Metaaaal!
Metul and metulurs, rejoice!
I'll beat Earth's HEX album isn't as good as Bark Psychosis' HEX album.
throughsilver wrote:
Also, on listening to Earth's 2005 HEX album (I luxuriantly listened to a mottled grey disc 1 and a picture disc 2, given how I own it twice on vinyl) today, I proper want the new one to come out. I like New Earth more than Old Earth.

You mean "The Bees Made Honey in the Lion's Skull"? It's been out for months man. Hit me up on slsk if you want my rip of the 2CD Japan edition.
I'm an awkward person, so to me 'out' = out on vinyl.

Might hit you up for disc 2 though. ;) What's on it?
2nd disc is a live one.
CUS wrote:
I'll beat Earth's HEX album isn't as good as Bark Psychosis' HEX album.

That Bark Psychosis album is indeed incredible. Have you heard Graham Suttons' "Boymerang" dnb/jungle project? He also got some serious recognition from the Metalheadz type crowds for that too. Very talented man.
I was in Dublin yesterday and I went to the record shop run by that guy from Primordial. Good God, that is one seriously metal record shop! I wish we had somewhere as cool as that in Leeds!
Did you tell him a bearded twat you speak to on the iNtenerreent sent you all his albums for free?
Dimrill wrote:
Did you tell him a bearded twat you speak to on the iNtenerreent sent you all his albums for free?

Ha, strangely enough, no I didn't! ;)
I got a stack of Terrorizers in the post yesterday. That was very nice indeed. I love that 1996-97 era, so it was a delightful wander down memory lane. Yay!
How many pages (in the really early issues), have curious bits cut out, probably on pages where allegedly foxy female band members are featured?
Erk. Not sure. I was only really looking for Neurosis articles at the time.

God damn though. I hope those pics of Dani Filth are intact! Rowr!
Considering they're fresh off eBay two weeks ago, I'd be surprised if any did have that attached stigma.
It's not stigma that I'm afeared of being attached to them, but it does sound awfully similar.
Ihsahn's new album = 8) :) :D :DD
:metul: New Origin video :metul:
Vocalist of Origin = Dimrill! :metul:

Random £3 purchase in Manchester Vinyl Exchange today (purely because they had a cool logo) turned out to be winner. Rexor - Ain. Sounds like Judas Iscariot but even more melodic, aces!

Also, for you proggers, I was shocked to find the Cancer Conspiracy new album too, which was recorded about 6 years ago and has finally come out, long after they have split up. Never thought I'd ever see this, I had no idea it was coming out, what a wonderful surprise. Best Prog Rock band since King Crimson, utterly amazing debut album and this second album is sounding damn good on first listen too!
Fucking HELL, My Dying Briode are amazing, I'm just listening to The Thrash of Naked Limbs right now and 15 years on I still love it as much as the first time I heard it!

Ackchooloi, singer of Origin = Grim... ;)
Attachment:
huge-metal-fan1.jpg

METILL.
pupil wrote:
Fucking HELL, My Dying Briode are amazing, I'm just listening to The Thrash of Naked Limbs right now and 15 years on I still love it as much as the first time I heard it!

Jesus, that was a bit depressing, I had to go watch this to cheer myself up:

Did John K. animate that? It looks very much like him.
nah, Bernard Derriman. The guy who did this:

The video. Not the music. That would be TISM.
That was awesome.
pupil wrote:
Fucking HELL, My Dying Briode were amazing, before turning into fagballs

corrected
RuySan wrote:
pupil wrote:

corrected

Cock off. My Dying Bride are better than you and yours, and always will be.
Hey!

What are those great videos (especially the 'Umbrella Bird') doing in this 'Metul' :metul: thread, which I clicked on by accident. Why are you hiding all of teh good stuff away in a place you know I am unlikely to find it, huh? :smug:

Umbrella Bird is a new fave.
Holey Moley, the guy's a genius

Mimi wrote:
Hey!

What are those great videos (especially the 'Umbrella Bird') doing in this 'Metul' :metul: thread, which I clicked on by accident. Why are you hiding all of teh good stuff away in a place you know I am unlikely to find it, huh? :smug:

that's good you don't like metal. 90% of girls who listen to metal are ugly and overweight. It's scientifically proved.
SteONorDar wrote:
RuySan wrote:
pupil wrote:

corrected

i have a bigger sperm count that all the band members together, tough.
RuySan wrote:

But that just means you aren't getting any.
RuySan wrote:
SteONorDar wrote:
RuySan wrote:
pupil wrote:

corrected

It certainly sounds like you check often.
RuySan wrote:
SteONorDar wrote:
RuySan wrote:
pupil wrote:

corrected

Sperm count =/= good.

Gayboy.
RuySan wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Hey!

that's good you don't like metal. 90% of girls who listen to metal are ugly and overweight. It's scientifically proved.

This is nothing but fa(c)t.
CUS wrote:
RuySan wrote:

But that just means you aren't getting any.

say that to Peter North
RuySan wrote:
say that to Peter North

Alright.

He wasn't in.
RuySan wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Hey!

90% of everyone who listens to metal is ugly and overweight.
SHUT UP! *cries*
throughsilver wrote:
RuySan wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Hey!

90% of everyone who listens to metal is ugly and overweight.

I definitely am. it's not true about the women though!
Some female metul fans, yesterday:

Hey, leave Crowbar alone!
Ooh oohoohooh oh oh oh! Morbid Angel are playing Wolverhampton on June 25th. Oh oh ohohoo hoho oooooooh! I dunno whether to break my Sheepeh like dislike of people and crowds and idiot crowds and people idiots in order to go see them. Hmrmmrmrmrmmrmmrmmrmr!
Can anyone recommend me a decent early 90's death metal album that I can download off iTunes? I'm in a bad mood at work. I've recently got myself Deicide's first album and Necroticism - Descanting the Insalubrious by Carcass, something in that vein, but not Morbid Angel. Ta!
Obituary's World Demise or The End Complete
Bolt Thrower's ...For Victory (some may say Warmaster, but fuck em)
Death's Symbolic
Entombed - Left Hand Path
Already got a bit of Obituary and Bolt Thrower, listening to a bit of Death and Entombed at the mo...
Suffocation - Effigy Of The Forgotten.
Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage

Actually came out in 2002, I think, but it's old-school as they come.

Sepultura - Arise
God Dethroned - The Christhunt
Ooo! Hypocrisy - Osculum Obscenum
Oh oh oh, Retribution by Malevolent Creation, that fucking rules.
I've got more Death metal than I realised - already got the Suffocation and Sepultura albums :metul:
Page 10 of 47 [ 2343 posts ]