Metaaaal!
Metul and metulurs, rejoice!
Davydd Grimm wrote:
That pretty much is me, minus ten years and plus several stone...

that pretty much is you, minus ten years and several stone, and after I've played dress up with you :DD
Crikey. I have one of those, somewhere.
It's going to be an expensive business to replace my early ratty copies now :(
Dimrill wrote:
wow Also: cripes.

I had every copy of about the first 6 years of Terrorizer, which I binned in about 2001 after cutting out all of the best articles. The first few copies were pretty knackered, since they lived at the bottom of the stack, and got abused in several house moves over the years.
I would also like to take this opportunity to say that the new The Fucking Champs record is The Fucking Brilliant. I imagine The Wyld Stallions would sound like The Champs if they didn't have vocals. RAWK!
Dimrill wrote:

Gosh, I was 2 years old when that came out.
Tam wrote:
Dimrill wrote:

Gosh, I was 2 years old when that came out.

MR FUCKING HELL I FEEL OLD NOW FACE
:hat:

About that old.
:o
Am I the youngest one on this forum?!
Physically, yes.
And mentally?
Seems that way. ;)
Metul, please. The new Vargsang is rather splendiff.
I've never heard of Vargsang.What do they sound like?
I have been listening to Norma Jean's Bless the Martyr and Kiss the Child today.
Like a continuation of Graven, who Vargsang left in 2004 ish (I think).

Edit: My bad, 2003.
myoptika wrote:
I have been listening to Norma Jean's Bless the Martyr and Kiss the Child today.

Somebody has to.
Anybody going to see Origin + Impaled in Bristol? I think I'm going to the Bristol one with my good buddy Chris.

(Of Alestorm fame. SCEEEEENE.)
A couple of my friends from college don't shut up about Alestorm ?:|

I never have any money to go anywhere ever :(
I'm listening to the new Opeth. 'Coil' is absolutely gorgeous, it sounds rather clear and lovely, it does.
Davydd Grimm wrote:
I'm listening to the new Opeth. 'Coil' is absolutely gorgeous, it sounds rather clear and lovely, it does.

I would be listening to it, if msn would hurry up.
I'm listening to good old Katatonia (Discouraged Ones). I don't think I'll ever get bored with this band.
Tam wrote:
I'm listening to good old Katatonia (Discouraged Ones). I don't think I'll ever get bored with this band.

That's one of the best albums ever, by anyone.
Not that cheery, mind...
Davydd Grimm wrote:

I've not heard it yet, but someone on another message board praised the album but dissed that song in particular. Funny how the world works. To maintain equilibrium, I shall endeavour to be completely indifferent to it. ;)

Also: the vinyl version of Smile by Boris is very good indeed.
Davydd Grimm wrote:
myoptika wrote:

Somebody has to.

Not a fan, then?
Today, I got paid to look after the music production studios at work. I sat playing their lovely Japanese Fender Srat to Abyssic Hate and doing Uni work. Easiest work day, ever!
myoptika wrote:
Davydd Grimm wrote:
myoptika wrote:

Somebody has to.

Not a fan, then?

I was bombarded with fans of theirs when I was at college. People who just looked blank when you asked if they had any Orchid. They're like a Fisher-Price 'My First Chaotic Hardcore Band'.
I've got some Orchid. And I want more: what a furious, addictive brew theirs is!
Tam wrote:

I always thought _I_ was one the youngest no the forums, but you must be.... <calculates> ..

17?
are you 17?
or even 16? Is that legal? Is it legal to be 16?! Get off this forum!
Pod wrote:
Tam wrote:

I always thought _I_ was one the youngest no the forums, but you must be.... <calculates> ..

17?
are you 17?
or even 16? Is that legal? Is it legal to be 16?! Get off this forum!

I'm 17 :DD can I stay?
We need a soft play area. :hat:
Do Geocities still do chat rooms?
I hear it's all MSN and something called "MySpace" for the kidz nowadays. Also some sort of A-Team annual.

:hat:
It's obvious that a metal thread would attract kids.

;)
There was me thinking it would attract rust.
@Z: I hate you. You look like a smeghead.
Kids would probably say 'wombl' or something instead of 'metal' anyway, due to the side effect of their T9 predictive text phones.
Dimrill wrote:
We need a soft play area. :hat:

That smilie makes every comment a right gem.
kalmar wrote:
Kids would probably say 'wombl' or something instead of 'metal' anyway, due to the side effect of their T9 predictive text phones.

I keep T9 off on my phone, annoys the life out of me 8)
I just received obZen on double vinyl. I will finally get to hear it!
Is the new Deicide any good, does anyone know?
I downloaded the sampler EP, have yet to give it a listen.
Blimey! From the sound of the first track, it seems Deicide are continuing to grow up.
I might actually start listening to them now.
GridLink 'Amber Grey' is released on June 20th. Ohhhh, yes. I've been waiting some time for this. Grind has never been so much fun.
Davydd Grimm wrote:
Grind has always been so ear-destroyingly awful.

:this:
Yes, we've ascertained that you don't like it, very good.
Me and Davydd like grindcore, and we're the cool ones here. Ergo, it's good.

Pretty sure Pupil likes it too.
Damn straight I do :metul:
Page 7 of 47 [ 2343 posts ]