1st world problems
shit that dont matter but does
Thanks, I'll bear that in mind if I don't get a fix from O2.
Yeah, I'd be swapping - go via Topcashback to make it even more worthwhile. Unlimited texts and calls seems extravagant - I rarely use any - but you can go way under £10. And these days it's just a couple of texts to port your number.
I had a similar situation when I had home broadband and two mobiles with the same telco, they just couldn't seem to change one thing without messing up another, it was infuriating.

Moving to a different telco (and then back again when there was a good deal) seemed to do the trick, it was like starting over. It really shouldn't be that hard though.
I had a call on Monday from Theresa at O2's Complaints Review Service in response to my email complaint. Unfortunately, the screenshots of my account that I attached weren't visible, but she understood the problems I was having. She'd had a look at my account said that it appeared my number is associated with both a Pay and Go and a Pay Monthly account, so she was taking it up with the Migrations Back Office Team.

I haven't had a text to tell me to top up on Pay and Go, which I'd usually have had by now, so it looks like the've been tweaking things. I've also just checked on the phone app and the on-line account and the references to Pay and Go have disappeared, but it's not showing my Pay Monthly allowances yet. Perhaps they'll appear when the first DD payment is taken.
Warhead wrote:
I had a call on Monday from Theresa at O2's Complaints Review Service in response to my email complaint. Unfortunately, the screenshots of my account that I attached weren't visible, but she understood the problems I was having. She'd had a look at my account said that it appeared my number is associated with both a Pay and Go and a Pay Monthly account, so she was taking it up with the Migrations Back Office Team.

I haven't had a text to tell me to top up on Pay and Go, which I'd usually have had by now, so it looks like the've been tweaking things. I've also just checked on the phone app and the on-line account and the references to Pay and Go have disappeared, but it's not showing my Pay Monthly allowances yet. Perhaps they'll appear when the first DD payment is taken.

They're definitely fiddling with it, my SIM became 'not provisioned' just after I posted the previous update.
Warhead wrote:
Warhead wrote:

They're definitely fiddling with it, my SIM became 'not provisioned' just after I posted the previous update.

All sorted now. ;)
"Drone art"

Absolutely do one.
MIDI channels are my new SCSI id’s.
MaliA wrote:
"Drone art"

Absolutely do one.

I can't, I've only got one drone and I've never learned to fly it.
Attachment:
Bee Network.jpg

I'd like to cancel please ........... Oh.
I won an Apple HomePod Mini at work, but we already have 5(?) Echos around the house so now I have to sell it.
The cat sitters got confused about when we needed them to feed the cats and turned up at 6:15am and not pm.
We want to change our broadband provider as the internet keeps going down but we can't as the internet keeps going down.
I went to see a theatrical show that a certain lady friend was involved in. It was bloody awful. There's a limit to just how polite about it I can be.
Squirt wrote:
I went to see a theatrical show that a certain lady friend was involved in. It was bloody awful. There's a limit to just how polite about it I can be.

Was the lady your own mother?
Squirt wrote:

Awful because the writing was no good, or because the acting or production were less than skilled?
Mimi wrote:
Squirt wrote:

Awful because the writing was no good, or because the acting or production were less than skilled?

The latter! It was a charity thing and so I'm not going to be mean about it but I've said a lot of things like "you all looked like you were having so much fun" and "I can tell how hard everyone worked"
You did good to find those positives, at least. Having seen a lot of Am-Dram you really have to let go of expectations :DD Sometimes you find a lovely surprise. The most surprising piece of theatre I’ve ever been to was a production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream, done by the year 5s at a local primary school when I was about 17-18. It was excellent, brilliantly acted and the staging was *chef’s kiss*. I think about that show a lot.
"We sat through three hours of so-called acting last night and the kiss was the only convincing moment of it!"
Squirt wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Squirt wrote:

The latter! It was a charity thing and so I'm not going to be mean about it, I didn't even fill the bottle with piss before I threw it.

:o
Had to go back and check I didn't scan over that the first time, you scamp!
:D It wasn't quite that bad
On the topic of theatres, the New Theatre in Oxford is so proud of its fading 1930s interior that the closest men's toilets to the stalls remain utterly inadequate.

I know I could wander to other parts of the building during the interval, but that's not the point.
Page 43 of 43 [ 2125 posts ]