Funny pictures
ZOMGLOL
markg wrote:
At the war museum in Salford there's a sort of tower thing that you can go up in a lift, there's nothing much up there except for a viewing platform but the floor is evil.
Feet belonging to me and Danielle on the glass floor of the CN Tower in downtown Toronto; that's a 1,122 foot drop underneath us.
Commenters on the original post raise an excellent point: how do you change a blown bulb in those floodlights?
Dunno, perhaps they are on a track or something, or perhaps they are next to the doors on each floor.

Ah, I hadn't looked at the picture properly. I've no idea.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Commenters on the original post raise an excellent point: how do you change a blown bulb in those floodlights?

The same way porcupines make love.
Actually they look to have little holes next to them, so probably some access through the floor in the neighbouring rooms.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

That's not funny in the slightest.

Right room to to get shit-scared in, though.
Pink hair girl is lovely.
And approx. 14 years old?
throughsilver wrote:
And approx. 14 years old?

Must be to pose for meme shit.
That's a terrible motivational poster.
Good old Star Trek.
We all know that Google is evil:

Oh deer!
Attachment:
tumblr_m3kt7bVCx11r0wqrdo1_500.jpg
Jesus Fox News comes up with some odd stuff at times.
When did it rebrand from just Fox News?
Same initials, so I'm guessing not too painful.
Saw this titled "when my parents try to fix their computer"

Decca wrote:
Saw this titled "when my parents try to fix their computer"

i guess thats supposed to be animated.otherwise, o kust dont get it.
I can't stop watching the pole dancing girl. Help.
metalangel wrote:

I'm just trying to picture what would happen if I were to try this with my cats, the word "eviscerated" springs to mind.
metalangel wrote:

That's funny? :facepalm:
Mm, sort of on parr with sticking Dunblane guy's head on a Counterstrike guy with pistols. Bad call Metalangel.

(Still love you though, MA.)
I don't know who he is, so :shrug:
Just had a browse through http://videogames.memebase.com/ and either I'm out of touch or it's full of some seriously dire pictures. Only one that amused me was this one...
I liked this one:

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

That's great :) We do a quiz at work on a Saturday and a couple of weekends ago one of the questions was who invented the lightbulb. Naturally someone said Edison and so I went off on a rant about how he was a total tosser and Nikolai Tesla was the good guy, who tried to invent wireless electricity while Edison was electrocuting elephants and what not. I didn't know the answer to the question, just that it wasn't Thomas bloody Edison.
I'm pretty sure Damn Interesting did a really good article on Tesla a few years back.
Nikola Tesla is one of the most awesome human beings ever to have lived.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

I never knew that.. What an awesome chap.
Why is Thomas Edison Alan Rickman?
Grim... wrote:

You are aware of the news, yes?
AtrocityExhibition wrote:
Grim... wrote:

Sure.
Grim... wrote:
Grim... wrote:

Sure.

Well how can you not know who he is?
Doesn't mean you know what he looks like. Especially as that appears to be a picture of Chris Packham.
Craster wrote:
Doesn't mean you know what he looks like. Especially as that appears to be a picture of Chris Packham.

I had to Google that as I have no idea who Chris Packham is.
Craster wrote:
I was trying to remember what that guy off the Really Wild Show was called, that's who it looked like to me :D
Grim... wrote:
Grim... wrote:

Sure.

Well how can you not know who he is?

I clearly wasn't that aware of "his" bit of it.

Do you know who this is?
https://www.oxfordtoday.ox.ac.uk/view.image?id=1282
Grim... wrote:

One of them MILFs, innit.
Wullie wrote:
Craster wrote:
I was trying to remember what that guy off the Really Wild Show was called, that's who it looked like to me :D

Chris Packham!
Craster wrote:
Wullie wrote:
Craster wrote:
Chris Packham!
Yes. That'll be why I quoted you saying it appeared to be Chris Packham :DD

... & the wifey's Stephanie Cook obv.
Page 9 of 47 [ 2311 posts ]