Firefly
Unlike other Sci-Fi.
Fillion livetweeting himself watching Out Of Gas last night was heartbreaking.
A shame to think that if Twitter was around and as big as it is now, Firefly might not have been cancelled.
Such a bloody tease. I knew nothing about it until it was already long gone. I even watched Serenity and enjoyed it without knowing that the series even existed.
Craster wrote:
Fillion livetweeting himself watching Out Of Gas last night was heartbreaking.

Out of Gas is heartbreaking. But that final scene is so, so wonderful.

Right up there with Victorias Secret (two parter that was supposed to end Season 1 of Due South) as my favourite TV show episodes. Amazing how you end up investing so much in characters over a short run of shows.
I expect to see some better quality videos of this later today but - Firefly 2012 reunion panel at Comic con

With

Nathan Fillion, Alan Tudyk, Summer Glau, Sean Maher, Adam Baldwin, Joss Whedon

Introductions

Joss is asked what the fans mean to him

I suspect this is a bit fake. Still, it'd be worth it just to see what they do with Inara :)
We tried to play the board game at the weekend. Unfortunately we were shattered so it was declared too complicated and we went to bed. :D

Next time though...next time.
Watch the video. Give these people your money.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/con-man
Fuck you buddy.
I have downloaded this to be watched. I shall let you know what I think.
Ha, that's going to get soooo much money thrown at it.
Why hadn't anyone linked to that already?!
Did you want to play the Con Man game on your phone?

Me neither. But if we wanted to, we could.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... gth.conman
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/id1092210354
I still haven't watched this. I've had it bookmarked since forever, but I'm never not drowning in 'real' TV so...
Bamba wrote:
I still haven't watched this. I've had it bookmarked since forever, but I'm never not drowning in 'real' TV so...

You're lucky. You can just marathon it on a Sunday. Not a huge commitment
Indeed, Beex Citizens did this once at my place.

It was a long time ago.
Grim... wrote:

It was a long time ago.

Pretty sure we didn't actually watch all of Firefly, let alone Serenity as well.
Heh, shit, I somehow only saw Grim's post about Conman there and was saying I hadn't watched that. Obviously, as a right-thinking human being, I watched Firefly way back when it was first shown!
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Grim... wrote:

It was a long time ago.

Pretty sure we didn't actually watch all of Firefly, let alone Serenity as well.

I thought we did all the episodes?
Grim... wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Grim... wrote:

It was a long time ago.

I thought so to.
Bamba wrote:
Heh, shit, I somehow only saw Grim's post about Conman there and was saying I hadn't watched that. Obviously, as a right-thinking human being, I watched Firefly way back when it was first shown!

Well then. All is well
Grim... wrote:

Maybe we managed the show but not Serenity.

We'd made it to episode 11 by 11pm:
https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/ ... 75#p327475

Grim... wrote:
Good lord, this 'drink some beer whenever some one speaks Chinese' thing sure takes its toll.

We are nwo on the episode of 'Trash'. Fellow BETEO members are relaxing, and are begining to enjoy on the merits of episodes without nit-picking. Tragically, this does not stop the show's flaunting of physics being met with derision, despite my cries of, "It's cowboys in space! What the fuck's wrong with you?!" Tch, eh?
Aha, at 3:30 am:

Cras wrote:
Well, we bailed out before the film, but otherwise I thought we did pretty well there. Tremendous fun was had, and cheers to everyone involved.

However, we'd lost several attendees by this point, so we didn't all make it.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Grim... wrote:

Maybe we managed the show but not Serenity.

We'd made it to episode 11 by 11pm:
https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/ ... 75#p327475

Grim... wrote:
Good lord, this 'drink some beer whenever some one speaks Chinese' thing sure takes its toll.

We are nwo on the episode of 'Trash'. Fellow BETEO members are relaxing, and are begining to enjoy on the merits of episodes without nit-picking. Tragically, this does not stop the show's flaunting of physics being met with derision, despite my cries of, "It's cowboys in space! What the fuck's wrong with you?!" Tch, eh?

I'd like to note that I didn't write that, although it was written on my PC by a drunk person. Called Pete.
Grim... wrote:
Called Pete.

Gnomes?
Sure, he totally came to my house.
Grim... wrote:

And you had lots of fun agreeing with each other.
To be fair, I suspect it would have been no problem.

Dudley came to my 30th birthday party - he's perfectly fine in person.

He (we) just turns into a cunt (turn into cunts) when we're sat behind a keyboard.

The same way Kov drops 20 IQ points ;)
Well, maybe he (we) should use his (our) keyboards the right way round
Grim... wrote:

Cras introduced himself to me as Gnomes when we three were in the lift.
Back when you were funny.
Was that before WoS?
Yeah, long before.
Page 2 of 2 [ 88 posts ]