Photo test.
Which way is up?
I've taken 4 photos of my drink and a screwdriver. The screwdriver is pointing in the direction the volume buttons were pointing. I then took a screenshot of these.

In the past attaching multiple pictures on one post has not gone well for me. So expect 5 posts.

Up!
Attachment:
IMG_20190703_132004.jpg
Attachment:
IMG_20190703_132031.jpg
Down
Right
Attachment:
IMG_20190703_132013.jpg
Attachment:
IMG_20190703_132043.jpg

Left
No problems for me, although I have had in the past.
I feel like I've accidentally wandered into a middling art gallery.
Coke and Screwdriver #1-4
#2 has an interesting dynamic, I like the use of the light.
#3 is derivative nonsense.
Coolest of cool stories, bro.
Mobile theme on a desktop? :spew:
Cras wrote:
Coolest of cool stories, bro.

I was half expecting at least two of them not to work, as I know I have posted pictures before that have been upside down. I thought it would be beneficial to all involved to see how to hold your phone to take pictures that appear the right way on this site.

It turns out, it was not.
Grim... wrote:
Mobile theme on a desktop? :spew:

Looks less websitey when browsing at work (not as much of an issue now, than it was a few years ago, cba to turn it back)
Malc wrote:
I thought it would be beneficial to all involved to see how to hold your phone to take pictures that appear the right way on this site.
This won't work. It'll vary between phones.
Giphy "the only way is up":
https://media0.giphy.com/media/ZuZY4qRoFOYfk1gtRd/giphy-loop.mp4
The only way is up, baby
for Bayern München
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Malc wrote:
I thought it would be beneficial to all involved to see how to hold your phone to take pictures that appear the right way on this site.
This won't work. It'll vary between phones.

I did also wonder that, I thought others might try out their own phones here, alas (or probably the opposite of alas - las?) I was wrong again.
I would, but I don't have a screwdriver to hand.
I'm assuming that's Coke in the glass.

Man I could really go for a nice cool glass of refreshing Coke right now, even though it's not even 9am for me yet and it's cold and damp outside.
Ah, this might help
The spoon’s facing the wrong way.
Silly me, sorry Sat
Sir Taxalot wrote:
I'm assuming that's Coke in the glass.

Man I could really go for a nice cool glass of refreshing Coke right now, even though it's not even 9am for me yet and it's cold and damp outside.

Cherry Pepsi Max
While I haven't tried that specific variety I used to love the regular old Cherry Coke. It's not that easy to get out here, sadly for me.
Nope still does side shifts
I've always meant to ask, were you pinching her bum?

And/or, was she pinching yours?
Attachment:
20190711_130623.jpg
Testing. Portrait from my cheapo Samsung Galaxy Ace.
The spoon’s facing the wrong way.
Page 1 of 1 [ 28 posts ]