Being Excellent in.... Liverpool!
Details in First Post
flis wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
Any more solid 'IN's yet? I'd like to get the pub booked and need a firm number. Also, I love you all and insist you all come and play. All of you. Yes, even you.

JOIN US.

I want Gilly and Jen, Doccy G and Danielle to come. Put their names down, DavPaz, it might trick them into coming.....

:this:
I've stuck them on the maybe list. FOR NOW.
WTF if Gaywood doesn't come there will be stern words about his recent lack of attendance.
What if I promise to use only slightly dodgy download version of the movies and pretend to have codec problems?

That'll suck him in.
I'm a shaky maybe.
I'm turning into a 'Maybe'. It's currently depending on my paying for a hotel room at a price I want to.
If it's price you're worried about, the Formule 1 is only £25 a night.

You get what you pay for, of course.

And you're totally going on the maybe list, now.
Ah, they didn't show up on laterooms.com
It's only over the road from the police HQ too. Rooms are even cheaper there.
Think I'm now an out.
Mr Dave wrote:
Think I'm now an out.

BOOO!
DavPaz wrote:
Mr Dave wrote:
Think I'm now an out.

BOOO!

We need you, Dave, you're the Zardoz bait :(
Flights and hotel booked, you're all totally going to be worth it, right?

Apparently, Ramsea is leaving on the Monday, due to being amazingly belmy with the flights :D What a dick... Absolutely unbelievable. It's also totally the websites fault :belm:
Anyone wavering for any reason should totally come. It'll be acebest and involve a special twist.

Oh yes.
flis wrote:
Flights and hotel booked, you're all totally going to be worth it, right?

Apparently, Ramsea is leaving on the Monday, due to being amazingly belmy with the flights :D What a dick... Absolutely unbelievable. It's also totally the websites fault :belm:

Yeah, so if anyone wants to share a bed (preferably young and female, although hairy and male wouldn't be sniffed at) on the Sunday, let me know.

In other news, Flis's flight didn't go through on the website either, so she won't be there until Sat night. Result.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Damn, wind up fail. I've just remembered I've already emailed Flis her flight confirmation :roll:
Why, what's this? A package with my name* on it, delivered to work, no less? Why, look inside! If it isn't the Alien Anthology Blu-Ray Boxset! Blow me down! What ever will we do with that?

*or a close approximation thereof, grr...
I could have brought that for you.
Grim... wrote:

I know, but I wanted it too :)
Also, I may be a "Sunday only" on this now. More at 11.

Or maybe later.
Grim... wrote:

That would have been very kind of you.

Oh wait, you got it right! :o
He's all edumacated nows a days.
I can be upgraded to probably now, although in reality it probably depends on the weather when I get up on Saturday morning.
Unfortunatly I'm going to have to be a no on this, too much money, and too to be away :(

Malc
Alberto wrote:
I can be upgraded to probably now, although in reality it probably depends on the weather when I get up on Saturday morning.

Yay!
Malc wrote:
Unfortunatly I'm going to have to be a no on this, too much money, and too to be away :(

Malc

Boo!
myp wrote:
Grim... wrote:

That would have been very kind of you.

Oh wait, you got it right! :o

I know, right?!
Malc wrote:

Malc

If you have too much money, you can always give me some.
throughsilver wrote:
Malc wrote:

Malc

If you have too much money, you can always give me some.

Hah!

Also, what the fuck does "too to be away"?

I suspect that my over sensitive track pad strikes again (When I type on my laptop, sometims my thumb passes over the track pad without touching it, sometimes the pad picks this up as me clicking, and so all text between the typing cursor and the mouse cursor gets highlighted and the next letter typed overwrites that)

It's really annoying and I think I'm going to have to disable it, as I prefer to use the button for clicking and not the pad itself!

Malc
Check if the settings have an 'ignore while tyoing' option. If not, check if there's an updated driver that does.
BikNorton wrote:
Check if the settings have an 'ignore while tyoing' option. If not, check if there's an updated driver that does.

Without derailing this too much, when I turned all the crap off, there were loads of settings I could have messed around with (including a sensitivity one for exactly the problem I was having), but I don't really feel I need them on, and am happier with them all turned off!

Now, Back to Liverpool, you lucky gits!

Malc
I'm a no for this, sorry I'd forgotten I was on the in list.
What the fuck, if Jazzy's not coming then I'm not coming.
Grim... wrote:
What the fuck, if Jazzy's not coming then I'm not coming.

Aww. :kiss:
If Grim...'s not coming, I'm not coming.
I'll come, as long as Jazzy, Grim..., and Davpaz don't turn up.
In all seriousness, do we think that Cavey's going to show?
Not after the dust-up the other week, I suspect. Shame.
So what the fuck am I supposed to do with all these roofies?
Craster wrote:
Not after the dust-up the other week, I suspect. Shame.

Dust up? What dust up? He's only just come back hasn't he?
Oi, you, drummer boy! You're coming to Liverpool, right?
DavPaz wrote:

I'll take them off your hands....
All booked in. It's me +1, by the way. Sorry ladies.

Ladies?
flis wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

I'll take them off your hands....

I said roofies, not roofers
Spare hour in the theatre this morning. So I'm running the Alien Blu Ray to see how it looks.

It looks gooooood.
Just over a week to go! Any last minute additions before I book the pub?
Should I bring my SOTL bluray?

And is there going to be any 360 action?
SOTL? I shall supply a 360 and my meagre selection of games
Page 6 of 11 [ 514 posts ]