Ashes Cricket 2009 - THE GAME
Bashing myp around the park
Oh God why can't this thread die?!?!? :facepalm:
TheAlbin0Kid wrote:

Cos people keep posting.

DAAAAAAAN!
Agent Starling wrote:
Ta. In time I may get that to bash out some cheevos.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Don't do it. Please don't do it. I'm about to max it, and I don't recommend it if you value your sanity.
The cheevos were a piece of piss on this.
nickachu wrote:
The cheevos were a piece of piss on this.

Yes. I am of course talking about Brian Lara 2007.
TheAlbin0Kid wrote:

Just because you're utterly rubbish at the game, it's hardly anyone else's fault. :D
myoptikakaka wrote:
Agent Starling wrote:
Ta. In time I may get that to bash out some cheevos.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Don't do it. Please don't do it. I'm about to max it, and I don't recommend it if you value your sanity.

Are they that bad? Thanks for the tip off, in that case!
You could, of course, not worry about cheevos and just play the game on its merits...
DavPaz wrote:
You could, of course, not worry about cheevos and just play the game on its merits...

What madness is this! :o

No, seriously, I do do that, and the cheevos are an added bonus with whatever game, but I've found they are very important to my overall wotsit.
DavPaz wrote:

NO NO NO NO NO. It's much worse than Ashes 09.
So I've finally got round to playing the new game, and lapping it up as much as last year's.

I don't like the new up-close camera angles though, as I can't time my shots/bowling as well and prefer to see the whole field, but then it is optional.
I was just starting to hope... :(
TheAlbin0Kid wrote:
I was just starting to hope... :(

What, that someone could purchase the game for you, so you could see if you are as bad at this as last year's version? And then moan constantly about it? You know, forever?
I fancied a quick blast on this, but it seems that my copy has disappeared :(
DavPaz wrote:
I traded The Ashes and went back to BLIC. Pathetically, I never even tried to play a Test Match.

Mystery solved
Looks like Ashes 2009 and 2013 are both delisted for digital purchase. I'll have to keep my eyes open for a disc copy
Cricket 19 is probably the best cricket game ever made. It still has hilarious bugs though.
Better than Brian Lara's Cricket on the Megadrive?
Mr Chonks wrote:
Cricket 19 is probably the best cricket game ever made. It still has hilarious bugs though.

Still a bit spendy for a casual itch. I'll consider it
Grim... wrote:
Better than Brian Lara's Cricket on the Megadrive?

Better than any Brian Lara game, and I played 2005 a lot.
He's adjusted his field... slightly.
Page 12 of 12 [ 573 posts ]