The 'NAY!' Thread
Bugger. Take it easy, chap, and hopefully you'll find it what's wrong and get on the mend soon.
Aye thats sucks man :(

Hopefully it's just one of these really nasty viruses going around. Chin chin mate, get well soon :)
It never feels great to be I'll, and I guess you don't need the extra worry on top of doctors finding anything so I'm sure the antibiotics will do the trick.

Feel better soon dude.
Geez, get well soon chap!
Aw man, sorry to hear about that Doc. Hope it's solved easily and quickly. Take care mate.
Get well soon, sir.
Lupus?

Get well soon, mate.
Best wishes, Doc.
Today I am mostly pissed off that I have swine flu. So from a fellow Beexer laid low by nasty mutant bugs (invented by God), get well soon Doccy G.
Hope you get well soon, Rich. :hug:
Dibs on the Boxee.
Thanks for the well-wishes folks. Whilst wearing a pulseox meter, a two-minute walk around the car part at a moderate pace had my blood-oxygen level down to 88% and my heart going at 163bpm. I'm feeling no better today; the GP took blood for a number of tests and I've had a chest x-ray to compare with one I had in 2008, specifically to look for the possibility of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. I'm still not dead, though, Grim..., so you can put the Boxee down and back away slowly.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Thanks for the well-wishes folks. Whilst wearing a pulseox meter, a two-minute walk around the car part ..........

Distributor?

Seriously, sorry to hear you're under the weather and the doc, and I hope you're soon feeling as fit as a spring lamb.
Faulty gasket?

Hope it's nothing serious, Doc - or at least something with easily available spares.
Criminy Doc. Take care!
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
I'm still not dead, though, Grim..., so you can put the Boxee down and back away slowly.

My father in law had hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. And I'm fairly sure you aren't about to catch me if I run away with your stuff.
/picks up Flapjack under the other arm
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Thanks for the well-wishes folks. Whilst wearing a pulseox meter, a two-minute walk around the car part at a moderate pace had my blood-oxygen level down to 88% and my heart going at 163bpm. I'm feeling no better today; the GP took blood for a number of tests and I've had a chest x-ray to compare with one I had in 2008, specifically to look for the possibility of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. I'm still not dead, though, Grim..., so you can put the Boxee down and back away slowly.

Crikey. Rather hope it's not quite so serious as that.

As an aside, I once had an episode with a resting heartrate of 180 (lying in bed!). It's really quite terrifying.
Craster wrote:
As an aside, I once had an episode with a resting heartrate of 180 (lying in bed!). It's really quite terrifying.

To be fair though, that's the point in hiring a dominatrix called "Miss Tourture".
180 resting? Shit. I thought my rate going over 160 on the cross-trainer was worrying.
But the good news is that you can give up all that cross country running and hours of hateful exercise, as all you need to get fit is about 4 minutes of really hard exercise three or four times per week (Q.V. last night's One Show).
Yeah, had you been injecting a mixture of amphetamines and baboon adrenal gland extract directly into your brain or something?
I ate half a nutmeg once. It did that.

Hope they find it's nothing a bit of R&R won't put right, doc :hat:
Oddly enough, Hel was telling me on the way home yesterday that one of her mates is exhibiting exactly those symptoms this week, Doc. And someone else in this factory's been off with pneumonia caught through no particular reason recently.

So, er, don't panic, then.
Health update, for those following along at home:
http://fscked.co.uk/post/2712457667/health-update
(I'll probably just post these on my blog from now on. You can follow them at http://fscked.co.uk/tagged/Health)
Hmm yeah, good news but still crap that they haven't sussed it yet.
Could it be that your heart valve timings are out, so that you're getting four "bangs" for the one "ba-boom" you should be having? FiL had that, and they are going to electrocute his heart back into properness soon.

Hope it clears up sooner, rather than later.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
(I'll probably just post these on my blog from now on. You can follow them at http://fscked.co.uk/tagged/Health)

It appears six people "like" your failing health.

Cunts.

[edit]Seven now :D
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

Good and bad news, as you said. Hopefully they'll figure it out soon.

As an aside: your health updates don't appear in my RSS feed for your site. Why? This is more important than all the other stuff you post.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

Hmm - partly good news, but leaves the 'unidentified' question, which is frustrating - particularly for you, I'd imagine.
MaliA wrote:
Could it be that your heart valve timings are out, so that you're getting four "bangs" for the one "ba-boom" you should be having?
I've had an EKG and it wasn't worryingly abnormal.

Grim... wrote:
It appears six people "like" your failing health.
Aye, I've long thought that social networking sites should examine the verb they use for this feature. Same problem on Facebook. At least Twitter's "star" is emotionally neutral.
Fuck Gaywood, he's just trying to get his Bradford factor down.

I've got toothache.
Grim... wrote:

I've got toothache.

I emphasise. So have I. My tooth collapsed a couple of weeks back and I had to suffer a week of the most terrible pain, headaches and dry nose. Then I got a temp filling done and a course of ABs (it's coming out on Feb 14th) and it literally stopped hurting about two days ago.

Also a nay.

Mum broke the fridge again (overload, frozen froster again ) and now I have a mild case of food poisoning. Basically we got some fresh southern fried chicken from Tesco a few days back (the non frozen stuff). The fridge packed up yesterday morning (I noticed it was warm inside) so she put some of the stuff in it into the very cold shed outside. Most of it we threw out. Sadly I think it was too late, and the chicken was already in a state of decomposition by the time we cooked it last night.

No surprise then that I've been pissing out of my ass since 8pm last night with no end in sight. I now have a rotten fucking migraine too.
JohnCoffey wrote:
Grim... wrote:

I've got toothache.

I emphasise.

SO DO I!
Oh god dammit. It's one of those days :D

I got up this morning. Made coffee and rolled a cig. Lost the cig, spent about 30 mins looking for it before realising I hadn't even rolled it.

Ugh I hate feeling like this. I hope I'm done with the toilet now.
Hey Doc,

Hadn't seen this thread, but I'm sorry to hear that you are not doing well. I can well imagine that you are scared and worried - I really hope that they get to the bottom of it soon and can sort you out without delay. Health worries are the very worse thing, and you have all my healing thoughts and best wishes xxxxxxxx
Sorry to hear about that, Doccy Nopubes.

:(
Off to hospital tonight :|
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

Good luck, chap. Keep us posted, if you can, even if it's through Flapjack.
Good luck Doc. Get well soon :)
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

:(
Could you box up the Boxee before you go? Ta.
Pro-tip: when you get to reception, be sure to ask for the hot nurse.
Good luck dude, make sure you pay the £5 a minute internet fee to keep us in the loop.
Best wishes, Doc.
All the best, Doc.
Ensure you put the gown on the correct way around.
MaliA wrote:

And enjoy your paper underpants.
Malaboob wrote:
MaliA wrote:

And enjoy your paper underpants.

Paper? I had some S&M white mesh ones.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
I hope it's productive, Rich.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

Just for observation?

Hope so, and you mend up soon. There must be some herbs you can take for it anyway ;)
Page 4 of 149 [ 7450 posts ]