//////
//////////////////
Glad to hear it, Miss fakeit lady, best of luck!
Glad to hear things are turning out OK. Enjoy Australia.
Extinguisher. EXTINGUISHER. Don't show me up here, missy!
sinister agent wrote:
Extinguisher. EXTINGUISHER. Don't show me up here, missy!

You know when a dude has a ruler in his fist he means srs business.
Keep safe and enjoy your teenage years - those two things are the most important things to remember when you are 17. Leave your options open and you will never be trapped.

Good luck. :munkeh:
Well, there's a subject line that's guaranteed to pique the interest of pretty much every guy on the forum.
Form an orderly queue, folks. No pushing.
My first sexual experience was, as a 15 year old, with a then-18 year old girl that I met online and travelled up to Sheffield to visit for the weekend. Her boyfriend was in the house too. I'm sure this fact was responsible for certain problems on my side of the bargain.

Anyway, point is, after that weekend she suddenly became a lesbian and moved to America (without her boyfriend) to live with her girlfriend. She had much the same problem with her parents that you're having now. Except she didn't have any savings or anything so you're already three steps ahead of her. Good luck!

The real point of this post of course is that I like to think I was responsible for steering a straight woman on to the road to homosexuality.
GazChap wrote:
My first sexual experience was, as a 15 year old, with a then-18 year old girl that I met online and travelled up to Sheffield to visit for the weekend. Her boyfriend was in the house too. I'm sure this fact was responsible for certain problems on my side of the bargain.

Anyway, point is, after that weekend she suddenly became a lesbian and moved to America (without her boyfriend) to live with her girlfriend. She had much the same problem with her parents that you're having now. Except she didn't have any savings or anything so you're already three steps ahead of her. Good luck!

The real point of this post of course is that I like to think I was responsible for steering a straight woman on to the road to homosexuality.

I like to think I did that, too. My girlfriend [who is 21] was very homophobic and very christian before we met. Now, the last time I heard her call out for God she wasn't wearing any underwear.
fake it wrote:
I like to think I did that, too. My girlfriend [who is 21] was very homophobic and very christian before we met. Now, the last time I heard her call out for God she wasn't wearing any underwear.

How do you know she wasn't doing your username? :p

//edit: I've obviously not lost my ability of picking possibly the most inappropriate emoticons for any given situations.
GazChap wrote:
fake it wrote:

I'm a lesbian who dated a male for 12 months. I am very skilled in the art of the fake orgasm.
GazChap wrote:
fake it wrote:

You could tell by her breathing and the way her mov...

Er... anyway, pushing women into homosexuality, eh? Strangely satisfying, isn't it?
sinister agent wrote:
Er... anyway, pushing women into homosexuality, eh? Strangely satisfying, isn't it?

In my case, not really. The girlfriend in America she went to live with... well, being diplomatic, let's just say that on her visit to England she supposedly couldn't fit through the airport metal detectors.

Love. Weird thing, ain't it?
sinister agent wrote:

It is for me! Because then, it's a positive reflection of my bedroom skills.
fake it wrote:
sinister agent wrote:

It is for me! Because then, it's a positive reflection of my bedroom skills.

Or! A sign that you did it so badly that they are compelled to see that it's being done properly.

:hat:
sinister agent wrote:
they are compelled to see that it's being done properly.

Now that sounds like the sort of Quality Assurance job that I could really get my teeth into.
Australia is a fantastic place to visit, you'll have the time of your life there.I backpacked around the place a few years ago and loved it despite being a pale skinned sun dodger.
GazChap wrote:
sinister agent wrote:
they are compelled to see that it's being done properly.

Now that sounds like the sort of Quality Assurance job that I could really get my teeth into.

That sounds horrifically painful.

hollocks wrote:
Australia is a fantastic place to visit, you'll have the time of your life there.I backpacked around the place a few years ago and loved it despite being a pale skinned sun dodger.

I'll be living in Fremantle, Perth, which is apparently a very nice part of Australia. I think 6 months will be just enough time, and after that I can always go back. I wouldn't try backpacking because it would be my luck to end up with the schizophrenic rapist.
Hi, Fake It. I hope things go well down under and it's the start of something cool and fruity for you both. :munkeh:
AceAceBaby wrote:
Hi, Fake It. I hope things go well down under and it's the start of something cool and fruity for you both. :munkeh:

thank you. me too.

the dresden dolls are fairly excellent.
Quote:
sinisteragent's lesbian 17 year old friend

See now that SHOULD have been your username.

Also, don't be a stranger to here, we're never short of room for an extra excellent person.
Dudley wrote:
Quote:
sinisteragent's lesbian 17 year old friend

See now that SHOULD have been your username.

Also, don't be a stranger to here, we're never short of room for an extra excellent person.

Would've gotten much more attention, aye?

I'd like to as long as sinisteragent doesn't mind me parking in his corner of the interwebs.
Well good luck to you missus, hope everything turns out well and good.
Yes! Welcome!

