it off until I head off to bed. :)

https://twitter.com/underlogic_sw/statu ... 0536556546



_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:29 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
then lot's of hugs for you :) I also enjoy hugs
I also try to hang on to routine, I'm always dressed and downstairs and logged into work at 08.00 on workdays - I feel I would really slip if I didn't
we virtually always have lunch at 1200
on days off I play more AC and on workdays I usually play a little between closing work and dinner
Katie is a wildcard at the moment, as is building noise, but even without that my energy seems to run out way before the day ends
but like you say, I'm also just crossing off days, we have a curfew as of tomorrow, on top of the lockdown, numbers are going down and every day is one closer to getting a vaccine!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:11 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
I've done housekeeping on Flump :)
I think maybe your cousins have shaken some fruit trees, I found some fruit on the floor and put it in front of your house
I've also tidied up the stuff area and diy area and put down some more large snowflakes as they are apparently useful to peeps :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 13:02 
User avatar
sneering elitist

Joined: 25th May, 2014
Posts: 3294
Location: Broseley
I miss hugs. I mean, I have the kids and Gaz obviously, but I miss the variety of hugs; big squeezers, little fleeting hugs, sweaty hugs from gym buddies, long holds from friends you've not seen in ages, drunken "i love you you're the best" hugs. :'(

(This is obviously nothing to do with Animal Crossing, but talking about hugs made me think about them!)

_________________
i make websites


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 15:25 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
sending you a variety pack of hugs Jem!

⊂((・▽・))⊃

\(^o^)/

d=(´▽`)=b

⊂(◉‿◉)つ

⊂(♡⌂♡)⊃

⊂( ◜◒◝ )⊃


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 15:35 
User avatar
sneering elitist

Joined: 25th May, 2014
Posts: 3294
Location: Broseley
Haha, I love that :luv:

_________________
i make websites


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:24 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11959
Location: Sunny Stoke
miki wrote:
I've done housekeeping on Flump :)
I think maybe your cousins have shaken some fruit trees, I found some fruit on the floor and put it in front of your house
I've also tidied up the stuff area and diy area and put down some more large snowflakes as they are apparently useful to peeps :)


Thanks, Miki :) And yes, I noticed a distinct lack of fruit yesterday :D Hopefully they're using to build up funds or plant their own trees. At least my island is still of use to some now that most of us have pretty much done all there is to do.

Not much to report today - turnip price has been heading down all week and just KK Slider visiting, but the gate is open:

https://twitter.com/underlogic_sw/statu ... 9879319553



_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:56 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11959
Location: Sunny Stoke
Gate is open, but just Gulliver today.
https://twitter.com/underlogic_sw/statu ... 1803156480



_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:53 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11959
Location: Sunny Stoke
Gate is open again and Saharah is around. Bluebear is also at the campsite

https://twitter.com/underlogic_sw/statu ... 2913474560



_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 15:20 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11959
Location: Sunny Stoke
Next update due in a couple of days :)

https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/1 ... 0225362946



_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 16:13 
User avatar
Participant in dramatic games

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 4026
Location: United Provinces
No Brewster. No Party :(

Still./ carneval is a nice event i guess, and next update will be mario stuff.. (on MAR 10 probably)

_________________
XBL: Romanista WiiU: Romanista77 Gamecenter: Romanista345 3DS 0318 8943 6467
Steam: Romanista345 PSN: Romanista345 Switch: 5098 6135 1325 RetroAchievements: Romanista

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 19:44 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
I'm always looking forward to an update!
feeling tired and down so not very chatty, sorry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 21:20 
User avatar
Participant in dramatic games

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 4026
Location: United Provinces
Ah @miki, then you need the hugs variety pack now, here the multi-language edition..

* Hugs
* Knuffel
* Un'abbraccio
* Ein Umarmung
* Un gros câlin

_________________
XBL: Romanista WiiU: Romanista77 Gamecenter: Romanista345 3DS 0318 8943 6467
Steam: Romanista345 PSN: Romanista345 Switch: 5098 6135 1325 RetroAchievements: Romanista

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:53 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
aww thank you!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:42 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11959
Location: Sunny Stoke
Gate is open again and Redd is around.
https://twitter.com/underlogic_sw/statu ... 5343175680



_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:58 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11959
Location: Sunny Stoke
Gate is open and Leif is around.
https://twitter.com/underlogic_sw/statu ... 5815420931




Also, the update is out today and I got some maracas in the post. :)

https://twitter.com/underlogic_sw/statu ... 7036518401



_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:59 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 22683
OMG there’s a Mr Resetti model in the seasonal goods area of the Nook shopping app!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 13:47 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
I have a few more awful work hours buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt
if you don't mind spoilers here is an overview of the new stuff coming (not all today obvs)
I'm so excited!!!


ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:02 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11959
Location: Sunny Stoke
Just Flick today, but gate is open:
https://twitter.com/underlogic_sw/statu ... 2370153473



_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing Switch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:20 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Apr, 2011
Posts: 1367
Location: NL
put some new diys down!


also I'm doing a bit better again :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 3701 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], markg and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.