Christmas trees! SHOW US YOUR RIG
I added flashing LEDs to mine!
Your owl topper is brilliant!

My son likes shiny red crabs, so tomorrow I am going to make him a crab decoration.
Yeah, that'll do.
Mrs Grim... will ruin it soon with tat, but for now: TREE!
Not mine but I'm sitting by it drinking glayva tonight. :)
Quote:
Yeah, that'll do.

I had that as well, he was trying to put table decorations on the tree, yesterday he put tissues all over it

Don't know about you but the tree is now the new focal point for him. Potty, changing and bedtime story all have to be done by it now.
I love the patterns ha that Christmas trees make on the ceiling and walls of as ark room when the fairy lights are on.
Tree, Death Star and storm trooper
Here's ours. Might do another one at night time if I remember
My friend made a Borgble.
You should move it to the floor
I did consider that, but this seemed more interesting.
Horde and Alliance World of Warcraft trees, complete with plaques, because Mrs Hearthly and Hearthly Jnr really are that into it.....

Attachment:
IMG_20151204_180112.jpg

Attachment:
IMG_20151204_180123.jpg

Attachment:
IMG_20151204_180129.jpg
Oh stop, it was all your idea and you know it.
I wasn't entirely displeased to see them when I got home from work :)

Fair play to Mrs Hearthly she did a good job with it all, although the set of lights on the Alliance tree are BATTERY POWERED. What kind of nonsense is that? They've hosed through 6 AAs already, so I'm now rotating out two sets of three through the Rezap when they get down to about 50% charge, so hopefully those six will last until the end of the month now. Also strict instructions have been issued to turn them off when Hearthly Jnr isn't in the house.
They're quite brilliant, I have to say
Boom. Tastefull white and silver this year. Already fully cat tested and the supporting sand bags left over from the flood defenses are performing well.
Rotating images remains a surprising technical challenge in the year 2015.
H, love the trees.. :excellent:
Nice tree, Wookie. Even nicer crockery and tea sets!
christmaskraken wrote:
Boom. Tastefull white and silver this year. Already fully cat tested and the supporting sand bags left over from the flood defenses are performing well.

The fact that it wasn't straight would do my nut in.
Mine was taken in portrait on an iPhone and uploaded direct from that. When I viewed it on the iPhone it was at 90' to the conventional, but today on my PC it's fine.
Dr Zoidbeard wrote:
Mine was taken in portrait on an iPhone and uploaded direct from that. When I viewed it on the iPhone it was at 90' to the conventional, but today on my PC it's fine.

I twizzled it for you.
Grim-beard... the noisy wrote:
Dr Zoidbeard wrote:

I twizzled it for you.

I was going to credit you with some automatic photo twizzling feature of the forum, but the manual approach works too.

Thanks
I could probably look into that, to be fair. It's stored in the metadata.
If you could twizzle mine as well that would be ace. I only really ever use the phone and there's no buttons for it on here.
Mimi, as you can imagine the tea sets are certainly not due to my influence, the squint tree however very much is! Feeling the trees with red stuff on.
We only put ours up today as finishing the kitchen and dining room have been something of a priority!

We have a tree in the living room and a tree in the dining room.
I can’t find where last year (etc)’s tree photos were posted. Anyway, Let’s conFIR to see how SPRUCE your trees are looking. :D
We have everything but the tree up now. Will go and buy one on Wednesday.
In the mean time we went to a national trust house and looked at theirs.
Ours keeps getting wrecked by a stupid idiot:

Attachment:
petetree.jpg

Attachment:
petetree2.jpg
Hahaha, look how far kitty got up that tree!!
Dr Zoidberg wrote:

We spent all the weekends in December last year going to NT places and looking at the Christmas trees. There were some really beautiful ones.
Mimi wrote:
Dr Zoidberg wrote:

We spent all the weekends in December last year going to NT places and looking at the Christmas trees. There were some really beautiful ones.

We did Hanbury yesterday and Berrington on Saturday. Both lovely.
Arty angle here, with added Jack Russel
Whayyy! That’s super cute. Nice stone wall, too.
Tree and some detail

Needs new carpet (which we can't do u til we paint the walls which we can't do until they are plastered which we can't do it til the bathroom gets done).
We haven't got anything up yet. The garage conversion is dragging on which means the living room is full of boxes and crap. Struggling to get in the festive mood this year. :S I was admiring MaliA's Christmas corner on the quiz last week though!
I don't have a decent picture of our tree to hand, but here is the crochet tree that MrsPaz has made. MiniPaz has dubbed her "Star".

Attachment:
tree.jpg
That’s incredibly cute!
That is a LOT of lights. It looks like the bit of the NYE fireworks that whites out our TV near the top, there.
I'm loving Christmas this year now that Neve is old enough to get excited alongside me!
Attachment:
Girls Christmas tree.jpg

Attachment:
Neve and Christmas tree.jpg

And a bonus photograph of Neve when I asked her to show me her Christmas jumper. I don't know where she got this pose from!

Attachment:
Neve Christmas pose.jpg
Fantastic pics in this thread :luv:
Grim... wrote:
I could probably look into that, to be fair. It's stored in the metadata.

Please do
JohnCoffey wrote:

With the size of that door there is no way to compare the scale.
JC has no LEDs on his tree. Topsy turvy world!
Page 4 of 7 [ 334 posts ]