Weather of the past
... me do
Hi!

Does anyone have any idea how we might find out the average temperature of the town wenlive in, day by day, from September 2015 to September 2016?

Russell wants to knit Darwin a colour coded scarf of the temperature for each day of ten first year of his life. I can find sites where you can enter a day and location and it tells you the high and low for that day, but I’d like an average day time temperature, really. It actually records the temperature of each day in ten minute slots, but I can’t add all of those up to find the average for every day of a year. As the data exists, does anyone perhaps know a source where it can be accessed/manipulated?
Im pretty sure I have something at work that can do that. Will have a look tomorrow. What's the town?
Findus Fop wrote:
Im pretty sure I have something at work that can do that. Will have a look tomorrow. What's the town?

Walsall. Garden of England :)

Thank you so much for looking for me. That would mean a great deal x
Logged in at home. Some yays and nays:

Yay: I can get mean temperature by the day.
Nay: There's no Walsall, closest I can get is Birmingham
Nay: the software won't let me export to Excel or whatnot, only screenshot. Which would mean a lot of data entry at your end.

Will put a screenshot in Members, see if it's useful. If it is, I can grab the rest.
This is an excellent project!
Great idea. May I suggest a pair of socks depicting the levels of the Blithfield Reservoir as a matching item?

oof!
\
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]