knitting and crochet
Hi everyone,
I want to knitting and crochet for my Mom but i haven't supplies i ordered knitting supplies from my butt and get discount coupons many time, my Mom knitting and crochet for me and my brother at winters season and she's good enough.
Edited: Removed spam url
Well this thread was a disappointment.
We've been stitched up.
Cras must love it when I see the user activation links before he does.

This one had such a nice name, though!
And as we know, using your full name is a very common thing for normal internet users to do, right? Fucking hell.
Grim... wrote:
Cras must love it when I see the user activation links before he does.

This one had such a nice name, though!

The other Aphex Twin.
Who was the last genuine new user who stuck around? We're like that pub in the alley off the high street with the same six old drunks in it, day after day.
Well you need to stop staring at people when they come in!
DavPaz wrote:
Who was the last genuine new user who stuck around? We're like that pub in the alley off the high street with the same six old drunks in it, day after day.

I like this simile, but how would you liken it to a car?
DavPaz wrote:

When this is over, we should go to temple newsome pub.
Dimrill wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

I like this simile, but how would you liken it to a car?

Fake taxi
DavPaz wrote:

I assumed people just liked it this way. Or they’d make more of an effort to get new members.
I do think that Mods having to approve signups does put off new users who have something to contribute there and then. However, the number of spam account signups we get is really high, I'm not sure there's a better option
I'm not inviting any of my RL "friends" to join Beex. They're a load of tossers.
Warhead wrote:
I'm not inviting any of my RL "friends" to join Beex. They're a load of tossers.

Well I'm taking that as a complement. :D
I don't know anyone.
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Warhead wrote:

Well I'm taking that as a complement. :D

I'm ever so pleased that you didn't interpret that as meaning, "There are enough tossers here already."
Let the spam in!

LET THEM IN!!!
Page 1 of 1 [ 20 posts ]