Message for Craster
Important stuff
Reply
I'm going to side with "most people", I'm afraid. Annie > Britta.
Is this a tranny thing?
I could never choose between Anni-frid or Agnetha myself.
I've just finished Chuck on my ipad commute. Would this show be a good replacement do you think? It's a tossup between starting this and Castle season 2.
I'm looking for something good but relatively inoffensive and throw-away.
Trooper wrote:
I've just finished Chuck on my ipad commute. Would this show be a good replacement do you think? It's a tossup between starting this and Castle season 2.
I'm looking for something good but relatively inoffensive and throw-away.

Castle > Chuck.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Trooper wrote:
I've just finished Chuck on my ipad commute. Would this show be a good replacement do you think? It's a tossup between starting this and Castle season 2.
I'm looking for something good but relatively inoffensive and throw-away.

Castle > Chuck.


Bear in mind I watched all of season 1 of Castle, but stopped for some reason, I would put it equal to Chuck, if not below. Unless it gets awesome after season 1?
Trooper wrote:
Bear in mind I watched all of season 1 of Castle, but stopped for some reason, I would put it equal to Chuck, if not below. Unless it gets awesome after season 1?
No, that means you are broken. HTH HAND
Yeah, what Doc said.

I don't see Community (a 30-minute comedy show) as a replacement for Chuck (a 1-hr comedy action drama). It's good, but I'm not sure it's engaging enough to immerse yourself in on a train.

Incidentally, I just got around to watching the last season of Chuck. The last few episodes were superb.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Chuck vs The Bullet Train with Jeff and Lester tooled up with all Casey's gun stash was amazing. In fact, all the Jeff and Lester in those few episodes.
I'm not currently planning on watching more than the first series of Community. It's good, and bits are superb, but there's a fair bit of "not so good" too. I'm glad I've watched it, but that's enough now.
Craster wrote:
Incidentally, I just got around to watching the last season of Chuck. The last few episodes were superb.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Chuck vs The Bullet Train with Jeff and Lester tooled up with all Casey's gun stash was amazing. In fact, all the Jeff and Lester in those few episodes.


I agree, I watched the last episode on the train last night

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
I thought it was very well written and the ending was lovely, both poignant and a non-cop-out. The "did it, didnt it" ending was excellent.
Grim... wrote:
I'm not currently planning on watching more than the first series of Community. It's good, and bits are superb, but there's a fair bit of "not so good" too. I'm glad I've watched it, but that's enough now.


Agreed. I'm glad I've got a stock of episodes for light relief, but I'd not want to watch them back-to-back.
2 episodes in.

Britta > Annie
Trooper wrote:
2 episodes in.

Britta > Annie

Keep watching.
You just know that Britta would let you do things Annie never would.
Craster wrote:
You just know that Britta would let you do things Annie never would.

Nah, that's completely backward. It's always the quiet ones.
Grim... wrote:
Craster wrote:
You just know that Britta would let you do things Annie never would.

Nah, that's completely backward. It's always the quiet ones.


Objection.

Oh, wait.
I'm with Craster on this.
DerekFME wrote:
I'm with Craster on this.

Pow! Take that, Cras.
I'm about 12 episodes into season 1 and at the start Britta all the way however that has changed to Abed Annie
I'm 5 episodes in, and can see the pendulum starting to swing already.
/leans back, folds arms
Up to episode 10

Annie > Britta...
This thread is useless without pics.
Annie + Britta

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Attachment:
community-gillian-jacobs-alison-brie_628.jpg
Bamba wrote:
Annie + Britta


Moving images of that shoot

Sorta NSFW in the same way as the picture above is

I can't help but notice that your picture of Anne-knee stops right before her best bits.

I like the other pictures, though, but you might want to spoiler tag the image at least.
Grim... wrote:
I'm not currently planning on watching more than the first series of Community. It's good, and bits are superb, but there's a fair bit of "not so good" too. I'm glad I've watched it, but that's enough now.


So so wrong, this just gets better as it goes on, if your not going to watch all of them after the 1st series make sure you watch the epic Paintball episodes, hmm and if you have a thing for Annie can i suggest the Glee Club episode



lol
ohhh and you miss out on the Blanket Fort vs Pillow Fort/North vs South epic. That makes me sad :(
ohhh btw Annie > Britta

Image

Image
The pillow fort one was the first one I saw, and the paintball episode is in the first series (unless there are more) - and yes, it's clearly the best one.
This thread is fine. You all share Annie, and I'll take Britta. Here, have these wet wipes.
I wish I could stop reading the thread title as 'massage'...
Grim... wrote:
The pillow fort one was the first one I saw, and the paintball episode is in the first series (unless there are more) - and yes, it's clearly the best one.


Yes, more of both, bigger and better. The paintball idea gets pulled out at the end of series 2 also, and its rather awesome.

Also Ep20 Series 3 is just epic! Here's the intro, I think the whole episode being in 8-bit may just sell it to you, well worth the watch

Slightly Green wrote:
ohhh btw Annie > Britta

Image

Image

Very good, but we can't do the science bit without seeing the other specimen.
Try taking Craster off ignore.
Annie wins, based on the first of those two pics. My word.
Curiosity wrote:
Annie wins, based on the first of those two pics. My word.


nice isn't she
I should probably watch this show.
Curiosity wrote:
I should probably watch this show.

:this:
Community is fabulous. And Britta > Annie. Though that tutor that Jeff had a fling with was a bit nice as well.
DerekFME wrote:
Community is fabulous. And Britta > Annie.


:wrong:


DerekFME wrote:
Though that tutor that Jeff had a fling with was a bit nice as well.


Lauren Stamile (played Professor Michelle Slater) Yeh shes oki

Image
Does anyone object to me changing the title of this thread to "The Community Thread" or similar?

Watched the first three episodes just now. Would have watched a 4th but it would have involved reloading the memory stick upstairs. Very entertaining. Chevy Chase is a bit annoying, but he gets some great one liners.

Annie > Britta, but both are gorgeous.
This thread isn't about Community. It's about Britta.
I like mine Britta filtered straight from the fridge.
Craster wrote:
This thread isn't about Community. It's about Britta.


I assume you are aware of her topless work...
Craster wrote:
This thread isn't about Community. It's about Britta.

It's actually about the fact that Annie is hotter than Britta.
Page 1 of 4 [ 182 posts ]