Avoiding spoilers for Avengers
Your boy Grim... got you
Hello! We're going to be discussing Endgame in the Marvel Movie thread. We won't be using spoiler tags.

Those of you that worry about reading the thread by accident will be pleased to hear that I've changed the author of the thread to Medd - who hasn't ever posted and hasn't visited since 2009 - so it's safe to crack him on ignore so the thread won't show up.

Once you've seen the film you can unignore him and disagree with everyone until your heart's content.

Click this to ignore him: https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/ ... s&add=Medd

Click this to unignore him:
Code:
https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/forum/ucp.php?i=zebra&remove=1&mode=foes&usernames[]=155
(you'll have to copy and paste that one).
You're a good man, Mr Grim...
DavPaz wrote:
You're a good man, Mr Grim...

:this:
[edit] Fuck me, I'm so sorry
Grim... wrote:
[edit] Fuck me, I'm so sorry

Did you just post a spoiler? :DD
So, I'm thinking about a BeeXtrip to see the Mousetrap sometime...
Grim... wrote:
The spoiler :facepalm:

Well, you die a hero or live to see yourself become the villain
Someone ban Grim… for a month please.
Fear not, t'was nought by an amusing jape.

But apparently I edited it too fast and no-one saw it and got outraged.

Unless they smashed their computer, of course.
I got quite mad at you for a bit.
Grim... wrote:
Fear not, t'was nought by an amusing jape.

But apparently I edited it too fast and no-one saw it and got outraged.

Unless they smashed their computer, of course.

Or the spare laptop they have lying around
I'm dreading the toilet runs when I take the family to see this. Harrison needs a pee approx every hour in the cinema.

Might have to McGuyver some kind of piss camel pack.
Someone ban Grim… for a month please
Well that just looks like "nail edit".
Zardoz wrote:
I'm dreading the toilet runs when I take the family to see this. Harrison needs a pee approx every hour in the cinema.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... e&hl=en_GB
Zardoz wrote:

That’s just two toilet runs. I’m sure you’ll cope.
Mr Chonks wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

APPROX! APPROX!!!

I hate missing anything though.
Grim... wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... e&hl=en_GB

That's great.

FOR ANDROID SPODS
You say that, but you’ve not been to a Beex meet in ten years
Did I miss anything? :attitude:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

It's more than three hours long.
Zardoz wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

APPROX! APPROX!!!

I got fed up of that, so I said that I would only take my daughter to films if she would go to the loo by herself. The first time I did that (she would have been about 6 I think) I showed her where the loos were before the film (and made her use them) and since then It's not been an issue.

The other option of course is to see it by yourself first, and then watch it with the kids, so if you miss bits then it doesn't matter so much.
Zardoz wrote:

Don't worry, the stranger sitting next to you will be glad to explain.
When I went to see Hateful 8 with Gaywood and some of his old friends I'd not met before I sat next to them at the cinema and spent some time before the film talking with them about random bullshit. Turned out that Gaywood's friends weren't sat next to me.
Hang on, over three hours!? Jesus. It better be fucking epic.
:DD

Not at you, at him.
Grim... wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

180 mins is three hours last time I checked. Who cares if you have to go to toilet during the adverts or trailers?
Mr Chonks wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

180 mins is three hours last time I checked. Who cares if you have to go to toilet during the adverts or trailers?

Those in the stalls
Grim... wrote:
When I went to see Hateful 8 with Gaywood and some of his old friends I'd not met before I sat next to them at the cinema and spent some time before the film talking with them about random bullshit. Turned out that Gaywood's friends weren't sat next to me.

:D

They were the friends he hadn't met yet.
Grim... wrote:

Oh shit really? Either I didn’t know this or I’d forgotten. That’s amazing.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Grim... wrote:

Oh shit really? Either I didn’t know this or I’d forgotten. That’s amazing.

Yeah! This is brilliant!
Mr Chonks wrote:

It's 181 minutes.
Giphy "owned":
https://media2.giphy.com/media/9GI7VQ4JsI08FCHVdl/giphy-loop.mp4
Grim... wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:

It's 181 minutes.

Well played, sir. I’m sure I read 180 somewhere but it either lied or I misremembered.

How many minutes are the credits though?
OBJECTION!

Marvel credits must always be enjoyed to the very end.
Zardoz wrote:
OBJECTION!

Marvel credits must always be enjoyed to the very end.

You have enough time to take him to the toilet between them starting and the “secret” scene though.
I can take him to the loo at any time.

But I'm not going to.
Got my tickets booked for tomorrow! Whoop!

8.30am at the IMAX. Christ, that’s early, but if I’m not sitting in the middle of the middle of the cinema then I ain’t happy.

I watched Dr Strange again for some reason and it was baffling how the main protagonist’s personality is just crying to get out but he’s mixed up with all these boring War Machine-esq nobody characters just being stifling. Then you see the Doc in Thor and the Avengers and he’s great because what a sharp, dry, know it all needs is someone on his level to have epic-bantz (c) with. So yeah, Dr Strange, what a load of bob. Nah, it was middling. Stupid ending though - why didn’t the big man just torture Strange into stopping the time loop. Crazy, anyway, blah blah the dark zone etc.
I'm in the cinema right this second,waiting for it to start.
First time in a long time that I've been in a busy cinema, I actually have to sit next to someone and everything.
Should we care about watching it in 3D?
I have booked 3D imax. Just because I have free tickets.
You've made it so people can't talk about the other 22 movies in their thread so people can talk about a single DIFFERENT movie in that thread?

It's an interesting approach, for sure.

I don't get why "create a thread for a new sub-topic, then merge it into the existing super-topic later" was offensive but like I said, not really bothered, it was just an idea.

And now I can't go and see what response it may have garnered because spoilers, obvs
Page 1 of 2 [ 76 posts ]