Minecraft question
My lad has minecraft on his xbox one. I can't get that login to work on his laptop. Am I missing something?
What version of minecraft do you have on the laptop? I think if it's the java one it won't work and you'll need to install the bedrock edition.
It is the one from the minecraft site. I think
Two seperate logins for the two versions. He'll have a Microsoft account for the xbox and a Mojang account for Java.

Download the version from the Windows 10 store and he'll be able to log into that with his xbox live acount
It looks like I have to buy it again. As he started playing this year, so after the November 2019 cutoff for a free pc version.
Gamepass for PC?
DavPaz wrote:
Gamepass for PC?

Yup £24.99
Nah mate, tenner a month
£1 for a trial, too.
DavPaz wrote:
Nah mate, tenner a month

I logged on to gamepass, and it is £24.99 for minecraft. It rubs paying for it twice.
If you have a Game pass Ultimate subscription, you should be able to play Minecraft for free on the PC.
TheVision wrote:
If you have a Game pass Ultimate subscription, you should be able to play Minecraft for free on the PC.

Actually, ignore this. You can't. It's the Xbox version that's on Game pass and not the PC version. So looks like you'll have to pay for it I'm afraid.
Well, that's annoying
Have you tried Game Pass for PC?
Dimrill wrote:
Have you tried Game Pass for PC?

Yes. Had a look and says it is £24.

Unless I am missing something
What version of minecraft do you have on the laptop? I think if it's the java one it won't work and you'll need to install the bedrock edition.
Have tried that.

Windows store won’t let me download unless I pay.
Tried the trail but that wants paying to upgrade.
I'd try the Microsoft games subscription service for the personal computer. It's probably there.
Page 1 of 1 [ 20 posts ]