Co12age

Your preferred weekend for cottage 2022?
Poll ended at Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:37
16-19 Sept  13%  [ 8 ]
23-26 Sept  13%  [ 8 ]
30-03 Oct  10%  [ 6 ]
07-10 Oct  20%  [ 12 ]
14-17 Oct  18%  [ 11 ]
21-24 Oct  15%  [ 9 ]
28-31 Oct  8%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 59
(Co12age doesn't 'sound' quite the same, does it? Anyway...)

Discussions at cottage on Friday were that we should begin planning next year's cottage sooner rather than later, to ensure we can a) get small cottage if needed and b) we have it in the diary far enough in advance that people can make arrangements. So, I thought I'd get a feeler on dates; you should be able to choose any that suit (including all of them if you're uber flexible). I've started from mid Sept as early Sept is generally awkward for parents with school-aged kids.

There's no financial commitment or anything at this stage, it's really just about getting our ducks in a row.

Date confirmed: 7-10th October 2022

YES
Jem
GazChap
Kov
Kov+1
Mop
FunSally
Kern
Kris
Cras
Goddress Jasmine
Trooper
Mr Dave
JBR
Col_MAN
krazywookie
DavPaz
NervousPete
Joans
MaliA
MaliA+1
Malc
Grim
Curiosity
Mat Hurst
Mat Hurst +1
TheVision
Zeppo
Rach
Nick

Bank details (£130pp)
Jem Turner
04-00-04
Early October best for me. Not missing another one
Cottage XII

Open for all dates, but my preference is October.

Good to get things down now.
DavPaz wrote:
Early October best for me. Not missing another one

:this:
Quack - I'm free on all dates currently but as it's a year in advance.... :D
It was very nice having the weather with us this weekend, so I'd certainly like a September cottage, but not at the loss of attendees. I want to see you lovely people. :)
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
It was very nice having the weather with us this weekend, so I'd certainly like a September cottage, but not at the loss of attendees. I want to see you lovely people. :)

:this:
More buzzer questions next time!!
I have no useful input regarding dates but if we could fuck the global pandemic off before then that would be jolly good.
Pretty much anything is good, as long as we know about it before we book anything else in.
I think the weather was noticeably nicer than normal (although it gets hot in that conservatory in the afternoon), but obviously there's no guarantee of that whichever weekend we choose.

The one that means the most people can come (and both cottages are available).
Joans wrote:
I think the weather was noticeably nicer than normal (although it gets hot in that conservatory in the afternoon), but obviously there's no guarantee of that whichever weekend we choose.

My room was still baking at midnight! Didn't expect to get hot and sweaty that late at Cottage... ;)
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
I have no useful input regarding dates but if we could fuck the global pandemic off before then that would be jolly good.

I'll pull some strings, see what I can do

(You were missed :luv:)
Jem wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

I'll pull some strings, see what I can do

(You were missed :luv:)

Jem had to order the pizzas. :D
Haya, I was just wondering if a date had been decided yet for Cottage this year?

Cheers
Col_MAN wrote:
Haya, I was just wondering if a date had been decided yet for Cottage this year?

Cheers

I think Jem said 7-10th Oct as that got the most votes, but she was going to check availability. :)
I knew I was forgetting something!

October 7-10th now provisionally booked in. Only booked the main cottage for now but the 2nd one is currently still available so we could add that on if interest is there.

If I could get a show of hands for the spreadsheet, then I will start taking deposits etc soon. Kov, I've noted your in+1
In!

Giphy "in!":
https://media2.giphy.com/media/1xNDVX4DV6B5vo6unw/giphy-loop.mp4
Cras wrote:
Absolutely

Yes!!

In.
In

D won't know if she can make it till just before, so if it makes it easier to arrange i'm happy to pay for her as a +1 regardless.
Trooper wrote:
In

D won't know if she can make it till just before, so if it makes it easier to arrange i'm happy to pay for her as a +1 regardless.

OK - will see where we get with definite "ins" and then let you know what's what :)
Put me on the maybe list for now as I know there's a weekend I've got to work in October but I don't know which one yet.
In +1 and checking +2
I would like to be in
Looking like it might be a two cottage year :D
Jem wrote:

Yes.... :)
Jem wrote:

2Co12age.
Also avoids bizarre late night condiment requests.
Kern wrote:
Also avoids bizarre late night condiment requests.

Tchoh. I might not even bring the Boot of Delights, then.
You should try and hook up with Bob Mortimer, JBR. Between his pocket meat and your boot sauces, you're a match made in heaven.
GazChap wrote:
You should try and hook up with Bob Mortimer, JBR. Between his pocket meat and your boot sauces, you're a match made in heaven.

ZOMG. Pitch half written for me, thanks!
In. I'll hit up the Cottage non-Beexers tomorrow.
* checks watch *

Today.
I had that weekend pencilled in to go away for someone's 50th birthday... but Cottage is Cottage.

IN.
Ideally need to get 2-3 more definite yeses to make booking both cottages price-friendly for everyone. :)
Bobbyaro wrote:
out. :(

Giphy "nooooo":
https://media3.giphy.com/media/mYNnMs1fZHmMM/giphy-loop.mp4
Mat Hurst is in, with a "probably" +1.
Page 1 of 7 [ 335 posts ]