Alan Partridge
Mid-Morning Matters
Excellent stuff. Now relegated to North Norwich digital radio and a sidekick, he's still as great-terrible as ever.
Slow start but picks up once the bike guy appears.
I enjoyed. The drawn out laughter was funny. I'd still prefer a third series (you shit).
Wogan'sTrouserBulge wrote:
I enjoyed. The drawn out laughter was funny. I'd still prefer a third series (you shit).

I read somewhere that Mr Coogan just finished filming "Alan Partridge-The Movie". Fingers crossed it's true.
Lord Rixondale wrote:
Wogan'sTrouserBulge wrote:

I read somewhere that Mr Coogan just finished filming "Alan Partridge-The Movie". Fingers crossed it's true.

Not true as fas as I am aware. I saw an interview a few weeks back where they said it was still being talked about (as it has for the past 5 years).
With this and the trip it's just nice to see him being funny again rather than being in shit american films.
"No, no, no. He's gone."

Brilliant.
Hrm, I'm not sure I can really hack this character any more :S

Also Bleh Fosters.
I liked it.. but I have inadvertently ignored Alan Partridge for a number of years now.
Gret stuff. One of my all tome faves, and as said above, good to see Coogan doing the funny again.
His sidekick looks like a normal sized headed DavPaz.
Runcle wrote:
With this and the trip it's just nice to see him being funny again rather than being in shit american films.

Now "The Trip" is really quite good, I reckon.
Watched it back to back after "An Idiot Abroad" and it has a bit of the same flavour, and reminds me of Marion and Geoff, which is one of the best thing Brydon's done.
kalmar wrote:
Runcle wrote:

Now "The Trip" is really quite good, I reckon.

As I said elsewhere, I just didn't get it :(
Grim... wrote:
I just didn't get it :(

You wouldn't understand.

After a break, it is back. :)
It is back again.

And it was really good :D

Guess who's big in the back time?
I enjoyed it too. I love how they captured the feel of soft sofa television, and the person playing the co-host was brilliant.
Yeah, nailed it again.
Kern wrote:
[...]the person playing the co-host was brilliant.

She really was.
Grim... wrote:
And it was really good :D
I cringed so hard I got cramps; that's how I know it was good.
Zardoz wrote:
Clunt.

"Oh, I see what I've done there."
I'm really enjoying the new series of This Time.

Regarding last night's:
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Bringing back a guest from the KMKYWAP days could have gone terribly wrong but they really pulled it off, showing a surprising amount of depth and non-trivial advice given by a cheeky monkey. Partridge trying to bond with young offenders by discussing ITV was a surreal highpoint.
Excellent episode 2.
Page 1 of 1 [ 26 posts ]