The new Dairy Milk advert
It's genius :)

I can't say much more, because it will ruin it if you haven't seen it, but it's great!
I can't help but wonder quite what it has to do with CDM though.

I bloody hate these "viral" adverts that are nothing to do with the product whatsoever. They do the job, sure, because they get everyone talking about it, but it just doesn't MEAN anything.
Well, I guess you could loosely put the 'pleasure' aspect of the two things (playing about and eating chocolate) together, but it's really more about making a good advert.
GazChap wrote:
I can't help but wonder quite what it has to do with CDM though.

I bloody hate these "viral" adverts that are nothing to do with the product whatsoever. They do the job, sure, because they get everyone talking about it, but it just doesn't MEAN anything.

CDM?
Man, and I thought _I_ ate too much dairy milk! I've never felt the need to abbrevi. it!
I've taken to using "CDM" since I went to Cadbury World and realised that that's pretty much how everyone in the company refers to it. Saves quite a bit of time if you work there, I suppose. Not so much in my case, natch.
The joke to make about T5 is too obvious, so I won't bother.
Beats the shit out of the Drumming Gorilla. I give it 8 points, and one of these new emoticons :ugeek:
looks like a mix between ming the merciless and jarvis cocker :ugeek:
Anything with electric vehicle drag racing in it is made of win in my book.

It's got the one good Queen song in it too!
It's too long. BOORING.
It's not as good as the Gorilla one.
But the Gorilla one had a Phil Collins tune.

So, you're completely wrong.
Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ]