Steamy Piles
tomorrow's $1 bundled games
Steam is a cesspit of shite. Here is some. Of it.

Pedal Olli 3D!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/979320/PedalOlli_3D/

Quote:
Experience the new extreme sports trend in 3D

When every other extreme sport is not extreme enough.
This is the true hardcore experience, starring Olli the pedal-hipster. Perform tricks and beat challenges to become the world's best bedalo performer.
Select from different characters and discover Locations all around the world and beyond.

How much property demage can you cause?

Can you make it across the highway?

Will you smoke the Alien Crystals?

Are you ready for a real trip?

The only way to find out is to get on your pedals and keep rollin' rollin' rollin'.

Yours for only £3.59 for a limited time. I'm sure the developer is lovely and is kind to their Mam.
Mr Dave keeps buying me steamy piles
Who do you think sends him the links? ;P
That makes some of the Amiga games I made in the 90s look positively AAA by comparison.
Genius! NAZI-GIRL GoePPels-Chan ep1!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/9214 ... sChan_ep1/

Quote:
This is a slightly different history to the world we know.
An anti-war visual novel parody set in 1930s Germany where you play Goeppels-chan, the Minister of Propaganda, and have to keep the Fuhrer happy.
The game has several routes - see if you can find the good ending.

Direction/Writing
Nao Minda

Illustration
Kiichi

Voice actors
Geli Goeppels/Gumi Kinoshita

Yours for only £2.09. I'm sure the developer's pets are fluffy and loving.
Sat will want to play that as it contains Japanese schoolgirls.
テーマパークの虫 or Bug Aviators in Theme Park!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1036270/_/

Quote:
This is the game to attempt to recreate the realities having been in dreams of the creator.
You can venture in the dreamy world of the handcrafted figures.
First of all, try to proceed to the buildings and the attractions which marked as red letters.

Features:

The world used the original handcrafted figures
Emulator of the dream
Single-player
Short playtime
First-person point of view

Control:

W A S D - moveSHIFT
SPACEBAR - jump
Mouse-move a viewpoint

Can't link Steam video :(

Free to Play! I'm sure the £100 to list it was well spent.
Wait, it only costs £100 to get a game listed on steam!
... hmmm
I still wonder if these aren't elaborate tax frauds.
This all reminds me of the description for Extreme Poker on the Switch eShop.

Quote:
From classic to original, 5 games based on poker rules are included!

A new standard for poker games for poker lovers!

Not to mention game poker familiar in the game room and COOL 104 (What if?), Of course, changing soldiers, you can experience the fun of making fun of not being able to meet usually, bingo × poker, nervous breakdown × poker nervously Includes poker game.

■ From standard to original, enjoy 5 games

- VIDEO

General video poker

Change your hand only once and make a role!

- SOLITAIRE

Let's make a role by replacing your hand with a set of 53 cards

Earn chips based on the number and strength of the roles you made!

- COOL 104

Let's take out the same mark or number cards in succession from the hand

If you can play poker in hand, win bonus chips!

- BINGO

Bingo game using playing cards

Earn bonus chips if you can play a role in the bingo column by swapping the card's squares!

- MEMORY

Let's hold cards by turning cards in the manner of nervous weakness and hold 5 cards!

Acquire chips by strength of the role of held cards!

- DOUBLE UP

Challenge double up with chips acquired in game!

Let's draw more cards from your hand than the cards presented!

■ Customize card with acquired chip

Consuming the acquired chip, you can customize each side of the front and back of the card to your favorite design!

Let's play with a card of your choice from among many designs!

■ Recommended for this person

- Those who like poker but get tired of regular poker

- Those who like card games

- Those who like standard games

- Those looking for killing time games that can play crisply
Oh yeah, the Switch eShop somehow almost rivals Steam for shovelware despite only being in existence for two years.
MAY BE NSFW DEPENDING ON HOW DRACONIAN YOUR EMPLOYERS ARE

CupGuess!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1022370/CupGuess/

Attachment:
cup-0.jpg

Quote:
Beauty today is particularly bored, I hope you can accompany her to play games, you happen to have nothing specialto do,so I just promised .You've always advertised your eyesight, so she wants to test it. She doesn't believe you can guess the position of each gold coin, so she wants to play with you to guess the cup game, she bets you can't guess the position of each gold coin.

