Royals... Marriage... BBC Links...
you get the idea
BBC Link

Quote:
Peter Phillips, the Queen's eldest grandson, has married his Canadian bride Autumn Kelly in Windsor Castle's St George's Chapel.

Right, so it's Peter what was in them photos that were took then.
I don't have a clue what you're on about?

Less cryptic posts "FTW". :hat:
Hmm, I must admit CUS, your post is a bit of a baffler. ;)
Seriously?

Who wants to put a prediction down on when I start getting 'Sigh... drop the condescending tone CUS...' complaints?

Recent. Photos. Took of. Royal. Compromising. Embarrassing. Scandal. Court.

It was all over the news for months.
I figured it was that which you were hinting at. Wasn't it a gay scandal? Are you implying he looks gay in those pictures?
No, I'm implying that he's been very quickly married off (to his pre-existing fiance) ASAP, now this has all finished inside the courts. To say that it is "not without precedent" would be to mug furiously as you say it, delighting in being a radio announcer, and being able to do that sort of thing.

Fact: it was a male member of the Royal family itself, rather than a member of its household, or a lover.
Assumption: it's not going to be Prince Phillip or the like now, is it? More likely some young, naive young whippersnapper, probably not even married, maybe curious or drunk or just 'up for it'.
Fact: erm, well, we do have a large Royal family, but there are not SO many contenders for the ahem, position.

Ta-da.

Alternative scenario: he is a decoy and it WAS Prince Philip or the like - again, not without precedent, just seemingly rather unlikely.
I thought it might have been Freddie Windsor for the microsecond I thought about it.
He's a handsome guy when he's not rolling around in his own excrement at a kerbside
Never heard of him.

Although I'd never heard of this one that got married until this story...
Peter what? So who voted for him?
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]