I'm A Teenage Werewolf
No cure.... apart from a razor
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1168063.ece

I don't know why he's complaining. With some careful styling he could look like DLT:

It must be a nightmare when you've got a cold with that condition.
I bet he hates kids' birthday parties. All those balloons...
Excellent Maths from the Sun there...

Quote:
one of the world’s rarest genetic conditions thought to affect just one-in-a-billion people.

Quote:
Only 50 people worldwide are known to suffer from congenital hypertrichosis

So there's 50 billion people in the world is there?
It's the Sun. Not only are there 50 billion people in the world, every single one of them is a transexual illegal immigrant.
Dimrill wrote:
It must be a nightmare when you've got a cold with that condition.

Not as bad as wiping your arse. Reckon he does the 'poochie scooch' across the carpet?
Dudley wrote:
Excellent Maths from the Sun there...

Quote:
one of the world’s rarest genetic conditions thought to affect just one-in-a-billion people.

Quote:
Only 50 people worldwide are known to suffer from congenital hypertrichosis

So there's 50 billion people in the world is there?

Sounds about right.
I thought there were sixty? Which would be slightly-less-than-one-in-a-billion. I don't think Sun readers learnt how to do fractional numbers in schools. Surds? Are they what you wash your dishes with?!

Anyway, why doesn't he just shave? Or does it grow back mega fast?
Don't be silly. There's more than six people in this thread alone.
I dunno. I know for a fact that at least three people who have commented in this thread are sock puppets of the same 1/2 person/s.
Pod wrote:
I thought there were sixty?

Oh dear.
Poor kid. All he's got to look forward to is an appearance in a much-loved and classic trilogy, followed by the early onset of Parkinson's disease.

If I were him I'd kill myself.
GazChap wrote:
Poor kid. All he's got to look forward to is an appearance in a much-loved and classic trilogy, followed by the early onset of Parkinson's disease.

If I were him I'd kill myself.

Don't forget a sitcom and a guest appearance in a hip-cool-wacky noughties medical-based comedy show..
Tomorrow I am going to ask everyone in the world to queue up at my flat and I will tick their names off of my master list and do a proper head count to put this matter to rest.

Please all be at Flat 3, London between 4-6pm tomorrow, and bring wine gums.
Also, please do not bring actual sock puppets as I am easily confused and will mis-count.
Mimi, your new avatar and motto(?) underneath are literally the best thing I've seen today.

Also: 'kin hell ,the thread sub-title is a bit morbid. Only one way out...
\
Pat Sharp, leaving the barber's, yesterday.
CUS wrote:
Mimi, your new avatar and motto(?) underneath are literally the best thing I've seen today.

Awwww, thanks. Of course, you said that when 'all day' was only nine minutes old, so I won't become too complacent of it's awesomeness ;)
:D I knew you would notice that. +2 CUS points to Excellent Flying Mimi!

I need to set up a shop I think.

GazChap wrote:
\
Pat Sharp, leaving the barber's, yesterday.

GazChap is teh funniest though. Look at that. Beautifully measured post. Every one has a bit of oomph behind it. Lovely. And that joke! Brilliant. I'm still laughing now. :hug: :munkeh:

GLASS OF WINE DIMLIE PLEASE

Note to self: this post is entirely redundant. Except for the bit about the glass of wine. Stop it! Bad CUS!
Quite, I'm going to want to cash these points in soon. I fancy one of those little toy dogs that walks along, barks and then does a somersault, actually landing on his feet about 20% of the time.
CUS wrote:
I know for a fact that at least three people who have commented in this thread are sock puppets of the same 1/2 person/s.

Preposterous.
Page 1 of 1 [ 22 posts ]