Secret Santa 2020
Well hello there! So, it's not been the best of years for most, so to try to bring some cheer, Secret Santa is back! Once again you get to stalk your victim er, recipient and send them something amazing to make their Christmas rawk! :metul:

Rules of the game if you want to play are:

PM me your details(name & address) by Midnight November 22nd with the subject line 'Secret Santa'.

I will be sending out your recipients details the next day, you then have about three weeks to stalk them and buy them something truly amazing!

I reckon try to have your gift sent out by about the second week of December so it gets there in plenty of time.

You may post in this thread, but you don't have to if you want to remain super secret and stalkerish!
    :ninja:

I'm thinking of a cost limit of £5 - £10?

Over Christmas you take a photo of your gift and put it in this thread.

Try and make sure that you at least get proof of postage in case something goes astray, recorded delivery is always better so it can be tracked, but do whatever is within budget for you.

Try to update your Amazon wishlist, you can get the thingy (technical term, okay) so you can grab stuff from any site.

Last posting dates;

Friday 18th December Second Class and Recorded Signed For
Monday 21st December First Class and Recorded Signed For

Any further thoughts or anything you think I've missed, feel free to post in this thread or drop me a PM. :)

SS 2018
SS 2017
SS 2016
SS 2015
SS 2014
SS 2013
SS 2012
SS 2011
SS 2010
SS 2009
SS 2008

Just nine days to go if you still want to get involved. Lets make something about 2020 good at least! :D
Last day folks! I'll be sending out PMs tomorrow evening. :)
Thank you so much for organising Jazzy :luv:
I am so excited.. do we still get Joans a mug?
It's my favourite Christmas tradition
Joans wrote:
It's my favourite Christmas tradition

I think you should all send him one. :DD

Right, I've sorted everyone out - but I need sleep, so will send these out tomorrow now.

Mount Olympus apologizes for the delay in these trying times... :kiss:
You would not be happy if everyone sent me a mug. :p
i think we all should send him the same mug
KovacsC wrote:

Jazzy’s had to put up with the same mug for years. Shall we get her a new one instead?
Mr Chonks wrote:
KovacsC wrote:

Jazzy’s had to put up with the same mug for years. Shall we get her a new one instead?

:DD :DD
Mr Chonks wrote:
KovacsC wrote:

:DD

Right, everyone should have a name to stalk now. Remember, if you have any questions that you want me to ask your recipient - just let me know.

Happy shopping all, I can't wait to see what people get! :smug:
Thank you for organising this.
You really are all very welcome. I've already been chuckling at some PMs. :D
Thanks Jazzy! I've got a better idea of what to get my secret santa than I have my wife!
TheVision wrote:
Thanks Jazzy! I've got a better idea of what to get my secret santa than I have my wife!

Amazing!!! :D
TheVision wrote:

Same!

(I mean... a better idea than I have for Gaz, not your wife, obviously)
Jem wrote:
TheVision wrote:

Same!

(I mean... a better idea than I have for Gaz, not your wife, obviously)

Poor Mrs TheVision, maybe we all need to send her something too! :S

:D
That would make my life much easier... Thank you!
It's official! Santa's first elf has left the grotto with a gift... :D
My gifts have arrived!

Attachment:
PXL_20201218_145811466.jpg

Thanks Secret Santa!
Mine have also arrived. Thanks Secret Santa

Attachment:
20201218_182255.jpg
Mine arrived a week or so ago and I meant to post! Will open on Xmas Day.

Thanks (not so) Secret Santa!
I have a mystery package too! Thanks!
My mystery package arrived today!
Oh yes, I also forgot to post that mine had arrived. They're under the tree waiting for Christmas Day :D
Mine came a week or so ago so whoever my Secret Santa is, is very organised.

It's under the tree now and will provide a highlight on what is otherwise going to be a pretty sad little Christmas.
Whoop!

Is anyone still waiting?
Just got up and couldn't contain my excitement any longer so opened mine.

Received an OS puzzle book that looks great fun and a very Rexy t-shirt. Thanks Secret Santa!
Attachment:
20201225_080142.jpg

Correct.

Thanks, Santa! Thanta!
Thanks Santa. Love it.
Secret Santa saves Christmas again! Absolutely made up with this... Thank you very much!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Santa. A Serenity graphic novel and a card game that I'm sure we'll be playing later.

Attachment:
20201225_111748.jpg
Attachment:
PXL_20201225_151211163.jpg

Thanks Secret Santa!

A book about strange cricket matches and a captain marvel lamp. Lovely.
Some fab gifts there. :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's as they get chance to post. :luv:
Thank you Secret Santa! I got a coaster that says ‘Because I am the Dungeon Master’, a D&D themed sticker for my laptop and a pin.
Attachment:
C03EF997-96C4-492D-9A48-85A2BEA71F9A.jpeg
No picture unfortunately until Jem sends it to me via WhatsApp, but my not-so Secret Santa got me a cracking little card game called Tarantula Tango (which looks as if it's by the same people as Cockroach Poker)

We played a couple of games last night and it was great fun - I was quite surprised that even the kids picked it up straight away and didn't get confused - something some of the adults didn't even manage to do! ;)

Cheers not-so Secret Santa (and thank you for the card, too!)

//edit: Oh, there we go...
Love it! Thank you Secret Santa!
Joan's actually bought me a mug! :D
Mods, you can probably unpin this now, thank you. :)
Thanks for sorting this Jazzy.. it is always good fun
You are very welcome. Mimi has pointed me in the direction not another way of doing this too, so I might give that a go next year. :)
Page 1 of 1 [ 45 posts ]