Every level beauty will play with you. She will put a gold coin in a cup at random and moves it around. When the cup stops, the player has to guess which cup the gold is in. If the player guess right, the beauty will reward the player, if guess wrong, that can't enhancement affection with the beauty.The more you win, the more girls will keep surprising you.

After winning, beauty will also give you a photo of her at that time, convenient for you to watch at any time later, think of her.

Attachment:
cup-1.jpg

Yours for £1.67. I am positive the developer respects women and robbing street hustlers equally.
Why would anyone actively seek out bad games? I never see anything like this, and I spend a lot of time looking through Steam.
She's a C cup. What do I win?
LewieP wrote:
Why would anyone actively seek out bad games? I never see anything like this, and I spend a lot of time looking through Steam.

For profit.

Satsuma wrote:

A small yellow ball!
VR KILLER APP ALERT!

Future Futures - Command Z
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1041 ... Command_Z/

Attachment:
future-0.jpg

Quote:
Command Z is an exhibition realized by Michael Ziga; an experience viewed from the perspective of our successors, reflecting back on humanity from a distant future, as we now observe our predecessors. These works imagine the development of our devices and their effects on the evolution of humanity.

Virtual sculptures in the galleries, produced using 3D scanning and digital sculpting techniques, are backed by images generated during the scanning process. 3D soundscapes - composed by Palmer Foote, Jimmy Quinn, Connor Hanwick, Olivia Harris, and Peter Toh - complement the installations, propelling the viewer through the virtual spaces.

Attachment:
future-1.jpg

Attachment:
future-2.jpg

Free to play! The generosity of this man is to be praised.
Do YOU want to visit an art gallery but without visiting an art gallery? Do YOU want to look at digital pictures but want to wobble your head around while doing so? Good News!

VR KILLER APP ALERT!

Infinite Art Museum
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1011 ... rt_Museum/

Attachment:
art-0.jpg

Quote:
The Infinite Art Museum is building a collection of art bigger than the Louvre - a free, permanent virtual reality museum open to all artists. Our mission is to create a growing and enduring home for art in VR that is accessible to everyone.

Explore paintings, illustrations and photography from creators all over the world with more joining every week. We will be adding Special Collections and new artists to this and further volumes as the IAM grows.

Visit the Infinite Art Museum website to learn more about our artists and how to support or contribute art to the IAM.

Attachment:
art-3.jpg

Attachment:
art-1.jpg

Attachment:
art-2.jpg

Only nothing pounds! It was like I was actually looking at some pictures. I saw the developer help a pigeon across the road.
LewieP wrote:

Bad games are great, what is wrong with you?
Mr Chonks wrote:
LewieP wrote:

Bad games are great, what is wrong with you?

:this:
Unreal Maze Survival!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1046 ... _Survival/

Attachment:
umaze-0.jpg

Quote:
Survive for a given time in 10 different pre built mazes each with its own unique theme, size, and difficulty.
- FPS And Top Down Hybrid Gameplay
- High Quality WAV Sound Effect And Music, You Will Rarely Be Tired Of Hearing The Same Thing Over And Over Again
- Lots Of Explosion, Enemies Explode Into Piles Of Bones And Chunks Of Meat With Blood Splattering Everywhere Because Your Bullets Explode On Contact
- No Ammo Counter Or Reloading, So Keep Shooting!
- 10 Different Type Of Monsters That Will Keep Pursuing You Throughout The Entire Maze
- 8 Different Armor And Weapon Configuration To Choose From
- Multiplayer Support If More Players Join Your Instance Monsters Will Get Stronger
- Chat With Other Players
- Graphic Settings That Remembers The Last Settings You Set
- Supports 6 Screen Resolution 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1920x1080, 2560x1440, 3840x2160
- Switch Freely Between Windowed Mode And True Full Screen Mode
- Language Settings And Windowed, Full Screen Mode Settings Are Also Remembered Once You Set Any Setting Never Do It Again!

