vibrates with excitement
I love that game.

Just need a PS5 and a 4K tv.
KovacsC wrote:
I love that game.

And a copy of the game.

Other than that you’re almost there!
Loved it at the time, wonder how it'll stand up today.

Is it a just a 'face lift' playing like the original or completely re-done?
Curiosity wrote:
KovacsC wrote:
I love that game.

And a copy of the game.

Other than that you’re almost there!

Good point well made. So everything really :)
Zardoz wrote:

The load times in the lifts in ME1 have been fixed! That's all you need to know :DD

I think it's been optimized and improved but the game itself remains very similar. Some of the character design improvements in ME3 are now brought forward into ME1. The over arching storyline, with decisions made in 1 carrying over into the ending of 3 still remain. The Mako controls have been improved. The visuals look incredible. Fingers crossed they let FemShep romance Ashley because that was meant to be in ME2 but they chickened out.
Zardoz wrote:

Similar feels, man. It was great, at the time, but now I'm wondering if I could really muster the energy/enthusiasm to do it again, as they were quite big game experiences and I am time poor (plus I don't have a PS5). I personally don't tend to revisit games/books/TV shows often.
Oooh it is on the ps4.....
The collectors edition doesn't even contain the game!
It seems there's some fuss about Miranda's bottom being.... de-emphasised in the ME2 cutscenes.

I do recall it seemed a little gratuitous (but also, nice) from when I played it. I think it's a fair and reasonable decision, and for all the crybabies whining about censorship - it's not like the bum is covered with thick black bars - it's still there just not so 'in your face'.
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]