GamesMaster
The new one
So this could fit into a lot of places but since its only on Youtube just now lets put it here

New season of Gamesmaster , with Sir Trevor McDonald as the Gamesmaster - Ch4 later this week but available on youtube now

I watched this last night expecting to hate it but I didn't. It was alright.
zaphod79 wrote:
So this could fit into a lot of places but since its only on Youtube just now lets put it here

New season of Gamesmaster , with Sir Trevor McDonald as the Gamesmaster - Ch4 later this week but available on youtube now

I would have noo-threaded it.

I thought they did a really good job: Rab - as expected - was ace.

Not sure about the hip young presenter, though.

Sir T McDee was an excellent GamesMaster - and the plunging into the abyss thing was brilliantly shit.

More.like this, please.
Grim... wrote:
zaphod79 wrote:

I would have noo-threaded it.

I thought they did a really good job: Rab - as expected - was ace.

Not sure about the hip young presenter, though.

Sir T McDee was an excellent GamesMaster - and the plunging into the abyss thing was brilliantly shit.

More.like this, please.

I didn’t hate it at all. Weird. Yeah, I’d watch another one of those.

Better than that other YouTube gaming show from those shockingly unfunny fuckers. Can’t remember their names, but there was some distant connection to this forum or other.
Satsuma wrote:
Better than that other YouTube gaming show from those shockingly unfunny fuckers. Can’t remember their names, but there was some distant connection to this forum or other.

Hmm... I know there's ChinnyVision but I don't think you mean that...
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Pretty sure he means mr biffo
Oh yeah, Digitiser, that was the one.
Episode 2 is live now :

Sir Trevor McDonald just told somebody to "do one".

I am fully in.
Grim... wrote:
Sir Trevor McDonald just told somebody to "do one".

I am fully in.

This was the highlight for me too!

Absolutely loving the revival. Rab is excellent as the host and has great chemistry with the other two, although perhaps Ty needs a little bit more to do on set other than move the mic around.
The segment on women in games was hilarious (and accurate).

Initially I hated the Abyss but now see it as brilliantly cheesy.
I'm not convinced Ty needs to be there, if I'm honest. But maybe I have a kneejerk reaction to people that use the word "Bam" instead of "Hello".
The last episode :

WTF only three episodes?!
Those were quite good. The 'bam' was irritating :P
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]