Pro-tip: Dimrill isn't really a lesbian. Even though he does have his own dungarees.
Pundabaya wrote:
Yes! Welcome!

Pro-tip: Dimrill isn't really a lesbian. Even though he does have his own dungarees.

Dungarees are instant qualifiers to the elite status of Power Lesbian. He has my vote.
I also have an ear of corn in my mouth and a pig under one arm.
Hands off, girlfriend!

*does that movement with the neck and the flick of the wrist*

Those are *my* Postie-moobs!
Dimrill wrote:
I also have an ear of corn in my mouth and a pig under one arm.

Exactly what all lesbians are attracted to. what time can I be round?

Sheepeh wrote:
Hands off, girlfriend!

*does that movement with the neck and the flick of the wrist*

Those are *my* Postie-moobs!

this is not a feel-good 80's movie about a hair salon owner played by Whoopie Goldberg and her struggle to make it big in a white man's world. Don't do that. ><
Which is going to make a lot more sense if the nice lady ever actually reads the Mafiascum threads.
Dudley wrote:
Which is going to make a lot more sense if the nice lady ever actually reads the Mafiascum threads.

i've got to have a bit of time to at least pretend to understand the injokes, amirite?
Don't worry about it. Give it enough time and you'll become one of our in-jokes.

Right Dimrill?
Our jokes have never been "in". Just very very shit.
Dimrill wrote:
Our jokes have never been "in". Just very very shit.

There's a difference?

Suddenly (an unpopular web forum - Drama Ed) makes sense.
Petition to change sinister agent's username to "Fake it's non-lesbian friend"
Dudley wrote:
Petition to change sinister agent's username to "Fake it's non-lesbian friend"

Objection on the grounds that sinister agent is a lesbian in a mans body.
Dimrill wrote:
I also have a pig in my mouth and an ear of corn under one arm.

Well-the-image-amuses-me FTFY.

Hallo, lesbian person. Why go to Australia? They've got, what, Abyssic Hate and The Berzerker.
Davydd Grimm wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
I also have a pig in my mouth and an ear of corn under one arm.

Well-the-image-amuses-me FTFY.

Hallo, lesbian person. Why go to Australia? They've got, what, Abyssic Hate and The Berzerker.

hello there. the reason i'm going to australia is because my girlfriend, who is 21 and American, is going there to study. She travels a lot and basically asked me to go with her. after those 6 months of australia are up, we're returning to the UK where she'll get a visa and we can set up a home there so I can finish college and go to uni. i really don't want to wait another 6 months in england under these circumstances, where relations with my mother are openly hostile and i'm forced to rely on someone who spent half my childhood abusing me for accommodation.
I know, I read the thread. I'm really bad at saying sympathetic things due to similar(but far less harsh) circumstances as a teenager, so I thought I'd make a feeble joke at the expense of Australia's non-existent extreme metal scene. Sorry, I'll go away now :'(

Ooo! The Amenta were pretty good. And Blood Duster.

And Spear of Longinus.

This isn't going well.
Davydd Grimm wrote:
I know, I read the thread. I'm really bad at saying sympathetic things due to similar(but far less harsh) circumstances as a teenager, so I thought I'd make a feeble joke at the expense of Australia's non-existent extreme metal scene. Sorry, I'll go away now :'(

Ooo! The Amenta were pretty good. And Blood Duster.

And Spear of Longinus.

This isn't going well.

i wish i knew what you were talking about but they all sound like WoW servers.

forgive me. it's 2am and there are drunk people outside my window keeping me awake. i can almost feel the air moving above my head as the jokes whoosh past.
It's probably best you remain ignorant of most of the bands I speak of.

Everyone else is.
Davydd Grimm, Davydd Grimm, getting in a flap
Davydd Grimm, Davydd Grimm, all his jokes are crap
Should he retreat, click out of the thread?
Yes.

Miss, do have a look round the other threads and get a feel for the boards - it's not *quite* as non-sensical as it may seem!

Jump on the magical mystery marmoset and begin your journey of excellence...
Sheepeh wrote:
Yes.

I am torn between loving you and hating you.
That's far too long for a band name.
Sheepeh wrote:
Yes.

Miss, do have a look round the other threads and get a feel for the boards - it's not *quite* as non-sensical as it may seem!

Jump on the magical mystery marmoset and begin your journey of excellence...

I think I may just do that. Maybe not the marmoset bit, though.

Davydd Grimm wrote:

Everyone else is.

I'm an indie fan, so you're probably right.
fake it wrote:
Davydd Grimm wrote:

Everyone else is.

So am I, so I might not be.
Davydd Grimm wrote:
fake it wrote:
Davydd Grimm wrote:

Everyone else is.

So am I, so I might not be.

WHAT IS THIS MIXING OF GENRES
Page 1 of 5 [ 207 posts ]