The Mario Kart Club of cunning gentlemen
Hmmm… I’m not sure that’s it. I think you might just have the standard family membership. I don’t think the expanded membership was available last July, but I’m not 100% because what is time now anyway.
Mimi wrote:
Hmmm… I’m not sure that’s it. I think you might just have the standard family membership. I don’t think the expanded membership was available last July, but I’m not 100% because what is time now anyway.

Yeah, what you need is this one:
Attachment:
Screenshot_20220307-152053.png
Cheers. Bloody hell. Money grabbing knobbers Nintendo are.
MaliA wrote:
Cheers. Bloody hell. Money grabbing knobbers Nintendo are.

They sure are. Everything is free on other platforms.
oh now i need this

snl made a mario kart series trailer in the style of LastofUs

https://www.eurogamer.net/snl-brings-th ... -brilliant
Simce mario kart now got amsterdam i’m sort of replaying it, and now have unlocked all the golden parts (mario, 200cc, kart, stars in 150,glider, 5k coins, wheels, all time trial ghosts),, have you,all grinded this?
I've completed all current Grand Prix with 3 stars on 50,100,150, mirror and 200, and have beaten the house ghost on about 1/4 of the tracks on 150, and about 1/8th on 200.

tbh, I spend most of my time playing with my kids. My eldest probably beats me 60-70% of the time, but I probably beat the rest of them 80-90% of the time.

My youngest son is at Uni at the moment, and he's got himself a switch too, so we've recently started playing online with him.
None of us really play alone. We just play together, but I think we’ve unlocked all the unlockables you can in multiplayer.
The Sydney and London tracks (in the expansion pak) are a lot of fun - I feel they've captured the touristy feel of the cities in a fun and charming way. It's also nice racing around there with our oldest (he's 10) and seeing representations of places we've been / things we've seen.
Page 18 of 18 [ 859 posts ]