Attachment:
umaze-1.jpg

Attachment:
umaze-2.jpg

Attachment:
umaze-3.jpg

Yours for 79 pence! I'm positive that the developer has a lump in his throat every time he sees the suffering of a duckling struggling against a fast flowing river.
Desert Lions!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1055 ... ert_lions/

Attachment:
dlions-0.jpg

Quote:
《Desert lions 》 is a third-person role-playing game in which players play a lion in a Desert town, avoid attacks from wolves, and wipe out all the wolves in the town.
WSAD mobile
Left Shift running
Left mouse button attack
Mouse control
ESC pauses and calls out the menu

Video on Steam page, has to be seen.

Attachment:
dlions-1.jpg

Attachment:
dlions-2.jpg

Attachment:
dlions-3.jpg

Yours for a bargainous THIRTY ONE quid. The developer loves children and wants the best for them.
*psst* I hear you like motion sickness. I got some for you

VR KILLER APP ALERT!
Atheletics Games VR!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1029 ... _Games_VR/

Attachment:
agames-0.jpg

Quote:
You will feel inside a stadium where you can practice and compete in different athletics sports. The public will encourage you to achieve your goals, improve the times and distances of the World and Olympic records.

This must be your motto:
Citius, altius, fortius = faster, higher, stronger

You can participate in the following competitions:
– 100 meters flat
– Long jump
– Shot put
– 400 meters flat
– 110 meters hurdles
– Javelin throw

There are instructions with videos within the game but it is very easy to manage.
For running you have to move the controls with natural movement of your hands as if you were running. Hold the trigger button down while moving. As speeddy as you could.
For jumping you have to press face button one (A button in Oculus touch controllers).
For throwing you have to grab the object and launch it with natural movement.
In javelin throw you have to grab, run after line limit and throw it. First by touching it from below after it is higlighted and then grab it, start to run before throw line limit and release it before you arrive. Force of throwing depends of your arm force and your running speed.
In shot put you have to grab, move a little with point ray an throw it. Force of throwing depends of your arm force only.
In long jump you have to run as fast as you could and press face button one before arrive to line limit for jumping. You can "run" when you are in the air so for more long jump. Force of jumping depends of your running speed, distance jump from line limit and if you continue "running" in the air a little seconds.
For 110 meters hundles race you have to press face button one before arrive the hurdles. In this race if you jump accelerate your speed, and if you don't jump you decelerate velocity.
This is a scheme of controllers for Oculus and Vive correspondence buttons, and you can see face buttons locations: http://metanautvr.com/blog/2015/11/02/55387/

In the future, new ones will be added:
- High jump
- Disk release
- Pole vault
- 1500 meters flat
And multiplayer possibility

Attachment:
agames-1.jpg

Attachment:
agames-2.jpg

Attachment:
agames-3.jpg

two pahhhhhnd noine t'yer guvnor. The developer allows small chaffinches to nest in their eyesockets.
The Hunt in the Forest!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1050 ... he_Forest/

Attachment:
hunt-0.jpg

Quote:
Hunt down all kinds of different animals in various environments.

Sometimes animals can attack you back, this is why you must to be attentive all the time! Develop a steady hand, line up your sights, and master the skills to take the perfect shot.

Game Features :
- Multiple optimized assault guns and snipers.
- Immersive & Unique shooter challenge series.
- 5 maps with different animals
- Hardcore action killing adventure

Attachment:
hunt-1.jpg

Attachment:
hunt-2.jpg

Yours for only £1.69! I'm sure the developer once thought about putting some change in a charity box.
This should be your YouTube series, Dimmers.
Grim... wrote:

He would have to buy them though.

