nickachu wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
kalmar wrote:
I've seen worse, Davpaz.

You're a worse. :)

oh god it's spreading!

You're a it's.
DavPaz wrote:
Today I learnt that my mobile phone's camera can see infra red light as demonstrated by this image

I'm trying to think of a use for this new found knowledge...

It's a crab nebula.
nickachu wrote:
oh god it's spreading!

You're spreading.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
kalmar wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
Today I learnt that my mobile phone's camera can see infra red light as demonstrated by this image

I'm trying to think of a use for this new found knowledge...

It's a crab nebula.

I think you'll find it's a smiling cyclops.
Today I learned that Akon, the hip hop singer guy, has a real name and that name is Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam.
Satsuma wrote:
Today I learned that Akon, the hip hop singer guy, has a real name and that name is Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam.

Never fit on the marquee love. Your name is now Akon DeBomarché
The colour magenta doesn't exist. And neither does Stygian blue.
Try Cartridge World.
Today I learned that the network operations centre for our major client don't really monitor their network properly.

I had a top priority call to investigate a failed connection between a couple of switches. After laboriously dragging some information out of therm, discovered that one of the switches has been in a training room with only one wall port for the last six months, so it can't have the usual two connections. So why has it taken the NOC six months to raise a call to investigate it?

Muppets.

(See new sig below.)
Leni Riefenstahl and Marlene Dietrich were rivals for a career defining film role.
Baroque is my favourite flavour of classical music.
Classical is a flavour like baroque or romantic
Warhead wrote:
Baroque is my favourite flavour of classical music.

It is mine, too
Pundabaya wrote:
The colour magenta doesn't exist.

Caps Shift + 3
Today I learned that classical, baroque, romantic and galant (of which I'd never heard before) are all flavours of music from the common practice period.
Page 2 of 2 [ 65 posts ]