Tabletop wargaming - nerdlinging to the max...
and other sundry models

Do you play tabletop wargames?
No, of course not. Tabletop wargamers are so nerdy they make PC fanboys look cool and studly.  34%  [ 25 ]
Yes. I love my little painted figures. I give them all names and stroke them every night. I live for weapons damage charts.  5%  [ 4 ]
I used to, but discovered girls.  52%  [ 38 ]
What are you talking about?  6%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 72
Cripes, that shot up since this morning.
Must be payday
KERCHING!!! Space Crusade next then.
Somebody already took over the copyright to Space Crusade and made a shoddy Kickstarted game with minis of scantily clad women. Many backers are still waiting for the delivery of their copies from 3-4 years ago. The company responsible are a bit infamous on not following through with their crowdfunding, and instead starting a new one for something else and using those funds to complete previous campaigns. Leading to a domino effect of balls ups. IIRC they also have set up entirely new companies that "take over" the IPs without having to deliver a product.
$965,000 now. I think it's safe to say they'll do it.
From Somewhere Else:

Quote:
Don't know whether this has been posted Here already but German News Site Brückenkopf-Online contacted Hasbro and received information that HeroQuest should be available in Europe probably in 2022
That’ll give you enough time to get everything else built and painted.
Zardoz wrote:
That’ll give you enough time to get everything else built and painted.

No it won’t
Well these are great
Inconceivable!
Cras wrote:
Well these are great

Those are fantastic.
I really love this thread. I love the painting and detail, you folks do. It always makes me smile.
KovacsC wrote:
I really love this thread. I love the painting and detail, you folks do. It always makes me smile.

:this:
Nice skellings. Love your patinas.
Ta. I’m slathering my gosts in the same slurry, working good so far!
ohh, that's the Hexwraith? I thought you'd used the technical oxide.
Yes! You’re wrong now!
It is Nihilakh Oxide. I do have t’other ‘un. Slathering ghosts in both and more.
Good news! Apart from it being Zavvi. Who are a customer service nightmare to deal with.
Out of stock and too dear!
Did you get one ordered?
Zardoz wrote:

I just “bought” a copy for £50 off some chump
Zardoz wrote:

Course it's oot o stock! The "Kickstarter" hasn't even finished yet. But it's an playc thakkle gjert it.
Dimrill wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

Course it's oot o stock! The "Kickstarter" hasn't even finished yet. But it's an playc thakkle gjert it.

Yeah but might have had so many preorderwhatevers available!!! Omgwtfhthhand
Mr Chonks wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

I just “bought” a copy for £50 off some chump

£12 final offer
Zavvi page updated to pre-order now.
Snapped this up for £4.99 inc del! Lovely piccies.
Cor I ain't got that one.
i could almost buy bart vs the space mutants on the Speccy for that!
You’ll have to decide quickly, there are several watchers now!
On further perusal, I do already have it. It was hiding in my catalogue section.
Inbetween the Studio Cards christmas pamphlet and the Grattan lingerie section?
Orks in a G-sting I know, I know, it's serious.
Just left feedback and noticed I actually paid £3.99 inc del!

INC DEL!!!
That is cool, can't wait to see it painted :)
Pleased with this guy, fair bit of conversion on him. Started off as a Beastman from the Blackstone Fortress game but rather than laspistol and sword in each arm I went for two swords, holstered Tau pistol on side. Nurgle icon face mask courtesy of Skitarii Dune Crawler sensor and a gift of a biting fly tongue from Papa Nurgle himself.
The beast has got his hat on.
Impressed by the cracked earth effect paint. All the new technicals I’ve tried have been good to be honest.
Tonight I've been enjoying a delightful 2002 vintage bottle. Rich and fruity, with strong grey, and a luxurious shadow running through it.
That’s quite a vintage! Did it dance through the air ok or glop out in one lump?
Newly cracked open and fine. The last one I'd just finished off was a bit glossy towards the end. Managed to snag an entire box of old sprays in an eBay about 10 years ago. The boltgun metal from that batch is still better than the new sprays. Darker.

Jangus effing Crisps the bend on that plastic can fuck right off. I'd be cancelling my order if I'd made one. Which I didn't.
And to think how much they're charging! I'm cancelling my pre-order that I didn't make too.
What would they be like for painting if they're that bendy? Surely that's not plastic if they bend that much?
You'd have trouble keeping the paint from flaking off.
Already got em. Strange they left out the 7th figure for the Western release.
Been sliding further down the scratch building / conversion hole. Made these two tainted Mechs reborn from the guts of a dune crawlers weapon system... re-animated by unliving cable ++HAIL+THE+DARK+MECHANICUM++!!!

Had fun making these.
Page 80 of 85 [ 4249 posts ]