Christmas Quiz 2019
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GazChap wrote:
As a complete RPG newb, I'm curious to see how it all works (and will be watching with interest)

Note I plan on running the same mission several times over, so if you spectate, you can't really play in a later session.

Remember, these are the same people who used to do the same xmas music quiz every year, and still get half the answers wrong...
Trooper wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GazChap wrote:
As a complete RPG newb, I'm curious to see how it all works (and will be watching with interest)

Note I plan on running the same mission several times over, so if you spectate, you can't really play in a later session.

Remember, these are the same people who used to do the same xmas music quiz every year, and still get half the answers wrong...

Hey! We won last year!
Curiosity wrote:
Trooper wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GazChap wrote:

Hey! We won last year!

Also that year I came, which I attribute solely to my genius (although all I remember is a question about Destiny's Child and vomiting outside, so I might be lying)
Curiosity wrote:
Trooper wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GazChap wrote:

Hey! We won last year!

And the year before. And this year.
I'm still amazed at the quality of the air seals on their blow-up trophies.

Attachment:
IMG_20191017_144130.jpg
Grim... wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Trooper wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GazChap wrote:

Hey! We won last year!

And the year before. And this year.

Impressive prediction skills when we haven’t even decided which one we’re going to this year.
Curiosity wrote:
Impressive prediction skills when we haven’t even decided which one we’re going to this year.

Can you let me know when you do because I'd love to tag along again (if that's OK?) :luv:
Jem wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

Can you let me know when you do because I'd love to tag along again (if that's OK?) :luv:

Me too.
I will arrange Post-Cottage, unless anyone else fancies covering it.
I'm also an interested n00b
Actually, since I'm missing the cottage this year... perhaps I could do the Christmas quiz instead?
At this rate the Christmas quiz will literally just be competing beex teams.

(And Doc will have thrown us all out of his thread)
Malc wrote:
I'm also an interested n00b

This was meant for the RPG thread, but I'm up for it if it's suitable logistics wise (unlikely)
Has the date for this been confirmed?
Cras wrote:
The 3rd!

Train tickets booked. Chinese first?
Page 1 of 1 [ 17 posts ]