Oh wait, actually he probably already does.
Grim... wrote:

:this:
I don't have a suitable "react" face for the thumbnails.
Pagans Must Die!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDNcnpq0prw

Attachment:
pagan-0.jpg

Quote:
A fanatic of a fictional Christian heresy has a bloody past. Can he find redemption? Become a
better person? That's up to you: don't kill anybody or kill everybody and see the story unfold.
Key Features
Interactive dialog: some options will lead to physical confrontations while others to a pacific resolution.
Spare the life of your opponents or kill them: the choice is yours(It can affect the story).
Dynamic party: depending on your choices you might end up with different companions, or even alone.
Classic turn based combat.
4 different endings: bad ending, pagan ending, christian ending and evil ending.
Hand drawn 2d graphics.
Native 2K and 4k sprites and backgrounds.
21:9 support.
Two quick save slots with f5, f6(yeah, I hate when pc games don't have them, lol).

Attachment:
pagan-1.jpg

Attachment:
pagan-2.jpg

Attachment:
pagan-3.jpg

Your for just two pounds fifty pencing! I'm sure the developer is so Christian that they occasionally don't kill anyone.
That doesn't actually look that bad.
Ha hahaha hah ! Look *squints at screen* Mr... Chonks... *shrugs* likes a game! Let's all call him names and push him into the wall while he's passing!
Horse bro has a buster sword!
Mr Chonks wrote:
Grim... wrote:

He would have to buy them though.

Every time he's sent me a particularly awful specimin, I've always replied "you want?" intending to buy it for him if he said yes. (except for the £30 one the other day).

Thus far, he's never wanted.
I give you these specimens in good faith and expect the privacy of a doctor-patient relationship!
Don't tell me I'll be struck off the medical register.
Careful now. You have to be a proper adult with hair all over your balls or girl balls to view this one.

Adult Arkanoid!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1049 ... _Arkanoid/

Attachment:
aark-0.jpg

Quote:
Classic Arkanoid wich Adult content. Beautiful and sexual the girl pose. Break stones and open the photo with the beautiful girl. The more it is broken pebbles - the better it is visible the sexy girl.

Simple gfx and classick gameplay and sexy girls.

Use mouse for control game.

Attachment:
aark-1.jpg

Attachment:
aark-2.jpg

Yours for 79 whole pence! I'm sure the developer got the ladies to shout "minyer!" for well above the minimum wage.
Took me a while to see that the bat was a penis. Ok, fine, I’ll give it a go.
Satsuma wrote:
Took me a while to see that the bat was a penis.

See a doctor.

Not Dave though, he can't be trusted.
Mr Dave is a surgeon, surely?
Satsuma wrote:

30 seconds of motor boating.
egg is broken. heart is too. !
https://store.steampowered.com/app/8879 ... rt_is_too/

Attachment:
egg-0.jpg

Quote:
You are a chicken.

Break into a restaurant kitchen and rescue your precious baby egg from the clutches of evil, hungry humans.

You can do it.

You have the power of motherly love.
Gameplay Features
Platforming with a twist!

Run and jump your way through four stages filled with maddening, deadly traps - but it's not just your life on the line. If you drop the egg, it'll shatter to bits along with your hopes and dreams of motherhood. You'll have to rethink the way you move to safely navigate each obstacle and bring your egg back home in one piece.

The only things standing between your egg and the safety of your nest are the laws of physics and your own skill and ability. Every obstacle can be overcome with time and patience; and every obstacle is an opportunity to improve your skills.

Attachment:
egg-1.jpg

Attachment:
egg-2.jpg

Yours for four fuckin quid! I saw the developer pushing 3 inch long needles through his testicles so that entire hives of sweat bees could feast upon his tears.
Dimrill wrote:
egg is broken. heart is too. !
https://store.steampowered.com/app/8879 ... rt_is_too/

Attachment:
egg-0.jpg

Quote:
You are a chicken.

