Myp & Sally's Wedding Pics
Practically instant!
Hey hey out there. For you who were wondering just where the blithering hell the wedding photos were for Myp & Sally's grand union, wonder no longer. I've finally got them all done. And even now I'm looking at them again and thinking of tweaking the kelvin value on some of them. Gagh. But anyway, the photos are up and they can be found in a Google Drive folder via Myp's link on the event Facebook page, or presumably, by asking him for it. In the meantime, here are some of my favourites from the day...

Part the One...

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Attachment:
MattBeexFaves.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFavesx.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 23.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 22.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 4.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 1.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 5.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 2.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 3.jpg
Part the Second...

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 24.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 6.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 7.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 8.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 25.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 19.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 11.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 20.jpg
Part the Third into the evening hours...

Attachment:
MattBeexFavesnew 2.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFavesnew.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 13.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 18.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 16.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 17.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 27.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 28.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 15.jpg

Attachment:
MattBeexFavesnew 1.jpg
And that's the lot! Nip along ask Myp if you want to see the full lot or PM me for the link. Anyone who wants printable sizes anytime, get in touch. If you'd like me to experiment for their print and change black and white to colour and back again I can do that for you too. Catch you all later. :)

Attachment:
MattBeexFaves 21.jpg
You're pretty good at this photography thing :)
Superb pics, and it looks like a fine day for all.
I can’t work out how to link to it but 6.jpg is absolutely joyous. Even the registrar looks genuinely bowled over, and she must see celebrating couples on a conveyor.
Pete they are brilliant and capture the laughter of the day perfectly. Everyone was just so happy, it really was magical.

Also, Jem always manages to look so damn hot!
It was the most wonderful day captured expertly by NervousPete. We knew he was the person for the job. :)
Goddess Jasmine wrote:

:kiss: you're too kind (although am impressed by how hench my legs look in that last one :DD )

Pete, you did an amazing job as always :luv:
These are brilliant. Looks like an awesome day.
Congrats! Looks like an amazing time.

Very stylish too.

Jem wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:

:kiss: you're too kind (although am impressed by how hench my legs look in that last one :DD )

Everyone's legs should be more hench. You're right to be chuffed.
Looks great! Many congratulations!
Aw I’ve just seen this, they’re beautiful and look full of love and happiness :luv:

Myp, tell Sal I adore her dress! Hope you guys can get up to see us again once all this is over.
sdg wrote:
Aw I’ve just seen this, they’re beautiful and look full of love and happiness :luv:

Myp, tell Sal I adore her dress! Hope you guys can get up to see us again once all this is over.

Thank you, it was an incredible day!

That would be amazing and we would love to. I can’t believe it’s been three years. :( You told us Jen was pregnant for the first time when we were there. :)
Mr Chonks wrote:
sdg wrote:

Thank you, it was an incredible day!

That would be amazing and we would love to. I can’t believe it’s been three years. :( You told us Jen was pregnant for the first time when we were there. :)

Oh wow, so we did! I didn’t realise it had been that long either, I could have sworn it had been last year or something!
Oh yay! Someone else that had a wedding this year :D

Pics are lovely, well done Pete.

Congrats to the good looking couple <3 Dress is gorgeous!
Thanks! We just had a canvas delivered of some of our favourite shots. :)
Awesome pics, Pete!

*updates Facebook profile*
Congratulations. Lovely pictures too :)
Page 1 of 1 [ 21 posts ]