Capital One Credit Card
Anyone ever had problems?
I've had a Capital One Cashback card for four months now. The idea is that you're supposed to earn 4% cashback for the first three months you have the card, and 1% thereafter.

When I got my third statement through however, I'd only got the 4% cashback for the third month, and the first two were entirely ignored. I sent them a message about this, and they replied that they were having problems, and it would be fixed for my next statement.

Fourth statement rolls around, and it's still exactly the same amount of 4% cashback earned (plus the 1% earned for that month). I've messaged them again, but I wonder what the chances of me ever seeing the money are.
Sorry; while I've got a Capital One card, it was only for the 18month 0% balance transfer (and I've still got it for the purposes of boosting my credit rating; I've never actually made any purchases on it). Although the couple of times I've had to update my address, they were prompt, accurate and polite about it.
My problem with Capital One was them giving someone a credit card in my name from an address I'd moved out of. The person didn't even get the right decade for date of birth. Capital One, protecting you from identity fraud.
Never had a problem with them myself. Just keep on top of it. :)
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]