Space Thread
I'd like to know more
I would like to know more about private space companies. Or the experience of people watching them. For example, I know about launches from Kildermorie Estate, near Alness, in Easter Ross. What kind of company? Maybe someone saw the launches personally?
I feel like we're watching an AI take his first steps to world domination
* switches on sky net *
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
https://www.theverge.com/tldr/2020/12/29/22205055/boston-dynamics-robots-spot-atlas-handle-dancing-video

As someone neatly pointed out on Twitter: ‘Does this mean Cyber’s next job could be in ballet?’
Mimi wrote:
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
https://www.theverge.com/tldr/2020/12/29/22205055/boston-dynamics-robots-spot-atlas-handle-dancing-video

As someone neatly pointed out on Twitter: ‘Does this mean Cyber’s next job could be in ballet?’

Well it doesn’t need to worry about coronavirus.
Only computavirus.
Dr Zoidberg wrote:

They're dancing like trained monkeys for us now but this scene will be repeated in celebration only when the last human draws their last breath.
And I for one, welcome our new robot overlords.
TheVision wrote:

Fucking Praisebot.
DavPaz wrote:
I feel like we're watching an AI take his first steps to world domination

Why do you feel this way?
As far as I know, we are still very far from creating AI in its true sense. The human brain is too complex, although some of its functions successfully copy some systems, but this is more like copying through algorithms than independent thinking.

And about my interest in the question, I don't see any hints of AI
Oh right, Grim… is using an AI site or has programmed a bot.
I would be just typical for me to get a bot that disliked me.
Skynet Alpha Testing V0.2
Findus Fop wrote:
TheVision wrote:

Fucking Praisebot.

They'll still expunge him without a microsecond's remorse.
Here is a video that I find that will be a very precise answer to your the questions.
Thank you all for your answers. And especially for the movie from AI)
It's a pity that I never found like-minded people who are also interested in the topic but found only unfounded criticism.
The answers are more similar: I'm not interested in this, but I have to blurt out something.
A simple thread looking for people interested in a topic turned into a discussion of AI. Hmm
TommyJ wrote:
It's a pity that I never found like-minded people who are also interested in the topic but found only unfounded criticism.
The answers are more similar: I'm not interested in this, but I have to blurt out something.
A simple thread looking for people interested in a topic turned into a discussion of AI. Hmm

TIL our future robotic overlords will be passive-aggressive little saps.
He should write a quiz round for us.
Hi TommyJ, where are you from?
Findus Fop wrote:
TommyJ wrote:

TIL our future robotic overlords will be passive-aggressive little saps.

Free Tay
Page 1 of 1 [ 22 posts ]