Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands
The Division in the dessert
Anyone else play the beta for this?

It was pretty good, I managed to get through all the missions in about 5 hours or so, but it looks YUGE.

I'm probably gonna get this.
It was mostly pants.
Never even heard of it but after having a quick glance it looks a bit like MGS5.
Bobby and Gaywood did it wrong.
Completely wrong
I found it fun with a full 4 people. Oh well.
I think it looked alright, but we were playing it like GTA ie. cocking around and not playing it like Ghost Recon ie. surgically precise strike teams. Astonishingly, it isn't a very good GTA clone. I suspect it's only going to be fun played "properly" but playing properly isn't exactly our strongest suit.
Uh, I was great at precision strike teaming, thangyewverymuch.

While I'm aware that it was a beta, the vehicles were mediocre to the point of comedy, the missions were buggy as hell (and pretty dull), the graphics were...fine. And I have little patience for a game that decides it wants you to hike three miles.
Cras wrote:
I have little patience for a game that decides it wants you to hike three miles.

Suddenly I'm interested.
Lonewolves wrote:
Cras wrote:
I have little patience for a game that decides it wants you to hike three miles.

Suddenly I'm interested.

Only if you have to hike in circles surely?
I should just play more Arma/DayZ tbf
I read that as "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Midlands".
Firefox wrote:
I read that as "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Midlands".

I'm glad it's not just me. When I first saw the logo, I noticed how easy it would be to switch it to Midlands. Perhaps wouldn't be as much of a challenge as a game though.
Can we only play this game on Sunday?
I've sunk a lot of hours into this. I'm really enjoying it. The whole scouting out an area and planning the way to attack element is really fun if you can get a squad going.
I wish the game was Tom Clancy's Ghost: Recon Wildlands.

Where you play as the ghost of a dead author, and have to do reconnaissance of wasteland near Barnsley.
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint gets Terminator

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/kotaku.c ... 394471/amp

I’ve played it and, yes, it’s pretty fun. Amusingly, they didn’t get Arnies likeness so the Terminators look like Vin Diesel.
Page 1 of 1 [ 17 posts ]