It's Owen's birthday
Happy birthday, chap. :kiss:
Happy Birthday, man.
Happy birthday, mate. I miss you.
*raises glass to Owen*
Miss you big guy
Always remembered, and sadly missed.
Cheers Owen.
Time to listen to the Blue Room again. Always think of Owen now when I hear it.
Shine on, you crazy diamond.
Shouldn't this be in Bits and Bobs?

I still wear your memorial hat from time to time, chap. Hope you're still blogging about games wherever you are.
myoptikakaka wrote:

I still wear your memorial hat from time to time, chap. Hope you're still blogging about games wherever you are.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4206&p=255725&hilit=+new+thread#p255725
WTB wrote:
myoptikakaka wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4206&p=255725&hilit=+new+thread#p255725

:-D
happy birthday with the 40 virgins in heaven..
Happy Birthday man.

The standards of games I play has fallen dramatically now I can't just copy what he was playing on his blog Good taste that man. :(
I was having one of those conversations last night about friends I've lost too young and obviously Owen got a mention. I didn't know it was his birthday yesterday and there's a noticeable amount of serendipity — possibly the wrong word, but I'm nothing if not determined to see some positive element in the way my subconscious works when loss of close friends comes into play.

One of those friends was really quite close in a biblical sense and an old school friend — I'd lost touch with her what with being in a relationship and at the time a young father, but I remember having one of those moments where I overcame HC's objection to my having platonic girlfriends and telling her I was going to write to my friend Lisa that night, only to find out via a phone call the following morning that she had died that very night — I didn't even know she was ill.

Anyway... happy birthday Owen, the space you occupied is still empty but I cherish and embrace the memories.
Happy birthday, big man.
Have a fantastic birthday Mr Owen.
Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ]