PCVR
Not PSVR. Learn to read.
One size does certainly not fit all. I was at an inflatable water park thingy (they probably have a proper name) and the rented helmets were plentiful up to L, but pretty scarce in XL.

There was a XXL pile, but I fear for those that must use that
Having owned the game since 2015 I finally started playing Elite Dangerous last night. Always intended to but got put off by the learning curve and the apparent need for a HOTAS for VR. Anyway it seems fine with an Xbox pad, controls seem to work pretty well combined with just looking about to get various menus to pop up. Can't imagine playing this game pancake.

I've only ran through the training missions and just been dumped in a space station with my tiny ship but it's made a great impression so far. Can't wait to figure out what to do next.
Grim... wrote:

In.

I was looking at old threads in an idle moment and it occurred to me that this ^^ was the first time I watched a Jacksepticeye video. He's changed a bit
True to form, on the very day that I'm expecting my Quest 3 to be delivered, the elite strap on my Quest 2 has broken. That's dented the resale value!
I don't think the elite strap makes too much difference to resale value, as long as you've still got the original you can attach of course!
Page 23 of 23 [ 1105 posts ]