Funny pictures
ZOMGLOL
Dimrill wrote:
Awesome. I told her sea eagles were a problem.
Did you just draw that? I was pretty sure I'd seen all your cartoons until I saw that! It's a good un :DD
kalmar wrote:
Is there a story connected to that sea eagle one?
Stu Thompson fae MTBCut* stuck it on couponbook the other day with a comment about never having that bad a day filming.
*The folk responsible for the recent Danny Mac videos & *that* Jimmy Saville yin.

A quick hunt on google says it's a guy filming Kazakhs hunting with golden eagles when one turned on him. Here are more photies including yon eagle catching a rabbit & a different angle of the guy getting a doing. http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/photos ... Eagle-Hunt
Man got the moves.

Attachment:
tumblr_lwndfyHqpi1qdlh1io1_250.gif
That's a Duopuss.
It's hiding its other arms behind its back to lull you into a false sense of security.
Craster wrote:

I've got a drunk octopus on the back of my bedroom door.
Bobbyaro wrote:
nws text also: 8)

I'm aroused!

No, wait, the other one.
I can't read a word of that. Translator?
Skillz.

Attachment:
tumblr_m16qidhdaQ1r0wqrdo1_400.gif
Dimrill wrote:
I can't read a word of that. Translator?

In broad terms it's a couple of illiterate chavs talking about fucking each other using public posts on Facebook, couched in language that I last saw in the Readers' Letters section of Razzle in around 1987, albeit Razzle had better spelling in it.

The girl chav is also alluding to a beating that she is intending to inflict upon another chav.
Attachment:
The 20 Most Ridiculous Batman Comics Ever Released Cracked.com.png
Cat.

Attachment:
tumblr_m170nwNsqn1qkaa8zo1_400.jpg
Grim... wrote:
Attachment:
The 20 Most Ridiculous Batman Comics Ever Released Cracked.com.png

"You're gonna need a bigger boat skip..."

AKA Ardrossan marina is full of WAFIs.
Attachment:
idiots.JPG
Grim...! Leave that poor man alone!

Throughsilver with an afro, I know, I know this is serious.

Very Ballardian.
I wouldn't fancy sliding balls first across those ridges.
:D I'd love storage for a pint built in!
It's called your bladder.
Gilly wrote:
:D I'd love storage for a pint built in!

I'd want mine refrigerated, though. I think rather than space for beer, I'd have a wireless NAS.
Mimi wrote:
It's called your bladder.

I couldn't get my bladder to hold a pint if my life depended on it.
No, I can't either. I'm constantly surprised by the sounds that come from other cubicles in women's loos. I think I just have a tiny bladder, but I swear some women can pee a whole bathtub of wee.
Probably Trannies.
Haha! You saying that makes me think, actually, sometimes it is incredibly loud, like the stream is coming from high above. I have often thought, are they STANDING?!
Mimi wrote:
Haha! You saying that makes me think, actually, sometimes it is incredibly loud, like the stream is coming from high above. I have often thought, are they STANDING?!

Hoverers.
Still too high. I mean standing on the seat high, and that'd be too splashy, no?
Bums and angles, innit?

Socks to be him.
That's just animal abuse.
throughsilver wrote:
That's just animal abuse.

Funny animal abuse!

Had me in stitches!

Funny/terrifying.

That's horse is half-harnessed to pull a cart. I wonder what the fuck is going on.

[edit]Except there's no traces on the harness. WTF?
Page 7 of 47 [ 2311 posts ]