Minecraft Server - Pazland!
Backup file in 1st post
Hi Minecrafters,

I've signed up for a low end server that is (allegedly) able to host 5 players at at time.

I'm going to start a new world, no monsters, just building and crafting. This is going to be my baby, but if anyone else is interested in a brave new world, let me know.

EDIT: Here's a recent (20th October 2017) backup of Pazland for those of you who may want a nose around in Single Player

Use it well.
How much does minecraft cost these days?
Oooh, I'ld like a poke around. (I guess that means 5 simultaneously, rather than 5 ever?)
I would pop on and off, but would be unlikely to be considered as a regular user.
5 at a time, yes
I would be interested to start playing again if there was a new server, yes indeed.

Would be nice too if we end up doing some collaborative building projects.
I'm interested. I could never bring myself to build anything on the other one because I felt intimdated by all the crowning awesome going on writ large against the sky.

Here, in on the ground floor, my humble offerings will not be dwarfed quite so much.
I'd like to have an occasional dabble. I keep thinking of having a play but can't get interested about single player world.
So the no monster thing is a go-er?

Awesome. Give me a few days to get it all set up and tested and I'll give out the details to the interested parties.
I'll pop in, but minecraft very nearly took over my life when I had a go at it. I need to be careful.

I like having the monsters, too. Gave it some structure, especially now that you can make beds to skip the night part if you want to.
Anyone free for testing?
sinister agent wrote:
I'll pop in, but minecraft very nearly took over my life when I had a go at it. I need to be careful.

This is why I probably won't play it ever again.
DavPaz wrote:
Anyone free for testing?

I'll give it a go if that request is still out. Just opened minecraft for the first time in months
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
Anyone free for testing?

I'll give it a go if that request is still out. Just opened minecraft for the first time in months

Cool. PM on the way to you.
Anyone else got 5 mins to spare?
Hour late, but can do.
Craster wrote:
Hour late, but can do.

Too late. I broke it.

Stand by!
Are we updating our clients yet? I can dabble and potter about in minecraft, but need to limit myself.

I had a dream about it last week actually. It was most distressing.
You can get on Davpaz server with the most recent client. Doing anything other than running about proved tricky though.
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
You can get on Davpaz server with the most recent client. Doing anything other than running about proved tricky though.

I figured that out. Then broke everything else. It was a whole clusterfuck of problems. Leave it with me.
Heh. On the brightside, there was no noticeable lag with two of us jumping around.
It's looking good. I'm decorating this afternoon, but I'll be able to get on later tonight. If anyone else would like to join me later, please let me know in this thread.

Also... best place for cheap domain names?
If you just want a handy name for your server, I'll give you an A-record subdomain like the minecraft.eggwan.com I was using.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
If you just want a handy name for your server, I'll give you an A-record subdomain like the minecraft.eggwan.com I was using.

That would be aces. Ta very much
You'll have to tell me the IP though. And what name you want.

(Not minecraft.eggwan.com - I'm going to point that to kalmar's server.)
Any restrictions on the name format?

How about minecraft.davpaz.com?
I rather assume it would need to be an eggwan subdomain - so pazcraft.eggwan.com or whatever.
Ah, gotcha.

Spazcraft.eggwan.com it is then
Ok, who wants whitelisting?
Do I have to restart to enable the whitelist?

edit: Apparently, yes
Fucking hell. Got bumped by my own server
A promising start. Craster seemed ok on the server. Bit laggy for me, but that's probably my fault. I'm done for tonight, but if anyone else wants on, post your minecraft username here and I'll get you onboard
Attachment:
world_isometric_north.png
What are all those dark things on t'map?
Mr Dave wrote:
What are all those dark things on t'map?

There are two types of tree now
Poking Pete and Mr Dave and Lave.
I have a dynamic real time map working now. Still don't want to make the IP public yet until I get a better name in place, but if you want a looksee, pm me up.
Wow. The new server sure is swanky and lag free isn't it, Mr Shill?

Mr Shill: Yep
Dynamic map now working properly again
Hello.
Could I please be whitelisted and can I please get the ip?

Minecraft name: Cookie197
Watching the internet tear itself a new arsehole over a Minecraft beta update is my new favourite hobby
How is the server going davpaz? still people interested?
nickachu wrote:

I've got some regulars. It's a magical wonderland* to explore.

*sorry for the gayness
DavPaz wrote:
nickachu wrote:

*sorry for the gayness

Im tempted to purchase minecraft. very tempted.
nickachu wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
nickachu wrote:

*sorry for the gayness

Im tempted to purchase minecraft. very tempted.

Dooooo it.....
Doooo it! Dooo it now!!!!
Be sure to visit the Old Land as well nickachu. viewtopic.php?style=2&p=535627#p535627
Please whitelist me!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 22 [ 1067 posts ]