Funny pictures
ZOMGLOL
Reply
BRING
THE
Image
Wasn't that in the Cthulhu thread last year?

FAIL
Oh yes, I forgot about Beex's strict "never post / say the same thing twice" policy. I look forward to your next picture of a spider.
Grim... wrote:
Oh yes, I forgot about Beex's strict "never post / say the same thing twice" policy. I look forward to your next picture of a spider.
No... that's why I keep my eyes closed.
Zardoz wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Oh yes, I forgot about Beex's strict "never post / say the same thing twice" policy. I look forward to your next picture of a spider.

That's more like it!

Also: Look at all my videos!
Careful not to step backwards.
Oh yeah, I didn't see that :D
The Devil Gaywood is in the details.
I don't remember if I got this here or elsewhere:
Decca wrote:



You will summon Chinny!!
That's RUDE, that is.
markg wrote:
Image


I like that guy.
Image

When I first saw this photo I laughed so much. I laughed again, having just searched for it.
The grumpy lesbian woman who ran a general lunchtime eatery until a couple of days ago left this Parthian shot on her window.

She made incredibly nice soups and sandwiches and had all kinds of weird stuff in like kangaroo burgers and ostrich steaks depending on how the mood took her, but she was very grumpy.

I asked her for the spicy chicken noodles one day and she positively scowled at me, before stomping off to the cooking range muttering 'Not more bloody noodles!'

(It's not my reflection in the window, BTW.)

Attachment:
IMG-20110720-00133.jpg
Grim... wrote:
Oh yes, I forgot about Beex's strict "never post / say the same thing twice" policy.


I didn't come here for a lecture on communism.












Bugger.
AtrocityExhibition wrote:
]
(It's not my reflection in the window, BTW.)


If it is you look like the love child of Ian Dowie and Vinnie Samways.
chinnyhill10 wrote:
If it is you look like the love child of Ian Dowie and Vinnie Samways.


I don't know who either of those people are :nerd:
Decca wrote:


Drew would have got it then, and she would still get it now... :D
She was born in '75, paedo. :DD
AtrocityExhibition wrote:
chinnyhill10 wrote:
If it is you look like the love child of Ian Dowie and Vinnie Samways.


I don't know who either of those people are :nerd:

Image

Image
chinnyhill10 wrote:
Image

Image


Ahhh right, football is one of those things that completely misses my radar, I don't recognise the names though so I guess they're from the 70s or something.
Dowie is a football manager now or at least he pretends to be one. He has also become less ugly in his old age.
The top guy is Sloth, right?
Craster wrote:
The top guy is Sloth, right?


Is that the cellar creature from Goonies?
Royalty releasing anal gas.

Image
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Image


Image
Probably done the rounds already, but bah.
I posted this at the time I took it, over 5 years ago. Still love it.

Image
If I know my Far Side, didn't Gary Larson just make up the name anatidaephobia? I mean yeah, it's a logical name, but it didn't have a name before the comic strip, right?
sinister agent wrote:
Probably done the rounds already, but bah.

This keeps making me laugh. :DD
Nik wrote:
sinister agent wrote:
Probably done the rounds already, but bah.

This keeps making me laugh. :DD


Same here. That is definitely my favourite...
bit cruel this one, but quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen online.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Image
Stay classy, Tesco!

Image
Page 1 of 45 [ 2223 posts ]