Photography Challenge V: DEGENERATION/DILAPIDATION
Ends 11:59pm, Sun 15th June
Craster wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Midnight on Sunday was 12 hours ago :)

Pfft.

:this:

Everyone knows it ends Sunday night, like it always does *rolly eyes*.

Anyway chaps, it ends tonight, at a millionth of a second before midnight, when it is still Sunday. Sunday night.
So wait, I'm confused. Is that midnight on Sunday night or a millionth of a second past Sunday night, or Saturday morning's midnight rolling into a millionth of a second past the end of the contest dealine on Sunday at midday?
Nobody was ever confused before. Thanks, Grim... >:|

Mr Russ, it ends tonight, Sunday night. Lets say at 11:59 Sunday night.

It is ending Sunday night just like it always ends Sunday night.

I do not know why people are suddenly confused as I cut and paste the same instructions every single fortnight, I shall amend them in the next one to say 11:59pm Sunday.
I wasn't really confused. I was just being silly :p
Sorry! Didn't mean to make you a sad monkey, especially as you've been avoiding the board a bit more this week. Can we have the happy monkey with the teeth again?
No, you didn't make me sad, Mr Russ, I'm just worried about confusing people further, but hopefully people know and understand that it is tonight (Sunday, 11:59 and 59 seconds...) that it ends. Also, I am just getting the entries together in a text file ready to post and sorting out next fortnight's topic, and making sure I have the poll formatting alright, so just trying to make sure everything is all set and that I don't type the wrong thing for the subject as I did last time ('degeneration' just gets lost in my mind - every time I type it as 'degredation') so just double and triple checking all of that, ready for any last minute uploads tonight, thought that I had genuinely confused you or someone else with the time.

But I am OK, and playing 'Crayola Adventures' on my DS. Yes, I am colouring in, on a DS*. It is therapeutic.

All is OK

EDIT: and no, I am not using real crayons on the screen...
Mimi wrote:

:DD

Could I have the upload details please? :)
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Mimi wrote:

:DD

Could I have the upload details please? :)

Of course m'dear.
man on a drunken walk home last night at 4.00am that I cant actually remember, I took like 20 photographs but the usb lead I bought for my phone is just a charger and not a data transfer cable. Ill post them up when I get one though unless there is an awfully similar topic next week then I will challenge.
Are you still drunk Runcle?
Can a passing mod please unpin this and pin the new two threads, please (please do not lock this, though, in case anyone wishes to comment or add to the thread at a later date.)

M xx
I could not get my pics up in time. Drat.
Page 4 of 4 [ 165 posts ]