Online game retailers
for the purchasing of DS games
Hello.

I seem to have forgotten how to get to my local online game store for DS games, and was wondering if anyone could recommend any stores to me (via PM if the forum rules require such things as online game store directions not to be posted publicly).

Danke.
Why not hit Lewie's site and go from there?

http://www.savygamer.co.uk
Import stores or UK-based ones?
Hang on, is "online game stores" a board filter for torrent site?
If it is, then http://www.dashroms.com/ will sort you out.
Mr Russ wrote:

Ah, that would make sense. I've found that having easy access to download DS roms has actually taken a lot of the excitement out of the console for me and I rarely use mine now. That said, I still have this site in my bookmarks.
I know what you mean devilman. I don't seem to bother with stuff as much as I used to. It takes a strong recommendation from a few people before I even download something.

But I've been known to play Pic Pic in bed until I drop the DS onto my face from exhaustion though.

The only other game I did that with was Slitherlink, whuch I gave up when I got stuck on a puzzle. 1 hr 8 mins and counting according to the in-game counter. On one puzzle.
Mr Russ wrote:

It was a Mimi filter. I didn't know if i was allowed to ask outright. :smug:
No you're not (well, you are, but no-one can really answer), but as no-one seems to care, you might as well just get someone to upload the files you want as forum attachments.
If you want every DS game ever there are massive torrents around. I stopped updating a while ago though - haven't played much on DS since the advance wars dark conflict.

PM me if you haven't already got the info you want.
With the big collections of games you'll often have the same game in there under three different languages (Japanese, American and English), so you can untick the ones you don't want (if you use a client that lets you do that).

What card are you using to read them?
Yeah, there were a lot of duplicates for different regions. I stopped when it was listed around 42 gig. I don't even know if my account is still active - no doubt the collection has grown quite a lot since the last time I checked.

I just used to put a selection on my 1GB micro SD for the M3 Simply.
The solution to that is to use 7zip and merge similar files. So the different language versions take up very little extra. My DS dir is only 30gig this way.
Grim... wrote:
No you're not (well, you are, but no-one can really answer), but as no-one seems to care, you might as well just get someone to upload the files you want as forum attachments.

I care Grim! I'm all for the Democratic forum and that - but as host and owner Grim is ultimately say when it comes to people linking to torrent sites and that as he would be found liabel.

I mean it should be fine as event he BBC will link to piratebay but still...
Dudley wrote:
The solution to that is to use 7zip and merge similar files. So the different language versions take up very little extra. My DS dir is only 30gig this way.

Why not just get rid of them?
Lave wrote:
Grim... wrote:

I care Grim! I'm all for the Democratic forum and that - but as host and owner Grim is ultimately say when it comes to people linking to torrent sites and that as he would be found liabel.

I mean it should be fine as event he BBC will link to piratebay but still...

I personally don't mind, but the rules were made for a reason.
Grim... wrote:
Dudley wrote:

Why not just get rid of them?

For the tiny loss in space it can sometimes come in handy, especially when you discovered the patched a bug or two for the euro/US/Aus release.
I have the info I need now, chaps.

I wasn't after any particular files, Grim... just to browse. there are loads fo games now and I haven't bought a new S game in ages, I just like to try before I buy, which I think is fair enough. If the game is something I will really enjoy I will buy it anyway (Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing, and I have about 8 other games which I cannot quite bring to mind at the moment - probably because my sister keeps nicking them all...)

I do think people care Grim..., a couple of people PM'd me with suggestions as I asked them to, and nobody linked to any sites in the forum, so nobody broke the rule :munkeh:
I was cycling in (yuck, booh) Rotterdam for my work the other day and discovered a very weird games store called, "The games Dokter, we will heal anything", with such a blatant (inside/outside) advertisements of "back-up devices" i didn't thought was possible..

Dutch police don't seem to have a clue..
Mimi wrote:
nobody linked to any sites in the forum, so nobody broke the rule

You appear to have gone selectively blind :)
yes, I didn't see that this morning Grim... (I was wearing my just-woken-up head).

Thoughm er, thanks Devilman, I have bookmarked it :smug:
Page 1 of 1 [ 21 posts ]