ps4 dualsgohck on ps4
it ain't working anymore
my son plays rocket league on his pc with a ps4 controller... after a year it doesn't work anymore.. it says it is connected and functions, but isn't recognised anymore.... any idea what I can do?
Buy a new one.
have ou trid using it wired?

(not only due to it working as a wired controller, but due to that resyncing it)
Fop the Youngest is notable for a number of things, including a wonderful sense of humour, a penchant for furious shrieking, and incredibly sweaty hands.

So much so that I don't really want him using my PS4 controllers anymore.

Anyone have any recommendations for 3rd-party PS4 controllers that aren't shoddy pieces of shit?

Obv doesn't need to be pro-gamah level, but would rather he wasn't handicapped by bad hardware, further than he already is by being very shit at games.
Marigolds. Small.
Zardoz wrote:
Marigolds. Small.

The short story that Hemingway wished he wrote!
Findus Fop wrote:
Fop the Youngest is notable for a number of things, including a wonderful sense of humour, a penchant for furious shrieking, and incredibly sweaty hands.

So much so that I don't really want him using my PS4 controllers anymore.

Anyone have any recommendations for 3rd-party PS4 controllers that aren't shoddy pieces of shit?

Obv doesn't need to be pro-gamah level, but would rather he wasn't handicapped by bad hardware, further than he already is by being very shit at games.

we got some okay ons from ali express, but not really a brand to recommend..(20 poundish)

my problem btw was solved.. it was something in my son's windows install..
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]