BETEO Official Nottingham Meet
9th August 2008
Haha, I don't remember doing that.
Yes, sorry. I forgot.

I think you'd have to be pretty desperate for the toilet to go back to the tram station at that time of the morning.

myoptika wrote:
Haha, I don't remember doing that.

I think I might have influenced you. I didn't get a chance to go during our flying visit to the speak easy, and when we decided we were going to (attempt to) get chips, I decided there was no way I'd make it all the way to the chippy then back to your house, so I found some convenient bushes on the way out of the tram station.
Did everyone manage to rid themselves of their finger cancer?
Oh no! We probably all caught it off Dave when we shook hands before going home.

Also, after we got back from the pub you drank half a can before disappearing to bed, I finished that off because I was too lazy to go back in to the kitchen to get anymore. I don't think I've caught your death virus yet, but we'll see how long I last. :spew:
Perkies almost diced with death as we got our cans mixed up at one point. Maybe that's why he was sick?
OH FFS. All we hear about is BEEX Nottingham Meet this, BEEX Nottingham Meet that. SO BLOODY CLEEKY.
*looks up at the thread title; shuffles feet; attempts to clear throat but phlegm gets lodged*
Get out of our thread. :p

I guess we need to see if anything's going to happen with the Alton Towers meet before we decide when where the next one should be.
myoptika wrote:
*looks up at the thread title; shuffles feet; attempts to clear throat but phlegm gets lodged*

Sorry, but *someone* has to keep up standards round here.
PENTAPEPTIDES CURED MY FINGER CANCER!

I'm in perfect health at the moment. Upon arrival home yesterday I devoured an enormous Chinese from the takeaway next door and drank some beer. And keeled over asleep a few times, as I've realized I probably had maybe five hours at the very most.

HARRO!!!
:this:

Pretty much exactly what I did yesterday. With the added bonus that I figured I would work from home today, so I didn't have to roll out of bed until 10 o'clock. :)
I had a MacDonalds. I am not proud of this. Slept for 14 hours last night :S
I too slept for a long time.

Man, what an exciting topic this is becoming.
It's a bit cliquey isn't it?

Would anyone that didn't come to the meet like to tell us how long they slept for last night?
I had a rollocking 5 hours. After a broken 4 in Nottingham. I'm still going strong. Well, I'm still going. Well, to be honest, I've gone.
Ange wrote:
Joans wrote:
One of the vases?
Or maybe the kitchen sink?

No, the vases are rubbish bins.

Is it too late to say "actually, I thought they were quite good bins"?
myoptika wrote:
Ange wrote:
Joans wrote:
One of the vases?
Or maybe the kitchen sink?

No, the vases are rubbish bins.

Is it too late to say "actually, I thought they were quite good bins"?

Yes. :hat:
Cock.

I don't remember sleeping in Saturday night, therefore it did not happen.
HAHA, I'd forgotten that conversation! 984 bananas.
I'm going to be in Nottingham tomorrow. Yes.
myoptika wrote:
HAHA, I'd forgotten that night entirely! 984 bananas up my arse! Who'da thought it?!

FTFY.
For anyone wondering if they missed anything, those 38 seconds were the highlight.
The highlight for me was watching you and Grim... whinge about kebabs and taxis.
Shit, sorry Dave, I edited your post rather than quoting it. Don't vote for me come October, etc. Love myp.
Edited: I'm a complete gibbon.
That video was lush! You had a CORONA bucket?! I mean....I live for a moment where I can have a Corona bucket in front of me. Who has the camera? That laugh is legend!

'I have the sound guy as my sound guy'
Grim... wrote:

That is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen.

YOU ARE ALL REAL PEOPLE!

I prefer to think of you all as some kind of bots created by Grim..
Grim... wrote:

I've only just seen that video with the luxury of sound, and it now reminds me of one of the Joker's videos from The Dark Knight.

Was that you laughing like a maniac, Grim... ?
Shin wrote:
That video was lush! You had a CORONA bucket?! I mean....I live for a moment where I can have a Corona bucket in front of me. Who has the camera? That laugh is legend!

'I have the sound guy as my sound guy'

Chico Mexico, High Street Ealing.

Awesome food too.

http://www.chicomexico.co.uk

mmmm... Lunch special.

And the guy who has the sound guy as their sound guy is indeed our Grimothy.
"Legend", motherfuckers.
Dudley wrote:

Three disappointments.

1) This is a terrible website.

2) They don't have any staff members called Chico on the site.

3) There are no banners on the site stating that "IT'S CHICO TIME!"

Grim... wrote:

You were all drinking pints of HP sauce?
GazChap wrote:
Dudley wrote:

Three disappointments.

1) This is a terrible website.

2) They don't have any staff members called Chico on the site.

3) There are no banners on the site stating that "IT'S CHICO TIME!"

1) It does however feature a full menu with prices, unlike virtually every restaurant site ever.

2) That's possibly because they don't have any.

3) They do have one outside the restaurant though :)
MrD wrote:
Grim... wrote:

You were all drinking pints of HP sauce?

Yes, yes we were.
Dudley wrote:
1) It does however feature a full menu with prices, unlike virtually every restaurant site ever.

Presumably because they never change their menu?
They did once, about a year ago.

I hardly dare check if the one on the site is new.
Well, we missed this. Happy tenth anniversary of meeting Joans, Mr Dave, Dimrill, Perkies, with surprise appearances from Grim… and Craster!

Nottingham has Uber now.
I've just looked at Meaty's pictures. Everyone looks so young! Grim... is basically unchanged! Myp’s hair was awful!
DavPaz wrote:
I've just looked at Meaty's pictures. Everyone looks so young! Grim... is basically unchanged! Myp’s hair was awful!

I look so very very thin, unhealthy and fragile.

And, yes. Myp has awful hair.
Now you've got a lovely little Buddha belly!
Lonewolves wrote:
Well, we missed this. Happy tenth anniversary of meeting Joans, Mr Dave, Dimrill, Perkies, with surprise appearances from Grim… and Craster!

Nottingham has Uber now.

But does it have late night pizza?
Page 17 of 17 [ 844 posts ]