GTA V - stand aside, pretenders
the King has returned
Last of the Summer Theft - GTA: Holmfirth
Zardoz wrote:
Last of the Summer Theft - GTA: Holmfirth

Grand Theft Bath On Wheels
Cras wrote:
Car chases, violence in the streets - how would you tell there was a GTA game going on?

Nicer cars.
Now, you tell me that this wouldn't be fucking excellent.
Just brilliant, Z
What are you talking about, he's right there.
Cras wrote:
What are you talking about, he's right there.

Like VI times
Car Darts is the best game mode.

(Although as I'm typing this now, I think Car Boules is probably a better name for it.)
This just highlights how rubbish it is that the Xbox One doesn't record party chat with game clips.

Great video by the way!
I keep getting notifications on my PS4 dashboard about new events in GTAV despite not giving a shit and not having the game installed, does anyone know how to get it to fuck off? I feel like Sony are allowing R* to spam me just because they're game is popular; I'd be surprised if just any developer would be allowed to do this.
Bamba wrote:
I keep getting notifications on my PS4 dashboard about new events in GTAV despite not giving a shit and not having the game installed, does anyone know how to get it to fuck off? I feel like Sony are allowing R* to spam me just because they're game is popular; I'd be surprised if just any developer would be allowed to do this.

There’s lots of complaining about this on Reddit. It appears the answer is no.
Pretty sure any developer is allowed to do it, but I'm surprised it doesn't require the game to be installed. You have it in your library I assume? Maybe that's the gating factor.
Cras wrote:
Pretty sure any developer is allowed to do it, but I'm surprised it doesn't require the game to be installed. You have it in your library I assume? Maybe that's the gating factor.

I bought it on disc so it shouldn't show up in my Library I don't think? I don't even think I played it my Pro so there should be no trace of it on the HDD.
There will still be a record somewhere, no doubt.

What you should do is come play with us for the TOPPEST OF BANTZ like you see above. And like this:

PLA-KET-KET-KET-KET!

:DD
I've just discovered Felicia Day playing GTAV on the roleplay server as a character called Cherry Claire and watching her run around the city, interacting with other people who are 100% committed to their characters, is absolutely cracking me up.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/962190567
sdg wrote:
I've just discovered Felicia Day playing GTAV on the roleplay server as a character called Cherry Claire

Gary Witta is doing the same thing on the same server -

An Englishman in Los Santos

And his writeup of the last interaction with Felicia

https://twitter.com/garywhitta/status/1 ... 1938410501

zaphod79 wrote:
sdg wrote:
I've just discovered Felicia Day playing GTAV on the roleplay server as a character called Cherry Claire

Gary Witta is doing the same thing on the same server -

An Englishman in Los Santos

And his writeup of the last interaction with Felicia

https://twitter.com/garywhitta/status/1 ... 1938410501

Haha! Amazing :DD I watched from Felicia's POV and I was literally crying tears of laughter at a couple of points. When she was in the supply closet you could hear Gary's commentary on the other side of the door which made it even funnier but I didn't know who he was. The person playing as the Irish girl had me in stitches as well.
Page 26 of 26 [ 1274 posts ]