Rival Schools stuff!
Go, Darkside Student Congress!
As far as I know, Rival Schools 1 is only in complete Japanese and it's on the Playstation. Rival Schools 2: Project Justice is on the Dreamcast and has English text and Japanese fight speech.

The only guy who has his hands in his pockets and fights with a knife is Edge. Is he a 'cool guy'?
Rival Schools was ace. It had it's problems, but it's still my favouritist beat-em-up after Bloody Roar I & II.
Has anyone played the sequel?
RS2 is way better than RS.

Both of them are better than Fighting Vipers or TechRomancer.
I really enjoyed the little of project justice I got to play. The specials were kickass.
Anyone remember Star Gladiator? That was not great.
MrD wrote:
RS2 is way better than RS.

Both of them are better than Fighting Vipers or TechRomancer.

But... but... but... giant robots!!
Edge was annoying. Despite having a knife, one of his moves was putting his hands in his pockets and turning his back, before trying to kick dust in the opponents face with his heels - instead of, say, STABBING THEM REPEATEDLY IN THE FACE >:|

I'm pretty sure it was Rival Schools that had the 'wonderful, fantastic, exciting' yell as the cheerleader (Tiffany) did a special or combo - I mentioned this in the other thread and had a quick look on wikipedia.

I'd quite like to have another go on Rival Schools if I can find it cheaply, and Project Justice too if I can emulate the DC on this PC. What's the state of play with dreamcast emulation anyway?
The state of emulating Dreamcasts is GET A DREAMCAST ALREADY THEY'RE FIVE POUNDS.
I really want to play this, and five pounds isn't a lot.

But I don't really want another console that'll barely ever get used....

But I am tempted.
Project Justice is well worth anyone's money. I have fond (possibly not fond) memories off sitting up until there was no longer any point going to bed trying to beat the final character.

Star Gladiator on the other hand was terrible, and not even slighty entertaining.

EDIT: Oh. Wait. I'm thinking of "Plasma Sword", not Star Gladiator at all.
Grim... wrote:

Ditch the HDVDDDHDHVDHDHHHDDVD drive, silly.

Or elevate your TV some.

Wait, what am I talking about, Dreamcasts are top loading consoles! Your Dreamcast isn't going to go under anything.
Fuck off - I've got loads of HD-DVDs and they're only about £5 each.
Grim... wrote:
Fuck off - I've got loads of HD-DVDs and they're only about £5 each.

You can't see the difference between HD and SD, anyway :attitude:
Grim... wrote:

Stick it on the floor, to your right.
Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ]