Rocket League will be your favourite Bezzy Game [PS4/PC].
FACT.
I still don't know if mute is slide up or down. Stupid bundled headset.
I am turning this shit on in about an hour.

Join me or BE RUTHLESSLY MOCKED ON THE INTERNET (coz my momma didn't taught me better than that).
As soon as this ridiculous child stops complaining that sheds too hot and goes to sleep...
Don't keep her in the shed then!
I'll be there in 10-15 min
If you're still on I'll come in a min.
How'd I join a private chat?
Amazing scenes.

Won every game tonight, and we had some epic battles online against randoms. Several to overtime, last minute winners, last second goals, saves, crosses, absolute balls-ups... tonight had it all.

Bravo to all who participated.
That all types of horrendous awesome. We are a hideous unstoppable force.
Thanks for the invites guys. I'd just got back from a 14 hour day out in Cambridge for baseball so was eating Chinese and watching Doctor Who. Sometime this week I hope we can play again.
Sorry I could not join you.

Just before, though, I played 2 qvs 1 games against the same opponent. The first I lost 5-1 due to defensive howlers despite gai ing an early lead. The second game was very exciting. It was close and every ball was hard fought for. My attacking panache against the thoughtful, methodical style of my enemy. I was a goal down with 10 seconds to go but managed to equalise with one second left on the clock to go to overtime. I then smashed in the winner with a lucky boInce to emerge victorious and The Champion.
Some more excellent Rocket League tonight, including the closest game of all time (Grim... equalised with 0 seconds on the clock).
As promised, here's a video of how bad my lag was.

Rocket League_20150810222504: https://youtu.be/zrenznwKs5A
Whizz to 9.45 for some confusion.
That was our best match and you were basically out of action for the whole game then! To come from 0-3 down to win 7-3 was pretty special in any circumstances but it was pretty magic with Grim... only on the pitch for 10% of the game.
Saturnalian wrote:
That was our best match and you were basically out of action for the whole game then! To come from 0-3 down to win 7-3 was pretty special in any circumstances but it was pretty magic with Grim... only on the pitch for 10% of the game.

Dat 7th goal! :droool:
Sorry I could not join you. I was doing the ironing, and watching halt and catch fire.
I'll be up for doing some carcarpewball in half an hour or so if anyone is about. I may be playing Bradman, but drop me an invite if I miss you.
I may log on later, or may not. If I do, I may not speak, as my lungs/throat are not working properly today.
I thik I will buy the DLC as I've had more than enough fun with this and I feel I should pay them something.
I love this game sooooooo much. The frustration level is tolerable because I am shit and then somehow I score a goal and BEST THING EVER
I was just having a minute playing doubles on this and my partner quit out with the message "I can't play with this guy."

I'll be honest, it hurt a little. Mean people are mean.
Clearly he/she meant that they were not as good as you, and felt that they would be unfairly handicapping you.
Grim... wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/EVcrZYs.gifv

Just...what...? Is that a hack or something?
Could be on for 8 or 9 ish...
Saturnalian wrote:
Grim... wrote:

Just...what...? Is that a hack or something?

I think it's called "skillz".
Grim... wrote:

So is that yes, or...?
Maybe. 30% in right now.
Grim... wrote:
Maybe. 30% in right now.

I'll take it!
I should be around from just after 9-ish
Grim... wrote:
Maybe. 30% in right now.

:DD
Curiosity wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Maybe. 30% in right now.

Amaze.
Cras wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Maybe. 30% in right now.

Amaze.

:D
I've not got a more accurate figure.
Aiming for 8:30-9 if anyone's up for it.
Will be on depending on when the child is put to bed
Wife is watching cakes first. So 9.
I will finish my pint and head home. Wife os watching cakes so I will put her on the ipad and send her away.

C8.46
You fucking losers with wives and children. I pity you, frankly.

I get an extra 30 mins of Rocket League.
Remind me how I get in on this again? Considering picking it up on Steam within the next 5 minutes...
GazChap wrote:
Remind me how I get in on this again? Considering picking it up on Steam within the next 5 minutes...

Get a PS4. I'm not sure if I can invite you into a cross-platform lobby.
Bah. No way of creating a private match with a name/password that can be joined? Or does it not work like that on PS4?
Thank you for the games. Soz I was terripopple
I'm giving up gaming after the past hour.
GazChap wrote:
Bah. No way of creating a private match with a name/password that can be joined? Or does it not work like that on PS4?

Actually I think it does give that option, but we just ended up with a party. Let's try it next week. :)
Page 3 of 11 [ 512 posts ]