Saville Dead!
How's about that then?
Kern wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Just kidding. It was Ted Heath
Lonely bachelor, who spent his elderly years increasingly isolated from a world he was railing against...

Oh god.
If this one has any truth in it, I give up on liking any Tories, for any reason, forever.

http://www.maxfarquar.com/2012/10/ben-f ... th-clarke/
Wullie wrote:
Kern wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Just kidding. It was Ted Heath
Lonely bachelor, who spent his elderly years increasingly isolated from a world he was railing against...

Oh god.

These spoiler tags are getting ridiculous guys...
Real life needs spoilers.
"TV Actor" arrested for the rape of a 14-year old. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20061001 No idea who this might be.
A quick Twitter trawl reveals "Eastender actor".
The obvious one, indeed.
Remember that bit on the Simpsons where a future Kent Brockman ran a list of all the celebrities still at large? He referred to them as dangerous and you shouldn't approach them.

Yeah, anyway... this.
Someone going to say who it was?
Not me. But if someone would search Twitter for "tv actor rape" the third result would lead you in a direction that would yield results.. Whether or not it's correct is another matter entirely. If the subsequent wikipedia entry is also accurate, he has priors.
*gasp* AWWWWW! I'm so telling Jen on you.
Jimmy Philsson is a notorious bum toucher
DavPaz wrote:
Phil's son.

Wasn't he arrested for something similar over the Summer?
Well the Daily Hate have named him now, so we can dispense with the secrecy, methinks. Yes, he was arrested earlier in the year according to his Wikipedia entry. In connexion with a sexual assault. Don't know whether this one is a separate incident or the same one. He also appears to have been expelled from his school for bullying, so he sounds a particularly lovely person.
But... isn't he 12?
A Twitter search as advised by Dimrill earlier is particularly amusing/depressing. All the knuckle-dragging hordes are advising that we all stop paying our license fee because the guy legally couldn't be named. Because, of course, the BBC control the courts now. Or something?
Mm. The people calling him "a peedo" are particularly perplexing.
There's some pretty heavy reporting restrictions on minors and things like that, IIRC.
MaliA wrote:
There's some pretty heavy reporting restrictions on minors and things like that, IIRC.

Wait, so, you mean that this guy in the story who can't legally be named, it's like they couldn't legally name him or something? Man, it's just as well you're here to clarify all this for us.

:p
Not everyone might know of things like that, the reasons why. I need to shepherd my flock, for they are lost without me.
Genuinely sorry for being so dim and all, but who are you all speaking about?
Just caught up via Twitter. The story people appear to be linking to is from last May, though?
Also, I thought you were joking, be side I thought that kid was about 5 years old. Obviously not seen it in a whole.
There’s a Saville Gate sweepstake at work today. The premise being that you pick a name and if that person is arrested or alleged to be involved in the scandal over the weekend, then you win some money.

There’s some names on the board already including Rod Hull, Paul Gambaccini and Roy Castle (I can’t see it myself). So, any ideas of who I should go for?
Aren't sweepstakes meant to be random?
TheVision wrote:
There’s a Saville Gate sweepstake at work today. The premise being that you pick a name and if that person is arrested or alleged to be involved in the scandal over the weekend, then you win some money.

There’s some names on the board already including Rod Hull, Paul Gambaccini and Roy Castle (I can’t see it myself). So, any ideas of who I should go for?

Tony Blackburn.
I'll take a punt on the late Alan "Fluff" Freeman, though was tempted by a flutter on DLT. :D

"Not 'arf!"
Captain Caveman wrote:
DLT. :D

Curiosity wrote:
Noel Edmonds.

The Revolution at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
John Craven, Pat Sharp and Andy Crane.
Good suggestions so far.. Someone has already put Esther Rantzen down though! 8)
The Great Soprendo.
Gordon the Gopher
Christopher Lillicrap.
Peter Sutcliffe
Page 3 of 11 [ 538 posts ]