Break into a restaurant kitchen and rescue your precious baby egg from the clutches of evil, hungry humans.

You can do it.

You have the power of motherly love.
Gameplay Features
Platforming with a twist!

Run and jump your way through four stages filled with maddening, deadly traps - but it's not just your life on the line. If you drop the egg, it'll shatter to bits along with your hopes and dreams of motherhood. You'll have to rethink the way you move to safely navigate each obstacle and bring your egg back home in one piece.

The only things standing between your egg and the safety of your nest are the laws of physics and your own skill and ability. Every obstacle can be overcome with time and patience; and every obstacle is an opportunity to improve your skills.

Attachment:
egg-1.jpg

Attachment:
egg-2.jpg

Yours for four fuckin quid! I saw the developer pushing 3 inch long needles through his testicles so that entire hives of sweat bees could feast upon his tears.

Man, laying that egg must have hurt.
krAsAvA Shot!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1054 ... sAvA_Shot/

Attachment:
kshot-0.jpg

Quote:
2079 planet Earth. Together with the spacecraft conducting the expedition
on Mars, the earth gets an unknown virus. Almost the entire population of the planet
exposed to infection and mutated into zombies. But still people
who were lucky enough to stay alive.
In the game krasava shot you have to survive among the humans and zombies. The game will please you
its nice graphics and music. In online mode there is a chat for communication that does
game even more interesting. Only a clever and skillful can survive in this environment.
Check yourself, can you stand up to the end and be the best? Good luck, soldier.
The game has a cooperative mode, in one room can fight up to 10 people. In a single company you have to fight with crowds of zombies, look for weapons in boxes, break the furniture in the houses break everything! You are available for this 5 types of weapons, choose to taste?

Controls: WASD-walking, [1]/[2] ]/[3] ]/[4] - change weapons.
Reload-R, Raise weapon-F

Peculiar properties:
- nice graphics;
- simple operation;
- interesting gameplay;
- light music;
- unforgettable adventure;
- available in 2 languages.

Attachment:
kshot-1.jpg

Attachment:
kshot-2.jpg

Yours for £1.69! I'm sure the developer hasn't ever meddled in a foreign country's elections.
That cursor is fucking horrible. It’s like chasing a corn on the cob around the screen.
Very peculier being in two languages
R KILLER APP ALERT!
Vaguely maybe NSFW

Money Bath VR!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1041 ... th_VR__VR/

Attachment:
mill-0.jpg

Quote:
* This game's interface does not include words, so it can be enjoyed in any language.

A dream-like game that lets you experience a tub filled with bundles of cash in virtual reality!
At last, you completely reenacts the life of a new millionaire!!
◆Cash bundle gimmick

Limitless bundles of cash can be fired!
Also filled with cash bundle gimmicks, gimmicks that use those bundles of cash!
◆Wealthy girls

Eccentric girls will let you (a millionaire) have fun!!
What's more, if you keep hitting the girls' boobs with bundles of cash.....?!
◆Pets of the nouveau rich

You (nouveau rich) have smart doggies and free-spirited kitties as your pets!
But the pets of the nouveau rich might be somewhat different?!

Attachment:
mill-1.jpg

Attachment:
mill-2.jpg

Attachment:
mill-3.jpg

Four quid... christ. I'm sure the developer enjoys a nice sunset.
Симулятор Сидения у Подъезда!
(Simulator Seats at Porch)
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1031920/_/

Attachment:
porch-0.jpg

Quote:
Simulator Seats at Porch

In this game, you can rely on a padik like a good old 2007th and smoke
. Firstly, this is a true realistic yard, even the cars are frozen. Secondly, you are ABIBAS and a French gopnic hat!
Third, you can smoke. In the fourth - some drunks loafing around. And most importantly - here you can shout a good, great, mighty and native Russian mate!
Where else in the games you can swear at the button, eh? Here it is.

