Trackmania Nations Forever
Racer in need of friends
Just downloaded this (it is a freebie) and am working my way through the tables - anyone else got it? I don't think we can set up a BETEO group, but given my love for Trackmania United I can see myself getting the Forever version of that, too.
Trackmania is currently the game that makes me wish I had a PC.

So much so that I'm tempted to pre-order the DS version. Though that might turn out to be a turd so I'm trying to resist such madnesss.

I wish it came to Xbox Live - it seems perfect for it.
Plissken wrote:
Just downloaded this (it is a freebie) and am working my way through the tables - anyone else got it? I don't think we can set up a BETEO group, but given my love for Trackmania United I can see myself getting the Forever version of that, too.

Um... if you have Trackmania United, United Forever is a freebie.
Really? Where can I find confirmation of such a thing?
Er... everywhere? Including when they emailed you? :)

but

http://www.trackmania.com/en/index.php? ... info&id=92
I have Trackmania United Forever. We can certainly set up a BETEO group on it...
Right. That is my evening sorted, then.
I've set up the group for everyone, as I've got a load of Coppers kicking about.

Group name : BETEO
Group Login : BeeX (note the caps)
Group Password : excellent

See you there ;)
Yes I should also add I have said game. I believe my login in Duds_2k but I'd have to check.
Right, I'm busy settin' records and takin' names. Oh yeah.
WHAT IS THIS AND HOW DO I PLAY IT?
http://www.trackmania.com

Racing game. Trackmania Nations Forever is a free download, Trackmania United Forever is a free upgrade if you have TMU.

Basically, it is racing crack cocaine. You against the clock. And you against every other player. But the only limit is your own talent.
Did anyone join the Group ok? It's showing as empty for me. People with Nations can still join I believe, it's the exact same game just with less stuff.
I'm in the group, yes. It is showing empty though.
Are you setting Official times as well as Medal ones? It's the Official times that count...
Yup. Official on all A tracks on Nations, I think.
I have a feeling it only creates/updates the tables once a day. I'll give it until tomorrow.

In the meantime, what's your login? I'll add you to my Friends list. Mine's Sheepeh.
I've edited up the BETEO Group with a little icon and stuff but my artistic skills are none. If someone wants to email me an alternative, it must be 128 x 128, JPG.
Sheepeh wrote:
In the meantime, what's your login? I'll add you to my Friends list. Mine's Sheepeh.

snake_plissken

I'm so inventive.
I'll join tomorrow.
You don't need dedicated servers any more, so I can happily host a server one night. I can slap a Mumble or TeamSpeak server on the spare PC for it, too.

I used to be pretty in to United but I never really played Nations - I didn't like the Starforce. I'm slowly working through the Nations ones in an effort to put some relevant times on the board.

PS for those of you with only the freebie version, the paid version has different car types, different game modes such as Platform, Race, Puzzle, and more. It's WELL worth it.
Plisskin, you are a bastard.

I have quit Trackmania only to potter about a bit and re-load it no less than six times already.

I hate you.

;)
Page 1 of 1 [ 22 posts ]