Forum changes!

Test poll
I work!  75%  [ 28 ]
I don't work!  24%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 37
DavPaz wrote:
They are often sock puppets of former posters, usually with a very specific axe to grind

People are weird.
I only have one perosn on ignore, and they stopped posting here a couple of years ago. And I always used to read their posts anyway.

I'm beginning to wonder if the lack of responses to my posts recently is because everyone except WTB has me on super-ignore.
I have 6 people on ignore.
I have used ignore once and the person I was ignoring was not doing anything objectionable or wrong but just posting stuff I didn't need to be reading at that time. The dickheads I just have on "tut".
MaliA wrote:
I have 6 people on ignore.

I don't really.
I don't ignore anyone as I need to feel the cleansing rage.
I don't have anyone on ignore.. although, that Nicademus is going the right way of being the first!
markg wrote:
The dickheads I just have on "tut".

Excellent :)
Mr Dave wrote:
Apparently, I have StanOgdensForeskin on ignore. That's it.

I can't say I particularly remeber that.

He's on my list of three!
Mr Kissyfur wrote:
I only have one perosn on ignore, and they stopped posting here a couple of years ago. And I always used to read their posts anyway.

Shin was annoying, yeah, so I don't blame you for putting her on ignore.
Who is Hero of Excellence? Is he invisible? I can't see his last post which I'm told is the first on page 8, but he isn't on ignore so I don't know why. Is it good?
You're ignoring Kissyfur :(
Hey, alberto - fuck you buddy! :)
Mr Kissyfur wrote:

Lol. Hero of excellence is the new name of a former regular. Wether he chooses to reveal his previous identity is his choice
DavPaz wrote:
Mr Kissyfur wrote:

Lol. Hero of excellence is the new name of a former regular. Wether he chooses to reveal his previous identity is his choice

I did know who it is, but I've forgotten.
Ha, can't ignore my sock puppets!* Hi alberto! Love you too. xx

*Now you can.
Hero of Excellence wrote:
Shin was annoying, yeah, so I don't blame you for putting her on ignore.

DavPaz wrote:

Mystery solved.
Well, this thread has now officially made me sad. As I know I'm being ignored by someone I'd met and thought I'd got on with.

Previously this would never happen as traditional ignore didn't kill other people's posts so wouldn't lead to people saying "hey, where's such and such's post gone?". I predict more of this sort of thing.
Unless it's another very subtle joke about the foe scheme.
Either way it's an unqualified success, and doesn't make the whole place feel a bit weird at all.
Downside: at Beexmeets you're not allowed to make eye contact with 'foes', lest the universe collapses.
Kern wrote:
Downside: at Beexmeets you're not allowed to make eye contact with 'foes', lest the universe collapses.

You'll have to keep an eye out for who's not looking at you, and then not look at them back. It could end up with everyone facing opposite walls.
AtrocityExhibition wrote:
Either way it's an unqualified success, and doesn't make the whole place feel a bit weird at all.

There's no need to be snide.
It doesn't feel weird.

You'd never know if you were on 2UPER-1GN0RE or someone was just plain old ignoring you.
This is like mafia, but better.
Mr Kissyfur wrote:
Well, this thread has now officially made me sad. As I know I'm being ignored by someone I'd met and thought I'd got on with.

Previously this would never happen as traditional ignore didn't kill other people's posts so wouldn't lead to people saying "hey, where's such and such's post gone?". I predict more of this sort of thing.

I'm ignoring you.

Get over it!
MaliA wrote:
This is like mafia, but better.

It is like Mafia. And as with every mafia game I have no idea what is going on! :p
I've stopped being sad. I'm going to be awesome instead.
I actually had someone on ignore for 5 mins, in a pique of impotent rage of 1 min duration. Er, and that's it, ever, on any forum.

(Ironically it was someone I really like as well. Duh).
Mr Kissyfur wrote:
I've stopped being sad. I'm going to be awesome instead.

True story.
More changes are afoot!

If everything goes bang, you'll know why!
Change control reference?
I can't even log onto the forum anymore, let alone post anything.
My right knee itches.
My neck is sore....
Trooper wrote:
I can't even log onto the forum anymore, let alone post anything.

I can't even access the Internet.
I can still access your mum, so we're ok.
My legs have become detached from my body and I'm bleeding from the eyes.
It appears you are bloody legless, you drunkard.
Mr Russell wrote:
Change control reference?

3, I think. Maybe 4.

Let's go for 4.
I used to be able to access this forum, until I took an arrow to the knee.
So has everything gone bang yet?
Could you lot be less useful?

Anyway, those that take photos with belmaphones which upload them sideways will now see iddly-widdly links under them letting them rotate them. Standard template only, etc.
Grim... wrote:

Don't dare us.
Grim... wrote:

Anyway, those that take photos with belmaphones which upload them sideways will now see iddly-widdly links under them letting them rotate them. Standard template only, etc.

Finally! Good work Grim...

Now.. Just wait for everyone to moan about using the mobile site to upload pictures.
Erm, not iPhones then?
Page 5 of 23 [ 1116 posts ]