Simulator Sitting at the Porch - Immersive first-person game that allows you to sit like in the good old days in the Soviet court with a cigarette in your mouth.
Tru immersive experience 12/10, I answer for the market, ready to drive up and justify everything by concepts
The game is tied to the inner emotions of the player and gives the player nothing more than exactly the simulator sitting at the entrance squatting

-Sit squatting from the first person in the authentic Soviet court at the entrance

-Huri from the first person -I

can say "bitch" fucking, "to fuck "," let's mobile "on keystrokes 1, 2, 3-

Be dressed in a classic kid's cap and abibos.

-Sigareta emits smoke

-Do character has a body

Bonuses:
-Otsylki:
- "What are these drugs"
- "zaebis moget clearly"
-NPS leave footprints in the snow (NEXT gene)

If you're a real kid or if you want to stay a kid without risk to health, to understand what it is to be a thunderstorm of the yard - then this simulator for you.

Yours sincerely Kavkaz Sila Games We
deliver important simulators for all occasions and educational materials on survival in the CIS since 1917. We
popularize the Russian setting and create a new direction in games.
From now on, only our courtyards, only the extraction of mobile phones, jumping on garages, gop-stops, zabroshki, our memes, culture, public and so on.

Attachment:
porch-1.jpg

Attachment:
porch-2.jpg

Yours for only........ UNKNOWN! I'm sure the developer respects the sovereignty of Ukraine.
Zombies in the Forest!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1035 ... he_Forest/

Attachment:
zomb-0.jpg

Quote:
In 2022, humanity was faced with an outbreak of an unknown virus that quickly killed 99% of people, for unknown reasons, only people with 4 negative blood groups managed to survive. The outbreak began in North America and spread rapidly throughout the world. People started going crazy, attacking each other, devouring their own kind. The survivors had no choice but to quickly adapt to the external conditions, they began to unite in communities, to stock up on weapons and food. On August 23, 2025, a military plane crashed near one of the survivors ' camps for unknown reasons. After the Council had decided to gather a group and go to the crash site. Unfortunately of the 5 people groups that survived the eve. Going back to camp alone is pure suicide, so eve makes the only correct decision to follow the plane to the crash site...
Survive
You alone will have to confront the dangers of the world. Once you start the game hordes of hungry zombies will do everything to eat your meat! Don't let this happen or die like the other members of your group.
Arm yourself
In our game there are many types of weapons that differ in their characteristics and style of play. You will start with only one rifle, and what you finish depends on you.
Explore
The big world of Zombies in the Forest is fraught with many dangers and mysterious events! You have to study it.

Attachment:
zomb-1.jpg

Attachment:
zomb-2.jpg

Attachment:
zomb-3.jpg

Yours for... £5.19?!?! Christ... I'm positive the developers buy new records and sell them on eBay for less than their purchase price.
Oops!!! Puzzles!!!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/978580/Oops_Puzzles/

Attachment:
oops-0.jpg

Quote:
We offer you a puzzle game. The meaning of the game – making a mosaic pattern that you want to add up from a variety of fragments of different shapes. The greatest interest in this game will cause thrill-seekers, as it contains scary pictures (horror).
Psychologists argue that the best way to get rid of fears in real life, experience their in game.
In addition, this hobby – making puzzles - there are many advantages: it develops logical thinking, attention, memory, imagination.
Our game will please you with nice graphics, easy mouse control, interesting gameplay. Light music will relieve unnecessary tension during the game. Availability in two languages will increase interest in the game.
Get acquainted with our game-spend time with interest and benefit!

Peculiar properties:
-progress;
-nice graphics;
- easy mouse control;
- interesting gameplay;
- light music;
- available in 2 languages.

Attachment:
oops-1.jpg

Attachment:
oops-2.jpg

Attachment:
oops-3.jpg

Yours for only 80p! I'm absolutely yessing at the thought of the developer adopting many guinea pigs.
Chalk me up as scared AND aroused!
Page 1 of 5 [ 218 posts ]